What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming

Discus and support What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming No imtalking about the modem ive always heard comcasts modem os... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PhilSingles, Dec 29, 2019.

1. PhilSingles
    PhilSingles Guest

What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming

No imtalking about the modem ive always heard comcasts modem os trash

:)

PhilSingles, Dec 29, 2019
  2. PhilSingles Win User

No imtalking about the modem ive always heard comcasts modem os trash
  3. {Parity} Win User

Are you talking about a router or modem? If you are talking about a router I use a Netgear Nighthawk 7000. I just use the modem provided by my ISP. I have had good luck with both.
  4. annix Win User

Honestly your modem really shouldn't be giving you big issues, you want to be connected via ethernet, and you NEED to make sure that you can get an Open NAT. 99% of problems people have with Xbox Live are caused by having Closed/Restricted or Moderate
    NAT.
  5. annix Win User

Though to be fair most of that stuff is all handled by the router, not the modem. I'm not American, but im pretty sure Comcast runs of Cable/DOCSIS. Search for what version of DOCSIS Comcast uses in your area, then just buy a modem that is well reviewed
    for that spec. I'd double check that it's specifically compatible with Comcast first before buying though.
  6. NLH1 Win User

My friend is getting a Netgear Nighthawk R7000. I don't blame him its one of the best gaming modems out there right now.
Thema:

1. What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming - Similar Threads - top affordable modems

2. Top 1 non comptabiliser[Translation-Top 1 non-counting]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top 1 non comptabiliser[Translation-Top 1 non-counting]: Bonjour , Je viens vous contacter pour vous signaler un bug , j'ai jouer Call Of Duty Warzone , a ce jour j'ai eu 5 victoires , sur les 5 il y en a une seule qui est comptabiliser , quelle...
  3. Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...: Cant figure out the issue. Bought a Brand New Xbox one S on saturday. Downloaded Skate 3 ( already owned through microsoft) with no issue. Downloaded C.O.D M.W Season 2 pack. Says it completed,...
  4. Xbox One top won’t go back on fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One top won’t go back on fully: The top of my xbox one wont go back on fully.The disc tray is blocked f4a64a67-6861-49a2-9b81-74b11517a8c3
  5. Xbox one x controlling apple tv4k as a set top box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controlling apple tv4k as a set top box: Hello everyone! A couple of months back I have decided to ditch our fiber tv provider's box (in Sweden) and replaced it with an Apple TV4k and route it, just as the box before, through the xbox...
  6. /r/xboxinsiders enters TOP 5000 subreddits

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders enters TOP 5000 subreddits: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  7. Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games: For certain Game Pass games (Final Fantasy 15 and Frost Punk for example), when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, the task bar will show up and when I move it to the top of the screen...
  8. What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the...: What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation? f3dffa43-5914-4d5e-9f91-9fd4b68fd7a7
  9. Audio issue from Set Top Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issue from Set Top Box: Hey there, I realise theres a few topics on this already, but none cover the issue I’m having. I’m suffering audio, uh, lag? Thing is the image is actually faster than the audio. So its not like...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...: I have the most recent update to the xbox beta app (2001.1001.4.0), and a PC-only gamepass subscription. But the homepage for gamepass only features the ad to "Learn more" about gamepass, as...