What is this horrible garbage?

Discus and support What is this horrible garbage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on Xbox? On the dashboard why does a trailer for Dark Souls 2 have a screenshot of Darksiders? Why xbox? why? I clicked on it just to see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChewyChunx, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ChewyChunx
    ChewyChunx Guest

What is going on Xbox? On the dashboard why does a trailer for Dark Souls 2 have a screenshot of Darksiders? Why xbox? why? I clicked on it just to see if it was for Darksiders or for Dark Souls 2.

There also was one a while back, the tag line was "try our rpgs". It had John Marston as the featured character...do you know what an rpg is? I can say Red Dead Redemption is a good game. However it is not an RPG.

In honesty it is a good laugh, but this shouldn't be happening.

:)

ChewyChunx, Feb 24, 2014
  2. THIS IS HORRIBLE

First off, i would like to thank your support team for billing me 42 extra dollars for NO
    [MOD REMOVED] REASON. IM SO [MOD REMOVED]. I GO TO CANCLE MY LIVE ACCOUNT AND IT SAYS I ENCOUNTERD A GLITCH? YOU A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND CANT EVEN MANAGE YOUR OWN WEBSITE..? Im done. Thanks. #Ps4

Carriedwaffle, Feb 24, 2014
  3. This is horrible.

I tried to add a password to my account when I login on my xbox, but when I press sign in it asks me for my email and my password. When it eventually loads it says, "Sorry, this profile can't sign in right now. Try again later." then it says a few spaces
    down, "80151103." Whats up with that? I've tried everything including changing my password. But what is really weird is that I can sign in on www.xbox.com.

This happened after I updated.

I looked at other posts but they all said downloading the account, I'm just trying to login. Can someone give me some help?

PhantomPlanet98, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Lol really maybe they did it on purpose to get people to click on the ad or maybe it was just a complete fail.

Auswulf, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Auswulf Win User

Lol really maybe they did it on purpose to get people to click on the ad or maybe it was just a complete fail.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Sensors are our future

What a horrendous website.

And what a horrible idea.
  7. Drunk Texter Win User

Microsoft knows how to wreck Christmas

Hahahahahahahahaha what a horrible troll
  8. TODDY BY NATURE Win User

What the hell did I just play?

Jesus what a horrible idea this beta was...
  9. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

FABLE 3

^what he said, fable 3 is horrible.
Thema:

1. What is this horrible garbage? - Similar Threads - horrible garbage

2. HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored

in XBoX on Windows
    HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored: SO I just got gears 4...and I love it! it runs smooth and there aren't any problems to speak of, except one. As I play the campaign it almost seems as if the textures start to disappear or just...
  3. Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.: (Build 1.13.0.6) Anyone else having big issues with the newest beta build?? I’m having freezes and crashes all the time sometimes I can play 30min and sometimes 2min. submitted by /u/ill_nino_nl...
  4. Horrible Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible Bug: I am currently facing a problem where I cannot sign into anything, my xbox is on the beta version of the program which means it will get bugs but a bug of this manner is really bad because I cant...
  5. ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE: I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! I was level 99 on apex first season and didnt get to finish it...I am unable to play any of my games that I bought on my other account...
  6. Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update: Hello Xbox after I download the Recent Xbox up that was 400mb I started lagging out of no where on any games i thought it was my router but it's not I gotten a new one couple days ago because I...
  7. Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends: If you play a lot....or even a little (it happens so often). You will experience a complete sound distortion that sounds like "cyborg warfare" . Literally all you hear is a bunch of metallic...
  8. Horrible Activision planning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Activision planning: The lack of content on the last gen versions of black ops 3 creates a bigger problem within the community than Activision may believe. Aside of the content they charge for such simple things as...
  9. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  10. HORRIBLE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!! I DON'T OWN AN XBOX AND WILL NEVER BUY ONE BUT MICROSOFT FORCED ME ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HORRIBLE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!! I DON'T OWN AN XBOX AND WILL NEVER BUY ONE BUT MICROSOFT FORCED ME ...: MICROSOFT FORCED ME TO GET THIS USELESS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE WINDOWS10!! I WILL NEVER EVER BUY AN XBOX AND NOW I HAVE THIS GARBAGE ON MY COMPUTER! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO SIGN UP FOR...