What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

Discus and support What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spartanz1080BK, Aug 7, 2022.

1. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im just opening and closing the app.

I have a video on Reddit of the problem

Xbox accesories

:)

spartanz1080BK, Aug 7, 2022
  2. wi7bit Win User

How to know if Im having a official xbox series x/s controller

That's a good question and I'm not sure.

Connecting it to your laptop uses Bluetooth (unless you are using a wireless adaptor) but connecting it to a console uses Microsoft's proprietary wireless connection. I think activation is only done through the console, but I could be wrong.

Have a look at the Xbox accessory app on your laptop or console and see what it shows.

Xbox Accessories app
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox 360 controller

I'm not sure what you mean about calibrating your controller? Or syncing your controller?

And just to be clear, you're looking to calibrate your Xbox 360 controller on your Xbox 360 console?

This page here has the details about the accessories on your Xbox 360. But if I'm wrong on what you're looking for, then I'd be happy to help further
    with some further clarification on what you're trying to do.
  4. brokeu91 Win User

What is wrong with my xbox

First of all, thanks for replying. I did do some of those things, short of buying an N adapter (I actually have a g/n router at home).

The odd thing is that when I test the connection it almost always comes up as four bars. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's almost like my xbox has a virus. Is that even possible?
  5. ttv.Xlsayer5260 Win User

What's wrong with my Xbox?

Okay so I'm doing the reset and I'm doing the part where I need to put in the email and password and for some reason I'm putting in my password, the correct one, and it's saying that it didn't match - even though it worked on the website. I don't know what
    to do.

UPDATE: Never mind I found out how to fix this.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

What's wrong with my Xbox?

Hey there ttv.Xlsayer5260,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for insight on this problem with your console running the way it should. I understand how this could be puzzling/concerning. I suggest trying the reset before uninstalling the apps first, especially if they're not games
    since that would be the faster troubleshooting step. If reinstalling them doesn't work, then try the soft factory reset as provided by @TAHER TAHER1.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

1. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app? - Similar Threads - wrong accessories app

2. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wrongfully suspended: The suspension is 15 days long and when i look at the details"there are no details available" so your telling me people can be harassed by there own enforcement team? FIX ASAP...
  3. What is wrong with Spotify on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is wrong with Spotify on my Xbox series x?: I've always used my series x to play Spotify. I have a 7.1 channel system that I have invested quite a bit of money in. It's always sounded really decent and output sound from all speakers. I use...
  4. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??: I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is...
  5. Cancelled Game Download: Xbox Series X storage computing wrong size even after game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled Game Download: Xbox Series X storage computing wrong size even after game...: Hello, * * * I seem to be having the same issue as this guy except for his problem is on PC and mine is on the Xbox console. * * * I got my Xbox Series X yesterday and I got Multiverse...
  6. Wrongful 8 day suspension. No reasoning on appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful 8 day suspension. No reasoning on appeal.: Hi All, Just wanted to gauge your opinion on this. I was given an 8 day suspension (including online communication privileges so I can’t speak to my friends) for an in appropriate gamerpic,...
  7. Wrongful Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Account Suspension: My account has been suspended for profile pic violation. This is my info below. I demand a resolution to this issue! I have blasted on social media platforms for Microsoft/XBOX as a racist...
  8. Wrongful Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Account suspension: September 15,2022 is when community standards changed. My profile picture was flagged as inappropriate but it was by community standards that it was approved. So my question is why was I placed on...
  9. Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews: The reviews tab of games is translated to "Überprüfungen" which would mean inspection / examination like a machine, that gets a checkup. The right translation should be "Bewertungen" or...
  10. Microsoft sent my replacement accessory to the wrong address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sent my replacement accessory to the wrong address: What, if anything, can I do? When filling out the forms online to get a replacement sent to me, nowhere, that I can recall at least, did it ask where it would be sending the replacement to. I...