What is with all the damn dropped balls by these "marquee plyers"

Discus and support What is with all the damn dropped balls by these "marquee plyers" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I took a couple years off to play mostly the NCAA Football games and then I started back on Madden last year and this year on Xbone and I can throw the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

I took a couple years off to play mostly the NCAA Football games and then I started back on Madden last year and this year on Xbone and I can throw the ball with Peyton Manning and they drop the damn balls or stop running their routes almost 90% of the time
    if not a close interception every 3 out of 4 plays. Is this the norm now to have to push a series of buttons to catch a ball or run a route past 2 yards. I'm not a madden die hard that competes to play in the finals every year, I just love the game of football
    and want to play a quick pick up game every now and then, where has my old madden gone to?? Is there a way to cut down on dropped balls beside turning down the sliders or am I missing some new fundamentals of Madden Football from the past 3-4 years that I'm
    not aware of, thanks for any help with this. It's make the game not enjoyable when you constantly lose by not scoring a single point from offense.

:)

Dwoop33, Feb 3, 2014
  2. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    THQ closes San Diego studio

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

Shame that the studio was forced to close down and misplace those workers, on E3 of all day but
    THQ has dropped the ball with alot of their games lately so I can see why this happened. (Why did they destroy the good they did with Red Faction:Guerrilla with that abomination Armageddon? Why?)

[/quote]

The proverbial ball has been dropped by everybody this entire generation. My guiess is we're gonna see a lot of development houses fail.

OG Pooh, Feb 3, 2014
  3. The mass effect let down.

[quote user="III Poison III"]

But EA is a publisher, they didn't make the game, Bioware did so how has EA dropped the ball and pissed off OP so much?

[/quote]

Because BioWare is a part of EA.

Deaths Head 200, Feb 3, 2014
  4. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

I hate when I have Calvin Johnson doing a streak 1 on 1....it's almost a guaranteed interception.

CODukes4, Feb 7, 2014
  5. CODukes4 Win User

I hate when I have Calvin Johnson doing a streak 1 on 1....it's almost a guaranteed interception.
  6. MyNameisPrymal Win User

So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

Crytek dropped the ball on this game. What a pile o' poop.
  7. JAY ARRRRR Win User

It's about time for a positive thread - An outstanding game!

I agree that all in all, it seems to be a pretty damn strong game so far. I still haven't played most of the maps, and obviously connectivity was an issue yesterday, but what I did play, I had a ball with!
  8. Jacques Kass Win User

Error 0x87c40011

its not fixed, not for all of us at least. MS is still dropping the ball. Also seem to be deleting forums like this, seems they don't like people talking about a problem they cant fix. MS dropped the ball.
  9. Billy Berserker Win User

downloaded GTA DLC not working

the lost and damned and balled of *** tony. Neither one is working.
Thema:

1. What is with all the damn dropped balls by these "marquee plyers" - Similar Threads - damn dropped balls

2. Idk why I even bother anymore. This happens way too often. Im about to sell this damn thing.

in XboX Insiders
    Idk why I even bother anymore. This happens way too often. Im about to sell this damn thing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/JagerNutzz [link] [comments]
  3. Damn Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damn Updates: Ok, I’m angry as hell. I was excited for the new (Digitaly bought) Slime Rancher update. So I slam the A button and wait... Two hours later (bad wifi) the update is ready. I open it up and... wait...
  4. damn error code 0x87e105dc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    damn error code 0x87e105dc: make you feel real safe buying digital ac21c8b8-e950-4ee7-88ea-5b18822c431d
  5. Ferry of the damned live coin counter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ferry of the damned live coin counter: Me and my friend have heard that the captain will take a small fee for dying on the ferry of the damned, So we came up with the idea of having a live coin counter that shows how much coin was...
  6. Damned ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damned ads: Ads play in a constant loop while the game is being played!!! Same ad over and over. Whose bright idea was this? Stop them. 9c1a985b-fee1-4141-af15-99a6b88b10c3
  7. FIX YOUR DAMN GAME MICROSOFT!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX YOUR DAMN GAME MICROSOFT!!!!!!: why is this game always down - i actually do look forward to playing bingo and when i do have the time to play it always seems to be down and not playable -- WHY????? Just please for the love of...
  8. God Damn

in XBoX on Consoles
    God Damn: Says i cant connect to XBOX and i cant play any games at all any advice -_- 64be26de-c792-424d-90bb-a6d698492246
  9. Damn i want a gift after thts %#$§

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damn i want a gift after thts %#$§: Damn i want a gift after thts %#$§ 749edb57-3d1f-4d0f-a585-3bd0ae4b41b5
  10. THE DAMN ERROR CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    THE DAMN ERROR CODE: MICROSOFT YOU BETTER FIX THE **** SERVER ON XBOX 50101050-9b33-4346-8280-58f5783ef210