What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

Discus and support What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It showed up under my apps. I opened it, it launched to an Apex Legends Season 2 placeholder and then crashed and disappeared from my games and apps.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Sep 11, 2019.

1. What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

It showed up under my apps. I opened it, it launched to an Apex Legends Season 2 placeholder and then crashed and disappeared from my games and apps.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Sep 11, 2019
  2. WinsomeSword Win User

Socialite Achievement Question

The beta did not count as an event. And you can see upcoming Events on the Event Calendar in the game.
  3. x Jacks Colon x Win User

Seriously 3.0

there has been 8 events i believe. im sitting at 7. people seems to forget the beta had 4-5 events that counted towards this achievement.
  4. x Riddler x Win User

Can't see my friends list or play games online

You know what sucks is that now because of this I can't log on during the Destiny Beta event...thank you microsoft for *** me out of in game content again. Cheers to server issues that should have backups.
  5. hooray84 Win User

Socialite Achievement Question

Play in Gears events...There is one this weekend. The Beta was also one.
  6. oscillo hero Win User

Friends down!!

right when the moon event opens in destiny beta. cant join friends cant party up. event is now over, thanks alot microsoft.
Thema:

What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

1. What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"? - Similar Threads - Events Beta

2. Events not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events not loading: I'm using the app on my Android phone to play Microsoft Solitaire. I am logged in. I'm able to play the daily games & star challenges. I've deleted cache, deleted data, uninstalled & reinstalled...
  3. the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?: Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ? How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ? We need a pause button....
  4. Playing Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Events: I noticed on a number of occasions that the time recorded for my games is wildly out of sync with reality. Having seen a time shown of about 8 hours recently I thought I never spend that sort of...
  5. Events

in XBoX Accessibility
    Events: I don't think there are any. In november there is the XO19 in London. 30639e9e-8cf2-432f-89d5-c0ace8477623
  6. Xbox Gamertag Event

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamertag Event: Hi everyone. I was wondering when the next inactive gamertag event would be. My son really wants a “rare” gamertag and he says that lays event happened in 2016. I was wondering if an event for...
  7. solitaire event server down - July 18 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    solitaire event server down - July 18 2019: I can access other solitaire games but the event server is not connecting. Had 19 of 20 done I finally had to give up trying to connect. What's happening? Rather frustrating. Does anyone at...
  8. solitaire event error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire event error: I am unable to load the solitaire event. I keep getting the message that internet is required. I am connected to the internet. Everything else works. I know that it isn't my account since I also...
  9. how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app: is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge when I have closed the app to take a break or...
  10. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...