What is the size of Halo 3 on PC?

Discus and support What is the size of Halo 3 on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want download Halo 3 for my PC. I search "What is the size of Halo 3?" on the internet. It says 6 GB. But in Xbox app, it downloads 152 GB.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kaandemirel34, Jun 27, 2021.

1. What is the size of Halo 3 on PC?

Hi, I want download Halo 3 for my PC. I search "What is the size of Halo 3?" on the internet. It says 6 GB. But in Xbox app, it downloads 152 GB.

What is the size of Halo 3 on PC? [​IMG]

Is it correct? What is the size of Halo 3 on PC?

:)

kaandemirel34, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Darth1337 Win User

Halo 3 wont download.

Try downloading a few demos that would total a larger size than the size of the Halo 3 download, and then try downloading Halo 3 again. This can help in situations where there's a corrupt portion of the hard drive.
  3. JeremyHarris Win User

Shutout - The worst map ever put into rotation

[quote user="rookie tha vet"]I dare one person to say they like one Halo 4 map over Halo 3 or reach maps.[/quote]I like Skyline over
    Halo 3's Ghost Town and Halo: Reach's Sword Base in terms of their map size.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Who else hates the ranking system?

Lol so deniable.... Alot of old Halo fans want the True Skill system, the competition is what makes Halo. Halo takes alot of skill out of you to hardcore levels. I loved Halo because of the true skill system and balanced multiplayer. Without True Skill the
    community sizes won't last for Halo 4.
  5. RockStarChief Win User

Xbox One X 4K patch not downloading?

update this weird to me.

Halo 5 on Xbox One is 109.2 GB and Halo 5 on Xbox One X is 97.2 GB. That's right the file size is bigger on the original Xbox One and not the X. Shouldn't it be the other way around or at least the same size?
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Canon or not?

Of course.

Halo 4 is a sequel to Halo 3. That's what it's intended to be, what it is stated to be and what it is, whether that be for better or for worse.
Thema:

What is the size of Halo 3 on PC?

1. What is the size of Halo 3 on PC? - Similar Threads - size Halo

2. Halo infinite update bug size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite update bug size: So yesterday i played halo and now it got an update . the update is as big as the game (exact size) and it seems like i need to download the game again (the update was 2 or 3 gig i think )...
  3. Will there be an xbox controller size update?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be an xbox controller size update?: I play on pc and have been using xbox controllers for years because they just work, i have 2 xbox1 controllers that are great and ordered a design lab controller recently....and its quite frankly,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is not recording in the correct window size.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar is not recording in the correct window size.: [img] I'm currently facing a similar issue as to this user: Game Bar captures not recording in the correct size - Microsoft Community Originally it should be full window size (the game MultiMC...
  5. BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!: Split from this thread. I have the same problem and I'm so close to canceling the Xbox game pass since I cant use it to play anything on my pc. This is a ridiculous constraint....
  6. BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!: Hello, I dont understand this, xbox app is like only app i ever seen that is "checking" for cluster size of partition and accepts only partitions that are 4k...like whyyy I have insider and xbox...
  7. why is STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN having size amount error for 33.7GB and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN having size amount error for 33.7GB and...: when I click on it now it shows the box as pre order $59.99 when I click on it reads this, I pre order this around Feb and is now having problems loading correctly on my xbox console today its...
  8. Literally impossible and wrong download size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Literally impossible and wrong download size: [img] Yeah, so this keeps happening. Can’t download the game because of this, which keeps stopping the installation. Haven’t found a workaround yet. Canceling and starting over doesn’t help, but...
  9. Halo Infinite campaign size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite campaign size: Hi, Having looked online there seem to be lots of people saying different things about the size of the campaign. Most people are saying its another 25 gigs on top of the multiplayer download we...
  10. Issues downloading on Windows 10 App Store, Halo Wars and increasing download size.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues downloading on Windows 10 App Store, Halo Wars and increasing download size.: Hi guys; Have an issue here, Tech Support haven't really been too helpful so I'm hoping someone has a solution, although I have seen a few of this issue with no fix.. I am trying to download...