What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

Discus and support What is the game you have clocked the most hours on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i love mass effect serries fc01d202-6607-4ced-933b-38b42df8c5ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeusCriolo, Jul 17, 2019.

1. DeusCriolo
    DeusCriolo Guest

i love mass effect serries

:)

DeusCriolo, Jul 17, 2019
  2. A x v a z Win User

El juego con mas horas es el gta con 700 horas de juego
  3. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

Mine is probably minecraft too
  4. WestMarigold782 Win User

The game i have spent most hours on hmm? Well i dont have 1 . Onestly i dont i play every game for about an hour or two every day i want or can.
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

Warframe is at the top with 115d 14h 12m.

I started when it launched and the constant updates got me coming back for more everytime. There is so much to do!
  6. Smiley Magician Win User

Would probably be GTAV or Fallout 4. I have at least 6 months worth of playtime on both of them.
Thema:

1. What is the game you have clocked the most hours on? - Similar Threads - game clocked hours

2. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  3. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games: I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked...
  4. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  5. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  6. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....: I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run.. Adding time to my end game result.. Why didn't the clock stop when the game crashes..??...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!: Hello, I didn't recive my REWARD for Xbox Game Pass Goal Turn back the clock from November. 06bc08e5-9b7f-4f81-a5b3-296f49876b80
  8. game clock issue now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game clock issue now: ABout an hour ago i posted an issue with ads not reverting back to the game; in fact, the ad finished and closed the app entirely. Now I find that the game clock in Microsoft Solitaire Collection...
  9. game clock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game clock: For the FIFTH time today I was playing World Solitaire Event in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Before solving the first game I was listed as 0:00:00 time. I played ONE game which clocked IN THE...
  10. Game clock issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clock issues: For the fourth time the game clock during a Microsoft Solitaire Event has added a LOT of minutes to my timed play. I am in the midst of Klondike Adventure and had 25:07 minutes on the game clock....