What is the cost???????????

Discus and support What is the cost??????????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kids only have 4 games for Xbox and only one of them requires Xbox live. Tried hooking Xbox live up today and after finally getting that to work I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Datrick04, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Datrick04
    Datrick04 Guest

My kids only have 4 games for Xbox and only one of them requires Xbox live. Tried hooking Xbox live up today and after finally getting that to work I find out I have to pay again for my kids to play a game I've already paid for. I've looked all over, I see
    lots of options on how to pay but nothing anywhere on how much its going to cost and how much time I get for my money.

Thoroughly frustrated with this whole process and I'm on the verge of returning the game to the store. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the cost or tell me how much it costs (monthly for example).

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Datrick04, Jun 7, 2014
  2. What is the problem

It keeps logging me off after about 1 minute.

LightestBoss45, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    What is the point !

[quote user="Jimbob713"]

I can't believe you're giving up on the game just because one of your characters contracted vampirism. Just do the quest to cure it. It's that easy. You don't have to shelve the game.

[/quote]

He killed the Quest Giver for the Cure in his haste of being Stage 4 in his Vampirism. Maybe he should have ran away, fed and then tried again but nope, pull out that sword and start killing the only guy in all of Skyrim that
    could have helped. Sounds reasonable...

Elohmn, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

This should get you started -
    account.xbox.com/.../subscriptions

It's $9.99 per month, or you can buy a yearly subscription for $59.99. However, you can find subscriptions cheaper through places like Amazon. If you purchase gold from Xbox, it will turn on auto-renewal, meaning the subscription will automatically renew
    itself monthly or yearly depending on which subscription you get unless you turn it off. You would have to leave a payment method on file.

Smwutches, Jun 7, 2014
  5. McFragPants Win User

what the ??

[quote user="Rizzlok"]

since when does league play (which houses less then 10k players at any given time)

and constant uav spam (people to lazy to shoot it down)

are more important then the connection issues online? makes no sense

[/quote]

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? That's what I want to know
  6. thiennguyen8199 Win User

what the ****

please contact trey arc and report player on xbox
  7. skys7 Win User

What If?

of course Halo 4 is in the Focus yet
  8. WPAK Win User

What?

Hi there,

-

for any information about console bans etc see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

And unfortunately you are in the wrong section for console ban issues please go to this forum section for any complaints or questions regarding console bans:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

Also be aware that the subscription is on the account and not on the console, so when you get a replacement console, you should be able to use the account and gold subscription without problems (As long as the account isn't banned)
  9. curiousmole Win User

whats with

^^ Agreed, cant base the whole game on a penalty or two.
Thema:

1. What is the cost??????????? - Similar Threads - cost

2. Costo de envió de accesorio Xbox[Xbox accessory shipping cost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Costo de envió de accesorio Xbox[Xbox accessory shipping cost]: Hola, quisiera saber si hay algún costo por enviar mi control de Xbox One a garantía y recibir uno nuevo, ya que se daño el joystick izquierdo y pues la ultima vez que envíe algo me costo mas de...
  3. Cost for an HDMI repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cost for an HDMI repair: My Xbox One is pretty old. Recently, the HDMI output has stopped working. How much would be charged if I sent it to Microsoft to be repaired? 31ebde07-efef-42b1-b193-6e5c1b48e139
  4. xbox one e101 rea;;y cost $300 to repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one e101 rea;;y cost $300 to repair: so my xbox one x has black screen of death ive done all the trouble shooting resets osu1 everything an no luck now mirco soft tells me 259$ to repair [mod removed] really im switching everything...
  5. Out of warranty Cost to repair Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of warranty Cost to repair Xbox One X: My Xbox One X is out of warranty. The hard drive failed. I Tried to fix it myself but was unsuccessful I would like what it would cost to send it to microsoft for repair....
  6. High cost for Xbox One Insider repair, what could I do?

in XboX Insiders
    High cost for Xbox One Insider repair, what could I do?: Good evening! A while my xbox died while updating, classic problem of xbox insiders. I asked for advice here on Reddit, and took the xbox to repair, because with the simple factory restoration it...
  7. Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost: I have some questions and concerns regarding the gold to ultimate conversion and the promotional rate. I just renewed my gold subscription (two days ago) and today I saw the promotional rate and I...
  8. My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect: My Hdmi Was Keeping Getting Loose And Then The Port Went Out 41d66db5-64a2-4834-81d3-082697177dd0
  9. Custo de reparo do Xbox one X [Xbox one X repair cost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custo de reparo do Xbox one X [Xbox one X repair cost]: Boa tarde, meu console Xbox One X está ligando mas não exibe imagem no televisor, já fiz todos os testes possíveis e não resolveu. Gostaria de saber qual o valor para mandar meu console para...
  10. How much would Xbox one s repair cost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much would Xbox one s repair cost?: All I know is that my console will not turn on, i got it from a friend and it is out of warranty. What would a same unit replacement cost? And what would a normal repair cost?...