What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Discus and support What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it playing with friends and strangers in realms, mining, crafting, exploring terrains? Mine would have to be the near limitless creative... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Broken Angel 77, Apr 15, 2019.

1. What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Is it playing with friends and strangers in realms, mining, crafting, exploring terrains?

Mine would have to be the near limitless creative possibilities and the different dimensions. (I spend a lot of time in the nether)

:)

Broken Angel 77, Apr 15, 2019
  2. SoapyEar451 Win User

I love mining.. I get so excited for gold and diamonds.. Building is another... It was soo fun.
  3. SilentParasite Win User

It has to be that I can play with my kids on 2 or 3 player and create cities and amazing dwellings inside mountains.
  4. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

The ability to have so much fun with friends that are at your house. Splitscreen/multiplayer games are some of my best memories. But this is applying to the xbox360 edition.
  5. Karhtel Win User

i just love how relaxing and laid back it is
  6. a27cd1 Win User

That's a hard one, I guess I like building my way up to things, mining to craft what you need and survive.
Thema:

1. What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft? - Similar Threads - favourite aspect Minecraft

2. Favourite genre of game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favourite genre of game?: That's a tough question, I like a few different types of games, FPS's like Halo, Racing games like Forza Motorsport, open world games like Forza Horizon and of course Minecraft....
  3. Favourite Game from Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game from Gold: Way back in the day, I actually really enjoyed So Many Mes for xbox one. good platformer title. 43818f4d-eaed-4e97-8a60-2d0f8c6fdc35
  4. What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?: There's a lot of games specially Ark, I love this game. 2f3c0ff0-e705-406f-8739-7e58375f8f29
  5. Favourite Xbox Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Xbox Game?: Hello fellow gamers! What's your favourite game on the console? b3c47a1d-6228-4c52-aeff-3a2988e1cf9e
  6. what is your favourite game can only pick 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your favourite game can only pick 2: my favourite games are halo and ac I like the story line in them b66ecb16-8278-41dd-9d02-f3db81192c24
  7. E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 Presentation, Favourite news?: pretty hype on the new halo e3791dca-73a4-47ce-ba96-091aaf71a0b7
  8. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games: Elder scrolls online its grind though 198143b6-cf9d-4c6e-b90b-83d719669dc2
  9. What's your favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite game?: What's your favourite game and why, write the time and date next to it because who knows you might have a different one at some point ;) 9b90a8c7-6dd7-4b41-92a8-8762aa9dc517
  10. Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of: Syndicate. It had a really cool story and mechanic where the player could hack things in the world, such as platforms, turrets, grenades, or even people. It also had a really fun coop mode where 4...