What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Discus and support What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it playing with friends and strangers in realms, mining, crafting, exploring terrains? Mine would have to be the near limitless creative... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Broken Angel 77, Apr 15, 2019.

1. What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Is it playing with friends and strangers in realms, mining, crafting, exploring terrains?

Mine would have to be the near limitless creative possibilities and the different dimensions. (I spend a lot of time in the nether)

:)

Broken Angel 77, Apr 15, 2019
  2. HannibalPM Win User

I have zero talent when it comes to minecraft but my favorite part is watching other people create amazing things. Like the star wars star destroyer!
  3. HulkUK75 Win User

never played it can but see in the future when my little one wants to play Ill have to learn it and help her with it
  4. denis97g Win User

When I used to play it I spent a lot of hours building stuff, I would take inspiration from internet and then try to reproduce what I found in minecraft.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

That is one game I have got no patience for, and add to that I really do not have the imagination or creativity to play it either.
  6. Albert X Win User

This is a game I have never really played and now that it is on Game Pass I will come around to playing it.
Thema:

1. What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft? - Similar Threads - favourite aspect Minecraft

2. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...
  3. favourite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favourite game: Sekiro right now is my favorite. As for why I play it almost every day? I have a problem and enjoy it though it is painfully hard f0515128-8621-4ec7-8a1d-598be7c700de
  4. Favourite game of 2019 so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game of 2019 so far?: Apex Legends has been the best for me so far! 52502f29-2d3d-47e7-bc91-47ea36b97ed5
  5. What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?: Halo used to be my all time favorite, but now im torn between forza horizon 4. Sea of thieves and state of decay 2 lol 2ca170ca-ee03-44dd-9890-c913db64bad9
  6. FAVOURITE GAME GENRE AND WHY.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAVOURITE GAME GENRE AND WHY.: MMORPGs. I've been playing them since Ultima Online (pre T2A). 19593f22-4b6b-47eb-b2f4-4c470a84bccb
  7. Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018): As we're approaching the end of the year, I thought I'd start a little discussion about games in 2018. What have been some of your favourite moments from games in 2018? Was there a particular part...
  8. Favourite Gaming Celebrity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Gaming Celebrity: If you could meet one gaming celebrity, who would it be and why? For me it would have to be Mark Hamill (kind of cheating). His Joker voice is iconic and I just want to hear him do it in person....
  9. Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...: yeah I played that game over and over again and even buying another copy for my Xbox original just hopefully you get it on Xbox one soon I just want to buy it off the Xbox store it’s hardball to...
  10. Does the Favourites Pack for Xbox One carry over to the Better Together update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Favourites Pack for Xbox One carry over to the Better Together update?: Me and my sister have the Favourites Pack for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and we were hoping that all the resource and skin packs would carry over but when we looked for the first time, they were...