What is the code on my tv

Discus and support What is the code on my tv in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Where is the code on my tv 5b5c285a-ad29-4dc8-94f5-7f32c9dae4d8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CashoutbigJC, Jul 30, 2020.

1. CashoutbigJC
    CashoutbigJC Guest

Where is the code on my tv

:)

CashoutbigJC, Jul 30, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi CashoutbigJC,

What code are you referring to? Are you able to provide more information on what it is you are looking for /what you are trying to do?
  3. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Audio Powering Off and ON not working

I had the same issue with my other TV/sound bar.

no idea what's diff with sound bar remote codes
  4. kirique Win User

SAMSUNG all the way

what a code for remote control with samsung tv?
  5. OriginalRage Win User

Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

Same issue, different tv. What's weird is that the universal code on Xbox matches my dish network universal remote. Despite the codes matching, only the dish remote works for powering on the tv but the Kinect does not. The Kinect only does volume control
    on the tv which suggests the ir blaster is hitting the sensor.

My thinking is that Kinect needs to be simulating a longer duration press for powering on and off the television??? Dunno but it would be nice to see this issue addressed for off brand tvs which many of us have.

The TV is a Hiteker 50" TL50Z

The code is T2051 on both dish remote and Kinect
  6. D DUB NASTY Win User

X1 stopped turning on and off my audio receiver since update

It's not the same as the tv code. I'll try these and see what happens. Thanks.
Thema:

1. What is the code on my tv - Similar Threads - code

2. 0x80832003 error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80832003 error code: What is error code 0x80832003 and why do i have it it doesn't let me play and i'm annoyed i've been able to play minecraft all day what is this. b4b6d5e0-7ba9-4e2a-a736-26c48a134c2c
  3. GFWL unable to connect to LIVE in Fable 3 (error code 0x80151906)

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL unable to connect to LIVE in Fable 3 (error code 0x80151906): When I attempt to activate my key for Fable 3 on PC, I will get error code 0x80151906 saying that it could not connect to the network. I've had no issues with other games such as Halo 2 Vista, and...
  4. Avengers beta code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers beta code: I preorded marvels avengers on xbox digitally and i was wondering if i would still need a code or if the beta would just download 9b446242-db29-4894-8cf6-60d159260a2d
  5. cant redeem prepaid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant redeem prepaid code: every link on microsoft/xboxs websites that tells me to redeem code they dont take me to that page. it takes me to a page that gives me a basic overview of my account with no location for entering...
  6. Xbox Error Codes Unlisted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Codes Unlisted: Hey! I got an error code on my Xbox One X: 0xc03f6508 And a message telling me to check it on xbox.com/errorcodes Several issues: Your chat bot thought I was asking about Windows. Why not...
  7. Games wont load, Code 0x80832003 again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games wont load, Code 0x80832003 again: Ok so its the exact problem, did every reset, hard reseted it way too many times to count, reset Wi-Fi and all that and this same popup after the game wont sync saying there might be a server...
  8. Error code 0x80070005 when trying to install game pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070005 when trying to install game pass for PC.: Hi all, I've spent about the last two days trying to install game pass after purchasing it, I've already tried messing with permissions and taking ownership of files. My windows is updated, I've...
  9. Redeeming code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming code: My xbox live code says it has already been redeemed dccd1f63-b568-48ff-ba97-03c2b36d92fb
  10. Gift code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift code: Keep getting in valid code when putting in gift card code xbox360 41c79ce1-d243-4fa0-b951-a64bd6b89255

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the code on my tv xbox