What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

Discus and support What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It showed up under my apps. I opened it, it launched to an Apex Legends Season 2 placeholder and then crashed and disappeared from my games and apps.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Sep 11, 2019.

1. What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

It showed up under my apps. I opened it, it launched to an Apex Legends Season 2 placeholder and then crashed and disappeared from my games and apps.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Sep 11, 2019
  2. WinsomeSword Win User

Socialite Achievement Question

The beta did not count as an event. And you can see upcoming Events on the Event Calendar in the game.
  3. x Jacks Colon x Win User

Seriously 3.0

there has been 8 events i believe. im sitting at 7. people seems to forget the beta had 4-5 events that counted towards this achievement.
  4. x Riddler x Win User

Can't see my friends list or play games online

You know what sucks is that now because of this I can't log on during the Destiny Beta event...thank you microsoft for *** me out of in game content again. Cheers to server issues that should have backups.
  5. hooray84 Win User

Socialite Achievement Question

Play in Gears events...There is one this weekend. The Beta was also one.
  6. oscillo hero Win User

Friends down!!

right when the moon event opens in destiny beta. cant join friends cant party up. event is now over, thanks alot microsoft.
Thema:

What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

1. What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"? - Similar Threads - Events Beta

2. The Microsoft rewards event

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Microsoft rewards event: I'm sure you guys know the new 1$ 20 points event, but i have a question. Do i have to spend 20$ for me to get 20 points per dollar? e3ba63e1-61ee-4995-ace8-3a58df09f03c
  3. Games that are doing Halloween events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that are doing Halloween events: RDR2 has a special super spooky event on currently. Also Fallout 76 I believe. ff8f8ec0-9757-4584-b363-39229c14ebda
  4. Xbox events app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox events app: Does anybody in the preview rings have this new Xbox events app? When the October update went out to general public the release notes on Xbox.com mention this coming later this month. I’m in beta...
  5. Windows updates affecting Solitaire Events.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows updates affecting Solitaire Events.: Has anyone else experienced this problem. When a windows update is due it seems to affect my connection to the Microsoft Casual Games Events. When I finish a game, I either get a recurring...
  6. Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details): Halloween Approaches! The nights are getting colder, and All Hallows Eve grows closer. It’s time for Halloween to haunt Gears 5 Versus! Pumpkin Ball For two weeks beginning this Tuesday,...
  7. Xbox Events app feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Events app feedback: [IMG] The app feels more like an advertisement than anything, there is a show in store button and add-ons listed for the game on the event page. I think the related products section should be...
  8. Event timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Event timer: Hi I am currently playing the October 18 2019 World tour. I started playing this morning and had to stop so I clicked the back tab and closed the app. BTW I am playing on my Samsung Tablet. When I...
  9. el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...: Y llegó la hora y día pactado, fortnite presentaría algo nuevo, todo empezó y la gente se veía emocionada, pero... sorpresa, no sucedió nada una animación y un minijuego fue todo, varios esperaron...
  10. Fortnite event.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite event.: Hello Fortnite players. I wanna hear from you that experienced the event, what did you think of it? I think it was amazing, really well made. I like how they tied the story together with the...