What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

Discus and support What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ........... Hello everyone :) ........... What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? ........... Just to be clear, it doesn't count if the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 28, 2015.

1. What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

Hello everyone What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? :)

Just to be clear, it doesn't count if the game is really hard and you didn't finish it. Let me give you an example What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? :)

Me and Alien Isolation. This game is HARD and I didn't beat it. Henceforth, I can't use it to answer this question.

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust

(2) Armored Core 4 for the Xbox 360 --> Mech vs Mech fights are no joke

(3) Dead or Alive 4 for the Xbox 360 --> I hate you Alpha 152

(4) Dead Island for the Xbox 360 --> Human survivors with guns are a pain in the rear

(5) Sunset Overdrive for the Xbox One --> Grinding and shooting is hard for me to do and it is an essential part of the game

(6) Need For Speed: Carbon for the Xbox 360 --> The race against the main boss was insanely hard for me to win

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? :)

:)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 28, 2015
  2. EmeraldR
    EmeraldR Guest
    My Theory On BO2 Story

What you've got to remember is that the story takes place in both 2025 and the 1980's. Whether the decisions made during the 1980's portion of the game will affect the 2025 section of the game is unknown, though that feature may seem a little stretched for
    Call Of Duty Devs.

What we do know is everything that you've stated. Whether the main antagonist is JUST Menendez, we don't know. He's the only antagonist announced.

EmeraldR, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Good Fighting Games?

You've gotta wonder what it is about fighting games that makes people so hard and tough!

Azrael008uk, Nov 28, 2015
  4. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Halo Reach. In order to get the campaign achievements, you have to play on Normal of harder difficulty. I did get there in the end, but still don't have the achievement for completing the last Halo Reach campaign mission (I completed it on Easy, but didn't
    do it for Normal or harder). Halo Reach also unlike Halo 4 and Halo 5, your HEALTH doesn't regenerate. If you lose health in campaign, you have to hunt for limited Health Packs.

Another was London 2012 (Olympics game for Xbox 360). I just couldn't get the swimming right with the controller. If my friends saw me, they would have just laughed. But everything else was fine.

smileskybird, Nov 28, 2015
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    GTA 5 but I cheated by skipping several missions especially the flying ones

pkvas, Nov 28, 2015
  6. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    GTA 5 but I cheated by skipping several missions especially the flying ones

pkvas, Nov 28, 2015
  7. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Demon Souls! thats about it, not really what you call a PATIENT person.

DeadFall526, Nov 28, 2015
  8. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest

This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Nov 28, 2015
  9. RAIST33333
    RAIST33333 Guest
    Ghost's and Goblins...you get 3 lives and can only get hit once, twice if you found armor. If you die then your sent back to the beginning of the level your on. Such anger for this game...

RAIST33333, Nov 28, 2015
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Another one for Ninja Gaiden on the og xbox,also getting every platinum medal on PGR2.

360 wise,Dark Souls was a fun but challenging 1000gs.All the Mass Effect games on the highest difficulty & Star Wars TFU on Sith Master difficulty,no NG+ in that game.

COD4,the "No fighting in the War room" level drove me mental

Daft Badger, Nov 28, 2015
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Ha Ha,I forgot about Ghosts & Goblins,totally agree about the anger.Never did finish that game.

Daft Badger, Nov 28, 2015
  12. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Ghost and Goblins was the hardest that I have beaten. Ninja Gaiden II was a nice challenge. I beat Dark Souls like 7 times and that was pretty challenging.

The only game that I have tried on the hardest difficulty that I could not beat was Lost Planet (1st game) on Extreme difficulty.

brandiesel1, Nov 28, 2015
  13. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest

In the camp with Ninja Gaiden (both Black Xbox and II for the 360). I've beaten both on normal but nothing ever harder. I was working on the next difficulty above (whatever its called) but gave up about halfway through.

As for other difficult Games. The Mass Effect series all on Insanity was pretty ruff (2 being the most difficult). Some of the Halo Campaigns could be considered pretty difficult on Legendary Solo (Halo 3 Cortana I'm looking at you) but overall they're not
    too bad.

Some of the Trial Speed Runs for Mirror's Edge were a little rage inducing (some not completed with best time- still) but the Campaign itself isn't difficult at all to say.

Elohmn, Nov 28, 2015
  14. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    If you mean finish by getting all achievements then mine would be CoD 2 on veteran . Got me angry on a couple of occasions .

dainja raas, Nov 29, 2015
  15. ..........

Hello everyone What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? :)

Ninja Gaiden also made me want to throw my controller into my TV. This game is rage inducing.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

1. What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? - Similar Threads - hardest game you've

2. Hardest achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest achievement?: For me it was the Lone Wolf achievement in Halo 5, where you have to complete the campaign on legendary by yourself. It took me quite some time to get it, in fact I'd say the Lone wolf...
  3. Hardest Game moments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest Game moments: Infamous difficulty was not that hard, it was ok but could have been a lot harder. b3e46899-d67d-4448-98a5-d22eeb6084ee
  4. Hardest mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest mission?: The mission of the giant worm in gears of war 2. Especially the part of the end. 12a949d1-b6ef-4875-a804-520532dada92
  5. Hardest decision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest decision: What was the hardest decision you have ever made in a game? For me one of them would be telling Clementine to kill Lee in walking dead tell tale series. 5c3f6390-8603-4521-9fe6-8f834770c070
  6. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion: I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks 6d6267f6-612e-4fcb-aaa8-f782dfbdcb59
  7. Daily on hardest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily on hardest: Anyone else getting kicked out after completing the archives on level 30? 9a6b82e5-c4b9-4103-a1c6-6362583c45c1
  8. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls - Hardest Boss: I'm 35 hours in on my first character and having fought the vast majority of bosses, minus ones like Nito and Gwyn, I can easily say the hardest boss was The Four Kings. Their attacks were SO...
  9. ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!: Is Cuphead Xbox One's Hardest Game? - Video Preview It's no secret that Cuphead, despite its gorgeous Disney Silly Symphonies inspired artwork, is hard as nails. Channeling vintage Contra,...
  10. I am trying my hardest to support the Microsoft Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying my hardest to support the Microsoft Xbox One.: You read the title right. I am trying...that is all I can do. I've had my Xbox for a little over a year now and things were fine until it's warranty ran out. Right after it was up it was like this...