what is wrong with my xbox ?

Discus and support what is wrong with my xbox ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have run into an issue I have 4 xbox controllers 2 standard and 2 elite. Problem is none of my controllers are connecting through wireless or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IDALTONATERl, Oct 27, 2019.

1. IDALTONATERl
    IDALTONATERl Guest

So I have run into an issue I have 4 xbox controllers 2 standard and 2 elite. Problem is none of my controllers are connecting through wireless or wired connection. If anyone could help i would appreciate it.

:)

IDALTONATERl, Oct 27, 2019
  2. brokeu91 Win User

What is wrong with my xbox

First of all, thanks for replying. I did do some of those things, short of buying an N adapter (I actually have a g/n router at home).

The odd thing is that when I test the connection it almost always comes up as four bars. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's almost like my xbox has a virus. Is that even possible?
  3. ttv.Xlsayer5260 Win User

What's wrong with my Xbox?

Okay so I'm doing the reset and I'm doing the part where I need to put in the email and password and for some reason I'm putting in my password, the correct one, and it's saying that it didn't match - even though it worked on the website. I don't know what
    to do.

UPDATE: Never mind I found out how to fix this.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

What's wrong with my Xbox?

Hey there ttv.Xlsayer5260,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for insight on this problem with your console running the way it should. I understand how this could be puzzling/concerning. I suggest trying the reset before uninstalling the apps first, especially if they're not games
    since that would be the faster troubleshooting step. If reinstalling them doesn't work, then try the soft factory reset as provided by @TAHER TAHER1.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Oh Kenley Win User

Whats wrong with my xbox!

i would recomended that you get a new hard drive
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

what is wrong with my xbox!!??

YAY!

You might want to try another HDMI cord if you think thats the problem. I dont use HDMI but i think in order for it to boot there has to be a signal retriever (TV) or nothing happens.
Thema:

1. what is wrong with my xbox ? - Similar Threads - wrong

2. "something went wrong" not going away.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "something went wrong" not going away.: I am trying to log into halo master chief collection for the first time and after a few wrong passwords i got the "something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this...
  3. Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam): Earlier today I decided to purchase Halo: Reach on PC (via Steam) and when asked to log into a Microsoft account I created a new account. It then asked me to enter a gamer tag, which I did, but...
  4. Wrong windows store purchase and refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong windows store purchase and refund: I purchased an Xbox game on windows store instead of the PC version by mistake. I don't own an Xbox and not sure how to return the game and get a refund. In my order history page on the windows...
  5. Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved: Hi, I mistakenly redeemed an add-on "Overwatch Legendary Edition - 10 skins" under my account, instead of my sons. Naturally, he is not happy with me! :( Is there any way to resolve this? Is...
  6. Wrong location.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong location.: Hello, Im using my old account, because I put my ps4 away and bought a Xbox. Now I have problems with my acoount. Yes I have ultimate & ea access with my cc and I'm living in Holland (Europe...
  7. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...
  8. I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible: I bought wrong game can i refund? 159c9ba9-26b0-43f3-97bd-f1015c59afa7
  9. Wrongful suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful suspension: Have been wrongfuly suspended and not had done anything wrong cadbc15d-757a-4eb9-be2a-0e5ef2f7602e
  10. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...