What is wrong with my Xbox 360 (standard arcade version)??It's acting really weird!

Discus and support What is wrong with my Xbox 360 (standard arcade version)??It's acting really weird! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I just bought LA Noire and GTA 4 from a local game store that I go to all the time...Anyways I try out GTA 4 first (has a couple scratches and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNIPN H3ADSH0T, Jun 20, 2014.

1. What is wrong with my Xbox 360 (standard arcade version)??It's acting really weird!

Ok so I just bought LA Noire and GTA 4 from a local game store that I go to all the time...Anyways I try out GTA 4 first (has a couple scratches and looks like it was resurfaced so I expected it to play perfectly) anyways I turned on my Xbox and it said
    "Play GTA 4" so I clicked on it and the "disc is unreadable" message pops up after downloading an Xbox live game update. So I go over and rinse off the game and it still doesn't play! Next I try LA Noire's discs and they all load up but I really wanted to
    try GTA first so I disconnected everything, blew in the disc tray, and plugged everything back in and GTA 4 still won't work then I try out LA Noire again and they won't work now!!!! So now I'm like WTH is going on! So I put in my old Black Ops 2 game (which
    has a lot of scratches bty and 1 semi circle scratch) and that actually works!! So does my Xbox just not want to try out different games?? Lol but seriously help! All my old games that I play work and I never had a problem with new games bty so I don't know
    what the problem would be other than all 4 discs (LA Noire and GTA 4) are defective but that would be insane odds.

:)

SNIPN H3ADSH0T, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Loss of gamerscore

still not cleared up, something is wrong. Idk my Xbox has been acting weird and stuff. It’s really annoying, idk if this is going to turn into a bigger problem and start snowballing.

AlexTheGR8 4090, Jun 20, 2014
  3. Crazy Good Job, Jun 20, 2014
  4. What is wrong with my Xbox 360 (standard arcade version)??It's acting really weird!

Oh and I cleared hard drive cache when I disconnected everything, blew in the disc tray, and plugged everything back in.

SNIPN H3ADSH0T, Jun 20, 2014
Thema:

What is wrong with my Xbox 360 (standard arcade version)??It's acting really weird!

1. What is wrong with my Xbox 360 (standard arcade version)??It's acting really weird! - Similar Threads - wrong 360 standard

2. Xbox 360 keeps telling me my password is wrong. And it isn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 keeps telling me my password is wrong. And it isn't.: I just got a replacement Xbox 360. During setup, I try to download my Xbox Live profile. It tells me I entered the wrong password. Which I know I didn't because I also have an Xbox One and a...
  3. Achievements appearing in the wrong language (only in Call Of duty 2) Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements appearing in the wrong language (only in Call Of duty 2) Xbox 360: So, this is an issue I have had since I started playing Call Of Duty 2, the friggin achievements appear in Japanese/ Korean, can't really tell the difference. But only when viewed on the xbox, not...
  4. 2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC: Hello everyone. I was able to get an Xbox 360 with rock band drums and 3 guitars in great condition, I bought some guitar hero games (2, 3, WT, Warriors of rock, Aerosmith) and rock band 1, 3 and...
  5. Xbox 360 is saying that i am in the wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is saying that i am in the wrong region: My Xbox 360 is saying I am in geremy but I have an American ip I dont know why. 297d603c-700e-4d89-b773-791a8dfe66e3
  6. Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...: To be clear, this is not about verbal language playback settings. This is referring to the DVD menu (Play, Scene Selection, Bonus Materials, etc). Kids put a new dvd in and didn't choose english,...
  7. Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement: I was playing Crysis 3 on my Xbox one today d. 19/11-18 and got the achievement World Saver 35G but at the same time my internet went down. And when i get back online again the achievement now...
  8. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360: Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do 6b63dbde-cf34-4f8a-8cf6-451f73f97517
  9. My Xbox 360- wrong password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360- wrong password?: i tried to log on to a Xbox 360 with my Microsoft account but it told me my password is wrong but i know it is right. Can i not log on to a Xbox 360 with a Microsoft account or is there another...
  10. WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...: I Was Just Minding My Own Business On My Xbox One While I Was Streaming On The Xbox App, When I Tried To Play M Copy Of Assassin's Creed Rogue On It, It Said That It Was No Longer Compatible, This...