What is the point of Support Tickets?

Discus and support What is the point of Support Tickets? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I put a support ticket in for an issue with a game about 3 or 4 months ago. At the time of the initial support chat I sent some screenshots to Xbox via... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by casa de morte, Aug 2, 2020.

1. What is the point of Support Tickets?

I put a support ticket in for an issue with a game about 3 or 4 months ago. At the time of the initial support chat I sent some screenshots to Xbox via a link the support rep gave me and I was provided a support ticket number. So after a month or so I started
    another support chat because there is no way to check the status of a support ticket with Xbox.com's system. I asked for a status and the rep said that they are short handed, so be patient and the support team would let me know. One additional point, my issue
    was escalated to a higher tier team.

So after about two and a half months I decided to find out a status for my ticket. The support rep did the canned intro and I asked what is up with this support ticket and I gave my number they gave me the first time. This support tech asked if I had talked
    to the Gaming Department. I said no all the chats I have had so far never mentioned a gaming department. So the rep proceeded to give the link and steps to get in contact with.......Expert Gamers. Yeah a gamer is going to figure out my support issue. So pretty
    much support tickets are worthless and Xbox pretty much just hopes you go away if you have a problem. Good luck to those that get support tickets. My expert told me to do what? Yep, wait some more.

:)

casa de morte, Aug 2, 2020
  2. OK Fowl Win User

What's the point in contacting Support?

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance: http://xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  3. ngocphi Win User

XBox live support chat - What is the point?

Anything regarding billing you must either call or goto
    https://billing.microsoft.com

A chat agent cannot answer anything about billing

Only live or hardware

And no they cannot see downloads because 1 they would need to ask verification questions which is not allowed on live chat to open up your account
  4. onyxishere Win User

Sorry you had a problem there. The CSR could have just told you to go to billing.microsoft.com to see what the points were used for. You log in with your WLID associated with your gamertag and it will display a purchase history for you.

If you believe that the points were not used by you and your account was comprimised you will need to call support and open an unauthorized access ticket.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Hey jaywant15, sorry to hear it. However, for future reference it would be better to create a new thread instead of bumping older ones.

When you add a gold membership on the website it can take a while for it to populate your account. To speed up this process on the console go to Settings>System>Connection and run a Connection test. This will log your gamertag out for the test. When it
    logs back in it should show as Gold.

If you have any more issues please feel free to create a new thread detailing them for further assistance. Thank you.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Hi there Whippy,

If you have a Xbox support question we can assist with, please go ahead and create a new thread detailing your situation along with any error codes/messages you see and the troubleshooting steps you've taken so that we can tailor support to your individual
    needs.
Thema:

What is the point of Support Tickets?

1. What is the point of Support Tickets? - Similar Threads - point Support Tickets

2. Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either: Bought Microsoft piont back in the day and now wanted to reddem them as this virus forced me to gaming again:) When i enter it it says invalid code. I managed to contact an expert gamer, not that...
  3. Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support: Hello, Yesterday I saw the rewards holiday bonus points offer of 4500 points if you purchase 3 months of gamepass ultimate. I followed the instructions clicking through the link to purchase the 3...
  4. noobs support team? where's my credit points?

in XBoX Rewards
    noobs support team? where's my credit points?: It seem like I will never get my microsoft rewards credits, already 2 months waiting? clueless support team? why are you keeping me waiting? fix your buggy system ,I'm gonna get my credits point...
  5. redeemed points (Support)

in XBoX Rewards
    redeemed points (Support): I redeemed my gems for a 3 month and 1month subscription to game pass, but am unsure whether or not it went to the correct email for them, and want to make sure it goes to the right email as I...
  6. support not recieving mocrosoft reward points for games back in 2014 2015

in XBoX Rewards
    support not recieving mocrosoft reward points for games back in 2014 2015: for last 4 years i have been trying to sort these issues out tryed forums yet constant uh oh you seemed to encountered a glitch finally after every day of trying finaly get one throu back in...
  7. I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...: I have been in contact with the Xbox Support to get my Microsoft 12 month Xbox Subscription Reward applied to my account after it didn't go through last night. They were unable to fix the problem...
  8. Sent from Microsoft AND Xbox Live Support members. Points not appearing.

in XBoX Rewards
    Sent from Microsoft AND Xbox Live Support members. Points not appearing.: Hello! I contacted Xbox Live support about an issue with the Rewards program. My points aren't appearing. I have 90$ that need to be converted and aren't. They said that if I post here, my issue...
  9. Support - Points of F1 2017 purchase

in XBoX Rewards
    Support - Points of F1 2017 purchase: Hi there, I'm not sure if the points of my F1 2017 purchase were deposited. I think I was with 39% and nothing happened after this purchase. Now that i bought the Premium Pass for BF1, it gone...
  10. My points from a mission were supposed to deposit but dissapeared microsoft support sent me ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My points from a mission were supposed to deposit but dissapeared microsoft support sent me ...: 1388376299 is the ticket from microsoft rewards. their support said the deposit never reached their after showing them a screen shot of the rewards from xbox rewards page they referred me here to...