what is wrong with this game bar BS

Discus and support what is wrong with this game bar BS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so i use game bar exclusively for clipping and it just seems to be sooooo horrible, i hear my keyboard and breathing through the mic unless the volume... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GladiatorMax, Apr 8, 2021.

1. what is wrong with this game bar BS

so i use game bar exclusively for clipping and it just seems to be sooooo horrible, i hear my keyboard and breathing through the mic unless the volume is at 0 while obs captures no external audio besides when i actually talk, i use game bar for ease of access but i might just have to stop because it ruins my clips when you can hear the spacebar slamming over and over, not only spacebar but every fucking button, i despise windows and xbox but have to resort to using their shitty products, i might have to stop now

listening to some clips sounds like they are being played through a waterbottle, and now my post will not get an answer because it was downvoted for my opinion on your garbage products that i wouldnt have an opinion on if they worked, congrats!

submitted by /u/GladiatorMax
    [link] [comments]

/u/GladiatorMax, Apr 8, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

In the app there is an option to send feedback, click it and describe in detail what is wrong, then the correct team will be able to look at it and hopefully get a fix out for it.

Launch the game bar, and on the bar with the time and icons on it, there should be a cog icon, select it, and then select feedback, from there you can describe what is wrong, then send it.
  3. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

Three Questions about the Xbox One

"i dont think its PR bs personally"

You thought wrong, listen to the man. It's not only BS, what they were doing was complete false adversiting with their no longer have to upgrade marketing.
  4. kevk0ngs Dad Win User

Created Account 2 days ago, now I got banned for no reason.

I want to know why my account was in violation then. Tell me why I was suspended and don't tell me none of that conduct policy bs. I want to know exactly why it was suspended because this is bs. Go into my account you tell me what is wrong with it because
    this is total bs.
  5. BrianGunter Win User

2 days until Christmas and I saw over 30 X1s in stores

What is it about a product doing well that the competitions fanboys feel the need to make up complete BS stats even after they've been proven wrong time and time again?
  6. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

I am a Gamer

Nothing wrong with being a proud person that buys games consoles. People have the right to do what they want. I enjoy games. it sure beats going out to the bar and getting drunk every day
Thema:

what is wrong with this game bar BS

1. what is wrong with this game bar BS - Similar Threads - wrong game bar

2. Xbox game pass games installing on wrong drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass games installing on wrong drive: [img] Those are the same game c5f77ab8-5c39-401c-a230-d5cfed5ef957
  3. [Seems to be solved now] Game Pass on PC: Something went wrong Please try again later...

in XBoX on Windows
    [Seems to be solved now] Game Pass on PC: Something went wrong Please try again later...: I have had the xbox game pass account for PC since about 10 months. The issue below started to occur today. When I start a newly installed game for the first time (e.g. NieR:Automata BECOME AS...
  4. Charged for game, after something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for game, after something went wrong: Hi, I purchased GTA San Andreas, which is a xbox 360 backward compatible game. I was charged, but then received an error saying "Oops, not sure what happened there, please try again later....
  5. I accidentally purchased the wrong game, but the refund button will not appear on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally purchased the wrong game, but the refund button will not appear on the...: I very recently accidentally purchased a wrong game I did not wish to purchase and I wanted to request a refund for the product, however I am unable to do so as a refund link has not appeared in...
  6. Game has downloaded to the wrong account - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game has downloaded to the wrong account - how do I fix this?: Hi, My son bought a game from the Microsoft Store this afternoon. As he has family settings restrictions, I received an email asking me to confirm that the purchase was allowed. I clicked allow....
  7. Game Bar party chat audio from wrong output

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar party chat audio from wrong output: Hello, I'm using game bar to chat with my friend on xbox, and their chat is coming through my monitor instead of my headset. How do I fix this? I could not find an option to set the output in the...
  8. Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?: Hi, I’m currently playing Watch Dogs 2, which I purchased through the Epic Games Store, but in the Xbox game bar the game is showing up as NBA 2K17. Any ideas why this might be?...
  9. Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later: Hi, so i built my pc yesterday and updated my game bar to have the party chat. Problem is every time I try to start a party or join my friends party, it says to try again later because something...
  10. XBOX game bar says "remember this is a game", wrong wording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game bar says "remember this is a game", wrong wording?: whilst using the xbox game bar on pc, noticed that in the setting menu it says "remember this is a game", didn't quite understand what that means, accoridng to google research, the menu should say...