What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

Discus and support What is the game you have clocked the most hours on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i love mass effect serries fc01d202-6607-4ced-933b-38b42df8c5ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeusCriolo, Jul 17, 2019.

1. DeusCriolo
    DeusCriolo Guest

i love mass effect serries

:)

DeusCriolo, Jul 17, 2019
  2. CDMTX Win User

Total in my life, it would probably be a Mario game from when I was a kid, like probably Super Mario World (SNES). I played it all the time when I was a kid, and even now, once in a while, when I just want something familiar and easy-going to play, I'll
    pop it in and give it another go.

This gen, it would probably be Fallout 4. It was the first game I got for my XB1 about 7 months ago, and for the first 3 months it's all I played.
  3. jerbear30ky Win User

for me its hitman and hitman 2 the new ones
  4. luissolid Win User

HALO, thats the game with more hours for me.

Regards!
  5. RadioactiveBMXx Win User

Myself I have spent the most time on the mass effect series it is one that never gets old
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

mgs v i've got 7 days plus into that, fallout 4 is another one i have 4 days into that, assassins creed odyssey i have 147 hours into, i've got too much time on my hands lol.
Thema:

1. What is the game you have clocked the most hours on? - Similar Threads - game clocked hours

2. Game streaming now working even if im in the insider progarm

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming now working even if im in the insider progarm: Ive downloaded the app on my phone and ive got the xbox insider app on my xbox, but it wont let me stream games, it just tells me to join the insider program, which ive already done submitted by...
  3. At what age did you started gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At what age did you started gaming?: it seems to me around my 4 years, my father had buy a master system with alex kid install on it, since I do not stop playing continuously :) 75567cd5-e9fa-45e1-9d88-295d2b600e80
  4. I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...: GamePass sucks. It replaced my MKXL disc version with DLC with a downloaded version with no dlc and now i uninstalled and reinstalling it from MS store while my disc in the console. However i am...
  5. Jogo com problema ao entrar [Edit - Translation] - Game with problem when entering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo com problema ao entrar [Edit - Translation] - Game with problem when entering: O meu rainbow six siege é em midia física e eu nao consigo entrar, esta dizendo que eu nao sou o dono do jogo [Edit - Translation] - My rainbow six siege is in physical media and I can't get in,...
  6. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....: I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run.. Adding time to my end game result.. Why didn't the clock stop when the game crashes..??...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!: Hello, I didn't recive my REWARD for Xbox Game Pass Goal Turn back the clock from November. 06bc08e5-9b7f-4f81-a5b3-296f49876b80
  8. game clock issue now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game clock issue now: ABout an hour ago i posted an issue with ads not reverting back to the game; in fact, the ad finished and closed the app entirely. Now I find that the game clock in Microsoft Solitaire Collection...
  9. game clock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game clock: For the FIFTH time today I was playing World Solitaire Event in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Before solving the first game I was listed as 0:00:00 time. I played ONE game which clocked IN THE...
  10. Game clock issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clock issues: For the fourth time the game clock during a Microsoft Solitaire Event has added a LOT of minutes to my timed play. I am in the midst of Klondike Adventure and had 25:07 minutes on the game clock....