What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

Discus and support What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young...... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DragonKnightrp, Aug 16, 2019.

1. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young... What is the age limit? Is there a way I can approve this skin or something?

thanks

:)

DragonKnightrp, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Is the error on the lego site or on the MS site?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DragonKnightrp,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. DragonKnightrp Win User

Thanks... I managed to get around it with some advice from reddit...

For anyone searching here is more info...

This was the page

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/redeem/lego/

and it was specifically calling out an age requirement without saying what that age requirement was.

To get around it I went to my account and to the family section... I edited the security settings for her account. I basically turned off all controls... completed the redemption and then turned them back on.
  5. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello DragonKnightrp,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. If you have your daughter's account set up as a child account and restricted the account from making purchases that may be what's restricting it from redeeming. If you have your own account, you can check your daughter's
    privacy settings through it and check to see if you have it set up that way. For more info on thus subject I would suggest checking out this

support article

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. CrazzzzyMonky Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This weekend (13-15 Dec)

I think this weekend im gonna continue on my journey to kill the ender dragon in minecraft.
Thema:

1. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin - Similar Threads - min age free

2. forza horizon 4 keeps disconnecting every 2 mins

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 keeps disconnecting every 2 mins: hi folks when im playing forza horizon 4 it keeps disconnecting every 2 mins from on line play and it is always exactly 2mins anybody having this problem? how to fix it at all pls...
  3. downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%: so downloaded update took 2 mins now I'm installing it taken 45 mins to do 60% any Idea why the download was about 400mb I don't understand why its so slow I have Xbox one x if that matters...
  4. Stuck in this screen on a tablet with only the sound working for 30 mins(and counting)...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in this screen on a tablet with only the sound working for 30 mins(and counting)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tinycubegamer45 [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox one s turns on for 1 min and 8 seconds and then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s turns on for 1 min and 8 seconds and then turns off: My Xbox one s turns on for a min and 8 sec but then it turns off by itself and it says no signal on my TV and this started happening 2 days ago. Anyone know how to fix this....
  6. Internet disconnecting every 15 min

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet disconnecting every 15 min: Hi all, My internet is disconnecting every 15 min or so on my Xbox one X, I have this console for less the a month and this is so annoying, it happens regardless of cable or wifi connection and...
  7. Gta 5 stops every 15 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 stops every 15 mins: Guys help me please this quarantine is so boring and when i try to play gta 5 on my xbox one the game stops working every 15 min and i can't do nothing i tried reseting my console deleting my...
  8. One month old Xbox One S will only stay on for around a min then switches off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month old Xbox One S will only stay on for around a min then switches off.: My one month old Xbox One S started developing problems a couple of days ago, starting with the downloaded GTA 5 game that i have played without fault for the past month would load up to start the...
  9. Frequent temporary (5 mins or so) console and game crashes on the latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    Frequent temporary (5 mins or so) console and game crashes on the latest beta build: I was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing this issue? I understand it's a beta, and it's a beta for a reason, but I'd just like to know if it's my Xbox or a temporary problem. I've...
  10. VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9