What is the customer support call back process?

Discus and support What is the customer support call back process? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to figure out if I'm in the queue for help, or not. i went to Contact us, a chat tool opened asking what the problem was. I typed "Call me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FortDad, Nov 22, 2020.

1. FortDad
    FortDad Guest

I'm trying to figure out if I'm in the queue for help, or not. i went to Contact us, a chat tool opened asking what the problem was. I typed "Call me back" and then a bot replied "Ok, You can connect to a person below." I selected the product, and the
    issue...and then a box popped up asking me how I wanted the help and I clicked "Call me back."

The screen sort of refreshes, but no major change. I see that the area where I was typing answers turns gray/inactive.

I was expecting something to confirm that I am in the queue...we'll call you at XXX number when it is your turn...

I verified that I have a cell number in the settings.

Do you think I've done this right?

Clicking "Message with an Xbox gamer" takes me to a page that says "This page doesn’t exist."

What is the customer support call back process? [​IMG]

:)

FortDad, Nov 22, 2020
  2. FortDad Win User

I was using Chrome and had turned off all ad blockers, but I went to Firefox and tried again. This time it did what I expected. It asked me for a call back number and gave me an estimated call back time.

[​IMG]
  3. SpineTinglers Win User

GREEN SCREEN OF DEATH TO NO SCREEN -DOA

I just got off the phone will support - they apparently have a GREE SCREEN team that is calling customers back that have this issue. It can be fixed but the support people at Microsoft don't know when you can expect a call back, nor do they know what steps
    are used to fix it.
  4. demonicus81 Win User

open tray problem with new xbox 360

call customer support, send it in and get a new one back
  5. l Balu l Win User

Microsoft... is that what you call Customer Support???

I would like to have a open discussion why we dont get feedback here in several forums to several issues Mate... nothing more or less. :)

There a couple of threads were we waiting on some kind of feedback to all the problems we have... and its not me only... it more ppl, that why i dont send feedback... im pretty sure you know whats going wrong at the moment :)

but thx for answering
  6. l Balu l Win User

Microsoft... is that what you call Customer Support???

And by the way... i explained here in several forums very detailled my issues... same as other user... so there is no need for me to collect all my posts from a "support" forum and send it to somewere else ;)

plz take care of the user here, or dont call it support forum mate
Thema:

1. What is the customer support call back process? - Similar Threads - customer support call

2. Xbox flickering Green Dots and unacceptable customer support.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox flickering Green Dots and unacceptable customer support.: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/67yvtfuz3h061.png?width=2788&format=png&auto=webp&s=fa1c2aecabd0d9054c39caf7359133369160898f If anyone on the xbox team is able to help me out. It would be...
  3. Customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support: Hi. Why is it impossible to get ahold of anything resembling customer support? I don't even have an issue with the new xbox. I'm just trying to redeem points from a gift card. I can't get a phone...
  4. Customer Support not accepting calls regarding Xbox Series X faulty hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support not accepting calls regarding Xbox Series X faulty hardware: When using customer support I get the message "Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue." when I select that my Xbox Series X won't turn on. I have consumer rights in the UK, these...
  5. Couple different problems (dlc, ultimate, lack of human customer support)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couple different problems (dlc, ultimate, lack of human customer support): So to start things off i really enjoy xbox and its support so none of this is from a negative place. We all know the pandemic is putiing a lot of people out of a job so this coupd really be a...
  6. Customer support problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Customer support problem: Ive called customer support 3 times today and 2 of the calls were disconnected in the first minute. the other one lasted 45 minutes before disconnecting. i do not even get a call back from them...
  7. Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back: Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back b4b53d11-5ee2-461b-a695-c5624394050d
  8. WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT: This is how it goes, all we want to do is play the games that we bought, but they don't work so what do you do. Hmmmmmmm let me see well like all people we call XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP...
  9. how do i call a live person at xbox.com for customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i call a live person at xbox.com for customer support?: Split from this thread. I purchased the deluxe edition of Call of Duty Black Ops IIII and was supposed to get 8,500 COD points to purchase things in the game but they are not on my account when...
  10. how do i call a live person at xbox.com for customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i call a live person at xbox.com for customer support?: I am having trouble finding a phone number for customer support please provide one for me if you know it d5e97df7-893d-4068-bb09-ec5d0d311f87