What is wrong with my xBox and/or Router?

Discus and support What is wrong with my xBox and/or Router? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few months ago the household bought another xBox 360, making the count up to 2 now. I noticed, in the next few months, when both xBoxes were online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by austinmac1999, Jun 18, 2014.

1. What is wrong with my xBox and/or Router?

A few months ago the household bought another xBox 360, making the count up to 2 now. I noticed, in the next few months, when both xBoxes were online and connected, the newer one couldn't connect to a party, no matter if the other one was in one or not.
    The problem consisted with games too. When both were trying to play Grand Theft Auto Online, one or both couldn't connect to a server due to an "Unknown Error". This has become a nuisance. The thing is, the only way both can be in an xBox Live Party if both
    are online is when the older when hosts it. I don't know why, but it seems like with 2 xBoxes online, the router allows less to be done. I remember, from a few weeks ago, that after taking a connection test, our router had what I think is some sort of "NAT
    error", if that helps. The router is through AT&T, if that may help. If anyone has had this problem, or a solution, or both, let me know. I can't be the only one this.

*BY THE WAY* Sometimes, even if only 1 is online, GTA Online will still kick me out due to the same "Unknown Network Error". Same thing with the parties, won't allow entry even if 1 is online. I'm am furious with it now. I can't really game anymore. It is probably
    due to that NAT Error. Thanks

:)

austinmac1999, Jun 18, 2014
  2. What is wrong with my xbox

try restarting your router and modem sounds like its a bit laggy

EXShadow Ninja, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Obsessive Power, Jun 18, 2014
  4. brokeu91 Win User

What is wrong with my xbox

First of all, thanks for replying. I did do some of those things, short of buying an N adapter (I actually have a g/n router at home).

The odd thing is that when I test the connection it almost always comes up as four bars. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's almost like my xbox has a virus. Is that even possible?
  5. VernierSlake Win User

What is wrong with my xbox

Nope. Have you tried using a wired connection between your console and the modem?
  6. Oh Kenley Win User

Whats wrong with my xbox!

i would recomended that you get a new hard drive
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Whats wrong with my xbox!

Hi there MrSkoot,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your console.

You should be able to use this link to
    Download your profile

For your game, I'm not sure what you mean games icon but, if it is a digital title, you should be able to redownload it from your

download history

Please let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.
  8. Mythic xSagex Win User

what is wrong with my xbox!!??

YAY!

You might want to try another HDMI cord if you think thats the problem. I dont use HDMI but i think in order for it to boot there has to be a signal retriever (TV) or nothing happens.
Thema:

What is wrong with my xBox and/or Router?

1. What is wrong with my xBox and/or Router? - Similar Threads - wrong Router

2. Wrongfully suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended?: So today I am happily playing PVP in Destiny 2 and wasn't performing all that brilliantly. Some random guy in my team (!!) who felt that I was being really bad, felt the need to reach out and told...
  3. Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]: Boa noite Microsoft e pessoal , Acabei de comprar produto errado pelo App x.box .. pois ao invés de comprar fifa points do Fifa 20 comprei do Fifa 19 por engano , como faço para cancelar , ou...
  4. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

in XBoX on Windows
    (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...: Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc...
  5. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  7. Wrong Region For Xbox Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Region For Xbox Card: I recently went to my local 7/11 and bought a couple of xbox cards to redeem on pc. I usually play on steam, so when I got home I set up my Microsoft account and went to redeem the cards. I was...
  8. Something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...: Hello, Today I turned on my xbox and it was updating, after getting to about 95% I got a something went wrong message, and attempted to restart it about 10 times. I then tried using the offline...
  9. Router/modem issues or something wrong with Xbox speedtest?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Router/modem issues or something wrong with Xbox speedtest?: I have been tearing my hair out for the past three weeks trying to figure out what my issue is. Here is what is happening. Here is how everything is setup at the moment; Modem to Netgear X4S...
  10. My Xbox sees my router but says the password is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox sees my router but says the password is wrong: My xbox is able to detect my router but always says the password is wrong when it isnt. This has happened before but went after a while but its happened again and I would like to know how to fix...