What is this horrible garbage?

Discus and support What is this horrible garbage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on Xbox? On the dashboard why does a trailer for Dark Souls 2 have a screenshot of Darksiders? Why xbox? why? I clicked on it just to see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChewyChunx, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ChewyChunx
    ChewyChunx Guest

What is going on Xbox? On the dashboard why does a trailer for Dark Souls 2 have a screenshot of Darksiders? Why xbox? why? I clicked on it just to see if it was for Darksiders or for Dark Souls 2.

There also was one a while back, the tag line was "try our rpgs". It had John Marston as the featured character...do you know what an rpg is? I can say Red Dead Redemption is a good game. However it is not an RPG.

In honesty it is a good laugh, but this shouldn't be happening.

:)

ChewyChunx, Feb 24, 2014
  2. THIS IS HORRIBLE

First off, i would like to thank your support team for billing me 42 extra dollars for NO
    [MOD REMOVED] REASON. IM SO [MOD REMOVED]. I GO TO CANCLE MY LIVE ACCOUNT AND IT SAYS I ENCOUNTERD A GLITCH? YOU A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND CANT EVEN MANAGE YOUR OWN WEBSITE..? Im done. Thanks. #Ps4

Carriedwaffle, Feb 24, 2014
  3. This is horrible.

I tried to add a password to my account when I login on my xbox, but when I press sign in it asks me for my email and my password. When it eventually loads it says, "Sorry, this profile can't sign in right now. Try again later." then it says a few spaces
    down, "80151103." Whats up with that? I've tried everything including changing my password. But what is really weird is that I can sign in on www.xbox.com.

This happened after I updated.

I looked at other posts but they all said downloading the account, I'm just trying to login. Can someone give me some help?

PhantomPlanet98, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Lol really maybe they did it on purpose to get people to click on the ad or maybe it was just a complete fail.

Auswulf, Feb 24, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

what horrible support

Best not to use chrome based browsers

Edge which is ironically baaed on cromanium

IE or firefox
  6. AngelObullets Win User

what horrible support

There is a option to print them out at a local libary or from a friends who might have a printer ect. There is a few tricks to get it printed out and to register a device it's on the mircosoft website under devices.
  7. {Parity} Win User

what horrible support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  8. Auswulf Win User

Lol really maybe they did it on purpose to get people to click on the ad or maybe it was just a complete fail.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Sensors are our future

What a horrendous website.

And what a horrible idea.
Thema:

1. What is this horrible garbage? - Similar Threads - horrible garbage

2. Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

in XBoX Accessibility
    Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��: They put lol everywhere [Mod Removed Inappropriate] !!! Words ending with an "S" sucks not a proper way to spell something!! Sentences suck!! The "it", "then", "that", "in", part!!!!! We can't...
  3. Messaging someone from the xbox site is horrible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Messaging someone from the xbox site is horrible...: Lets send a message. Pick someone on your friends list and click that name. Now there they are in a little box with a few buttons that you would THINK pertains to that individual you just clicked...
  4. what horrible support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what horrible support: why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less than 4 months , and you wont let me register...
  5. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...
  6. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  7. HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored

in XBoX on Windows
    HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored: SO I just got gears 4...and I love it! it runs smooth and there aren't any problems to speak of, except one. As I play the campaign it almost seems as if the textures start to disappear or just...
  8. Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.: (Build 1.13.0.6) Anyone else having big issues with the newest beta build?? I’m having freezes and crashes all the time sometimes I can play 30min and sometimes 2min. submitted by /u/ill_nino_nl...
  9. Horrible Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible Bug: I am currently facing a problem where I cannot sign into anything, my xbox is on the beta version of the program which means it will get bugs but a bug of this manner is really bad because I cant...
  10. HORRIBLE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!! I DON'T OWN AN XBOX AND WILL NEVER BUY ONE BUT MICROSOFT FORCED ME ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HORRIBLE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!! I DON'T OWN AN XBOX AND WILL NEVER BUY ONE BUT MICROSOFT FORCED ME ...: MICROSOFT FORCED ME TO GET THIS USELESS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE WINDOWS10!! I WILL NEVER EVER BUY AN XBOX AND NOW I HAVE THIS GARBAGE ON MY COMPUTER! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO SIGN UP FOR...