What is up with the connection problems on this game?

Discus and support What is up with the connection problems on this game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This game is going back to the store for a refund as far as i am concerned, while the game itself i found great in the 30mins i have managed to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XiaNYdE, Apr 16, 2014.

1. XiaNYdE
    XiaNYdE Guest

This game is going back to the store for a refund as far as i am concerned, while the game itself i found great in the 30mins i have managed to play it, that is out of the 6+hrs connected/disconnected again and again and again. I am over it, none of my other
    XBox One games do this, there are no packet loss issues with my line and all 5 pc's in the house have no connection issues except this stupid game. Out of the short time i did get to play it the rubber-banding was insane.

All in all this is the last straw for me and EA, i am sick of handing them money for games that are unplayable.

:)

XiaNYdE, Apr 16, 2014
  2. what is up with this MEXICAN CONNECTION????????

I was just actually playing a game and guess what all the players were from mexico, my connection works just fine until I play with people from mexico then suddenly my character stands still and suddenly I'm chainsawed.

DarkenedShadowx, Apr 16, 2014
  3. Merc Mike
    Merc Mike Guest
    what is up with this MEXICAN CONNECTION????????

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! lmao

I don't think it's Mexico I think it's just bad servers, or bad Host choice at the begining of the game.

Transformers and Space Marine 40k Warhammer have this problem.

Space Marine has a lot of UK Players so it will pick them as the host of the match, and you can already tell it's slow when you spawn for the first time and start teleporting backwards.

Merc Mike, Apr 16, 2014
  4. BrooklynBoy14 Win User

Is Microsoft Bingo down?

yes same problem won't connect whats up?
  5. BoroParmo Win User

unable to connect to matchmaking, even though i can connect to xbox live and my connection is fine

Yeah im having this problem too. I go to connect to the servers then a message pops up saying "you cant connect to the servers at this time". I wonder what the problem is and im glad im not the only one having the problem
  6. VernierSlake Win User

Victim of an IP flood / DOS attack

Your IP address, internet connection and what goes up and down it is your ISP's problem not MS's.
  7. DarkenedShadowx Win User

I was just actually playing a game and guess what all the players were from mexico, my connection works just fine until I play with people from mexico then suddenly my character stands still and suddenly I'm chainsawed.
  8. Merc Mike Win User

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! lmao

I don't think it's Mexico I think it's just bad servers, or bad Host choice at the begining of the game.

Transformers and Space Marine 40k Warhammer have this problem.

Space Marine has a lot of UK Players so it will pick them as the host of the match, and you can already tell it's slow when you spawn for the first time and start teleporting backwards.
Thema:

1. What is up with the connection problems on this game? - Similar Threads - connection problems game

2. Game server connectivity problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game server connectivity problems: Idk if anyone can help me, im confused and in anxiety mode lol my console can connect to xbox live and i can play gta v but every other game wont allow me to play for 5 mins without saying “...
  3. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem Hello, my problem is this: every time I try to connect my Xbox 360 to Windows Media Center (Windows 7 Ultimate) WMC does not identify or find...
  6. Problems connecting to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting to game servers: Since last night I have had a problem with connecting to any online game server. For honor, elite dangerous, Rainbow six seige, Destiny, Destiny 2, etc. My network settings are perfect, no...
  7. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  8. This game is barely playable because of connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game is barely playable because of connection problems: The game is losing connection constantly and then when the game ends you may have to sit the and wait, especially if you achieve a travel award. In the last few games I haven't been given credit...
  9. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  10. Problem connecting to friends games on certain wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting to friends games on certain wifi: while at home I can play any game with my friend and no problem but once I go to my sisters we can’t play any games together. I’m not very experienced so I don’t know understand this problem. When...