What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

Discus and support What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES. Mine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, Jun 21, 2016.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES.

Mine would be Overwatch.

I love the heroes, the graphics, the smooth frame rate, and lots of peps play it on Xbox 1. I usually find matches within a few seconds or minute or two. It's just really fun. You can change which hero you want to play during battle, each of them have their
    own abilities. I mostly play widowmaker, my second would be pharaoh, third would be Mercy, and others would be bastian sometimes that titan that can project a huge shield in front, and tracer. I play quick play and multiplayer lobbies versing easy AI. I do
    good in both, but a bit better with the AI. I love the game so much I've posted 12 clips, 2 or so screenshots, and a message all in the Activity Feed, regarding Overwatch. I don't normally post stuff on the Activity Feed. I know some of my friends regularly
    do, some of them too much.

:)

smileskybird, Jun 21, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

How long will it take you to realise these forums are all but dead now,that's why it can be several hours before or if anyone posts a reply.

As for my top 5 in no particular order:

Star Trek Online

FF XV

F1 2016

Forza 6

Witcher 3

No doubt Mass Effect & Red Dead will be up there this time next year

Daft Badger, Jun 21, 2016
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

My favoutite games this gen.

The Witcher 3 (favorite game of all time)

Fallout 4

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Alien: Isolation

Dying Light

brandiesel1, Jun 21, 2016
  4. Spiff McGee
    Spiff McGee Guest

I have been playing Overwatch, it is summer so don't have much time to play games. But, doing my best to reach lvl 25 for when competitive starts this month.

Spiff McGee, Jun 21, 2016
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Witcher 3,best game ever made this gen. and really don't see who can do better.

Tzar of kaos, Jun 22, 2016
  6. Destiny, but I'm not sure how long that will last, haha. I've been going back to it routinely for nearly 2 years so.

I did recently go back and do another playthrough of The Evil Within and I still love that game.

DigitalAssassin, Jun 22, 2016
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    "Overwatch" is definately the best thing out there right now.

Azrael008uk, Jun 22, 2016
  8. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Overwatch?? Never heard of it...

Burnin TODI, Jun 22, 2016
  9. ..........

Hello everyone What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

Destiny What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

Destiny is the most fun gaming experience that I've had since Diablo 3 vanilla What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

" I " think that Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is garbage because it NERFED the hell out of the vanilla version. With that being said, I love the new content that was brought to the game, but I will never ever forgive Blizzard for NERFING the hell out
    of the vanilla version.

I'm still waiting for the GOTY Editions of Fallout 4 and Hitman

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 22, 2016
  10. .........

Hello everyone What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

I would have added this to my previous post, but the edit timer ran out

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition destroyed my Sorceress build due to their NERF HAMMER rampage!

I am really happy for those of you that love Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

I am looking forward to Diablo 4 because I will be starting out with a new character What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

I will abandon Diablo 4 if Blizzard pulls the same bull turd that they did with Diablo 3 vanilla (NERF the hell out of Diablo 4 vanilla) when Diablo 4 Ultimate Evil Edition comes out.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 22, 2016
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Not really got a fave game at the moment.I'm in a "dunno what to play" mood even though I have a stack of games.

Think that'll change once I get Lego Star Wars TFA What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? :)

Daft Badger, Jun 22, 2016
  12. pulsarboy360
    pulsarboy360 Guest
    Forza 6 for me.

IMO we've been blessed with a good choice of driving games on X1, and I've pretty much played them all, but I always go back to Forza 6. I haven't played it for a while, but bought Porsche expansion pack when it was on sales a couple of days ago so ready
    to boot it up again at the weekend.

Haven't played Overwatch yet, but have been watching quite a few clips posted by Az and they've definitely got me interested.

pulsarboy360, Jun 23, 2016
  13. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

Probably Fallout 4.

I have a love/hate relationship with Overwatch, usually I love it but sometimes it *** me off xD

MoshedBrotatoe, Jun 23, 2016
  14. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Pretty much since last October the only Game I have been playing on my Xbox One is Onigiri. I play it from the Xbox One even though it is on the PS4 due to a few simple reasons. Other then that my Xbox One hasn't really seen any
    "new" Games since Project Spark.

Elohmn, Jun 24, 2016
  15. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    ^^ I'm still surprised you haven't played The Witcher 3 yet. In my opinion, it's a masterpiece.

brandiesel1, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

1. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch? - Similar Threads - current favourite game

2. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...: ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up 26e7d440-ee75-44ae-b1d0-614eb09da559
  3. What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?: The subject says it all. I'm one of those nerds that has her entire music playlist chock-a-block full of video game soundtracks and with Kingdom Hearts out in a matter of hours it got me thinking...
  4. You can't acquire this item in the language you have currently selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't acquire this item in the language you have currently selected: I have a code for the original Red Dead Redemption and I can get the following error when trying to redeem on an xbox one x. "Change your language region in settings. You can't acquire this item...
  5. Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account: So I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I've been playing it pretty often. Last night I was playing with one of my buddies and then tonight I opened up my computer to play again and it says...
  6. Gamesharing currently not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing currently not working.: Hello, I’ve recently downloaded battlefield 5 from my friends account onto mine by gamesharing it, but whenever I go onto the game an error comes up saying ‘Do you own this game or app?’. How can...
  7. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  8. Current profile not allowed to play Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current profile not allowed to play Xbox?: I have a current xbox live subscription but when I go to play multiplayer on call of duty it says the the current profile is not allowed to play xbox live? Why is this happening and how do I fix...
  9. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?: Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not...
  10. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?: Yes, I miss those Top 5 threads, I made a Top 5 Xbox 1 apps thread so am making only one more tonight. What is your top 5 most favourite Xbox 1 games you currently have? (excludes apps). Mine...