What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

Discus and support What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young...... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DragonKnightrp, Aug 16, 2019.

1. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young... What is the age limit? Is there a way I can approve this skin or something?

thanks

:)

DragonKnightrp, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Is the error on the lego site or on the MS site?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DragonKnightrp,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. DragonKnightrp Win User

Thanks... I managed to get around it with some advice from reddit...

For anyone searching here is more info...

This was the page

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/redeem/lego/

and it was specifically calling out an age requirement without saying what that age requirement was.

To get around it I went to my account and to the family section... I edited the security settings for her account. I basically turned off all controls... completed the redemption and then turned them back on.
  5. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello DragonKnightrp,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. If you have your daughter's account set up as a child account and restricted the account from making purchases that may be what's restricting it from redeeming. If you have your own account, you can check your daughter's
    privacy settings through it and check to see if you have it set up that way. For more info on thus subject I would suggest checking out this

support article

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. DBurleson Win User

What We Know So Far About The Next Update...

+1 different wood colors are pretty useful. I'm sick of using the same slabs.

I am getting excited for the Ender Dragon fight now. This is our first BOSS battle on XBOX Minecraft!

I wonder how many more updates we will get though. Could this be close to The End?
Thema:

1. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin - Similar Threads - min age free

2. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  3. Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins: [IMG] submitted by /u/THORxxx0xLJ [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox one x shuts off after 10 mins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x shuts off after 10 mins: I've been reading up alot on this problem with xb1x and crashing 10 mins into gameplay with no real answers besides ventilation. Mine sits on a table top horizontal with nothing even close to it,...
  5. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  6. Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min: My Xbox 360 will connect to other internet and work fine but for some reason i try to connect it to mine i won't work like i can log in but then it won't past the first stage of the test where it...
  7. xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...: Hej! Vi har skaffat en ytterligare en spelkonsol till vår sommarstuga. Problemet är att när vi är i sommarstugan funkar xbox-live och gamepass bara på en av våra profiler. På vår konsol hemma...
  8. Jag kan inte registrera min trasiga kontrolls serienummer [Mod Translation - I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jag kan inte registrera min trasiga kontrolls serienummer [Mod Translation - I cannot...: Jag undrar hur jag ska kunna skicka in min trasiga kontroll? Genom service center ska man kunna registrera sina produtlers serie nummer men detta fungersr ej med min kontroll trots att mitt xbox...
  9. what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?: I've always like Prominence Poker. If course you need to like poker lol. But very possible to play for free for hours and I met some great people through it. Also Neverwinter is an interesting...
  10. Sea of Thieves displaying splash screen for approx. 1 min then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves displaying splash screen for approx. 1 min then crashes.: When I press play on Sea of Thieves, it just closes after I wait around a minute. Is there a way to fix this? Here are all the things I've tried to fix the problem, and I don't plan on resetting...