what is the fix for the unable to connect to your user profile?!?!

Discus and support what is the fix for the unable to connect to your user profile?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WTF microsoft? why can i no longer log onto my xbox one profile account???? ive tried everything, turning off the xbox, router, ISP modem, ect.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Island Lager, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Island Lager
    Island Lager Guest

WTF microsoft? why can i no longer log onto my xbox one profile account???? ive tried everything, turning off the xbox, router, ISP modem, ect. nothing works... 0x80a40002 oh yea, and your website doesn't know what its own error code stands for! wtf.
    fail.

:)

Island Lager, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Cannot connect to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

It has been almost a month that I have been unable to connect to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Desktop PC, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, please fix it, or, have you chosen to remove the on-line ability to connect? There is nothing wrong with my Internet
    connections, the problem is on your side.

ChummierGrunt, Jan 22, 2014
  3. The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix? $Looks fun!$

The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix?

FirstEverFoof, Jan 22, 2014
  4. what is the fix for the unable to connect to your user profile?!?!

same thing is happening to me

iJayBoogyBoogy, Jan 22, 2014
  5. iJayBoogyBoogy Win User

same thing is happening to me
  6. Padre784 Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

7. Futzbuckle5 Win User

IP Address Error: Can't Obtain an IP address from your router or modem

I tried that and it fixed the problem. Thank you so much for the help. Any idea what happened that made my xbox unable to connect?
  8. MemorablePoem53 Win User

unable to connect to X box live

[quote user="crazyladyjadey"]Unable to connect, can play games bit can't check the leaderboard! =( help! :-D

[/quote][quote user="crazyladyjadey"]Unable to connect, can play games bit can't check the leaderboard! =( help! :-D
    [/quote][quote user="crazyladyjadey"]Unable to connect, can play games bit can't check the leaderboard! =( help! :-D

[/quote]
  9. A for Amnesty Win User

halo 4 war games server down unable to play online

[quote user="iisfire"]

i i'm unable to get on the real halo 4 servers and unable to join people dose anyone know how to fix this?

[/quote]

Opposed to the fake Halo 4 servers??

I was just online and matchmaking is fine. What is your NAT setting at? Is it OPEN? Check that.
Thema:

1. what is the fix for the unable to connect to your user profile?!?! - Similar Threads - fix unable connect

2. "Unable to Connect to World" Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Unable to Connect to World" Fix?: I have been getting this issue ever since the Village and Pillage update has come out. I just want to play with my friend, but we can't. We are both on Xbox One, NAT is open, appearing online,...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix: OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue. (Factory resetting Xbox, Factory resetting...
  4. Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one: I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage console rebboted then in storage again then...
  5. "Your account needs updating to make a deposit" - Microsoft conventional Support unable to fix?

in XBoX Rewards
    "Your account needs updating to make a deposit" - Microsoft conventional Support unable to fix?: Contacted Jeremy P at the regular text support who tried to assist but eventually admitted defeat and pointed me to you. All of my MS Account info is up to date (confirmed by Jeremy P), but it...
  6. I keep getting "We are unable to get your latest saved data" on certain games. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting "We are unable to get your latest saved data" on certain games. How to fix?: Hello. So just today I tried to go on Payday 2. A message popped up saying "We are unable to get your latest saved data", I selected try again and it still did not work, my friend seemed to get...
  7. Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem: [img] Hello, Last week I needed to reboot my Windows 10 machine and ever since I have not been able to log into the Xbox App. The only error message I get is the one in the attached picture. I...
  8. Fix for Halo Wars 2 unable to contact update server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for Halo Wars 2 unable to contact update server: We could not connect to the Halo Wars 2 servers on both Xbox One and PC versions. The screen would say it had connected to the server then say it was disconnected a few seconds. We also could...
  9. The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix? $Looks fun!$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix? $Looks fun!$: The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix? 663064c2-c0a3-4baa-8f6a-2a32b9195d71
  10. my xbox 360 console is unable to update from its hard drive how can i fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 console is unable to update from its hard drive how can i fix it.: i keep getting status code 3080 3cd6 2800 0f00 c000 0034 on my xbox 360 console it is updating from the hard drive but it is not reading the disk what are my options please....