What is the reason that YOU play games?

Discus and support What is the reason that YOU play games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For me it's a bit of both escapism and feeling productive. I love getting lost in the worlds that game developers create, sometimes no objective is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackTheCreeper, Aug 28, 2019.

1. What is the reason that YOU play games?

For me it's a bit of both escapism and feeling productive. I love getting lost in the worlds that game developers create, sometimes no objective
    is the objective. While other times I enjoy "structured" fun where achievements guide my hands and push me to do things in games that I may not have initially thought to do on my own. Of course if I can share either one of those with a friend, then
    my enjoyment is multiplied!

:)

JackTheCreeper, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Kxgh Win User

Have fun mostly a past timer.
  3. Tomesso Win User

Nowadays I play only multiplayer games with friends. But I still like to play single-player games too. I really want to beat Witcher 3 GOTY edition once more before Cyberpunk release.
  4. Skanker irl Win User

Fun, stress relief, and achievements!
  5. usmsFBI2015 Win User

To me, video games are a way to connect with my friends who are all over the country, but also because they are my mental sanctuary after a bad day or week at work.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

To have some down time so i can tune out the world.
Thema:

1. What is the reason that YOU play games? - Similar Threads - reason play games

2. Game Installed Will No Longer Continue to Play For Some Reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed Will No Longer Continue to Play For Some Reason.: I recently downloaded a game from the list of games provided through the Xbox gamepass. I was able to play a little bit of the game before it turned off and stated that content was unavailable. I...
  3. Suspended for no reason without even playing all day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for no reason without even playing all day: Hello there, A couple of days ago I was out with my family all day driving & I come back home only to find out my xbox live account was suspended & I have no idea why! A 3 week suspention & I did...
  4. Cant play any games without my account getting logged out, Is there any reason for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play any games without my account getting logged out, Is there any reason for this?: Hi and thank you guys in before hands For some reason i cant play my loaded games due to that i am always getting logged out from my account. after i start ANY game it takes only about 10 sec and...
  5. Played 3 different games for well in excess of 5 hours each in Feb and for some reason only 1 ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Played 3 different games for well in excess of 5 hours each in Feb and for some reason only 1 ...: I played Smite, DCUO and Path of Exile for well over 5 hours. Trueachievements.com track gameplay time for all Xbox One games with a mind of verifying completion times for guides and all the...
  6. For some reason I cant play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason I cant play my games: I can not play my games and my friends and I believe that it is because some how I have reached my limit on shares which is 5 and I have only given it out 3 times I believe someone has hacked it...
  7. Someone reported me for no reason, and now I can’t play my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone reported me for no reason, and now I can’t play my game: I was playing Conan exiles and a guy was upset because I killed him for attacking me out of no where. I didn’t want to start anything so I blocked him, and in return I was reported for no reason...
  8. Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason: [img] I have everything required to play the original Xbox games but it says that I need to download the game to play it. It comes up as an error message but I know you can't download the game...
  9. Keep getting signed out for no reason. I can't play a games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting signed out for no reason. I can't play a games or apps: keep getting signed out every time I get ready to play a game or App. Even sometimes before I can even click on the game or app. Please help me out. Trying to enjoy my gaming experience....
  10. Games i play im getting kicked to the dashboard for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games i play im getting kicked to the dashboard for no reason: Look i have done everything , I dont know whats going on but i am extremly upset and disspointed by when i play a game like Ac4 or dead rising 3 even madden 25 after i finish playing a game and im...