What just happened?

Discus and support What just happened? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was signed out of Xbox Live, and got the error code 80151909. I tried to go through the process to restart my console, then something went wrong and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jyxa, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

What just happened?

I was signed out of Xbox Live, and got the error code 80151909. I tried to go through the process to restart my console, then something went wrong and I was given the error code 8007065b, which had to do with an issue in changing a gamertag. I haven't done
    this, and I'm not sure if my account has been compromised. Not only that, but most (if not all) of my friends were signed out simultaneously with me. Everyone's wondering what happened; should we be worried about compromised accounts?

:)

2. SaltnRust
    SaltnRust Guest
    what just happened....

That's messed up....you don't shoot people when they're tryin' to update FB status.

SaltnRust, Feb 21, 2014
  3. what just happened....

This game is so, so horrendous...

VaultSyndrome, Feb 21, 2014
  4. IansLuck Win User

Just what is herobrine?

[quote user="arbiter1348"]

stop posting links to the minecraft wiki page, ive already read it.

[/quote] ^ This.
  5. IansLuck Win User

Just what is herobrine?

@MentalyCryppled

There are no facts! LOL!

My belief is just as valid as yours.
  6. IansLuck Win User

Just what is herobrine?

@Ronin6337

Can you show me proof he isn't coded into the game? Can you personally hack into the JavaScript on PC and let me know?

Or more related to this specific forum, can you show me the coding of the Xbox 360 Edition?

-

-

No?

That's what I thought.
  7. ll Ronin ll Win User

Just what is herobrine?

You can't compare real life myths to a myth that has been proven not to be CODED in to the game.
  8. arbiter1348 Win User

Just what is herobrine?

thats what i thought. if there is ever a change in 1 of my worlds that i didnt make, im blaming it on herobrine.
Thema:

What just happened?

1. What just happened? - Similar Threads - happened

2. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  3. when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens: im having problem trying to log in on xbox.com (im on windows 10) The "Log in" title is just a text, nothing happends when i press it! fbff8f3c-8ce9-43af-a8f5-887cdd9e7be8
  4. (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab

in XboX Insiders
    (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab: While playing fortnite I noticed all my clips are never recorded and just show a single from when i Alt-Tabbed. I tested and found that as long as I alt tab the game will record, but playing the...
  5. What has happened to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    What has happened to Xbox: Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14 years. Why you are probably asking well first...
  6. I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?: August 24th from Brad: "Xbox One Insiders - Preview Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Users we will be releasing a new 1910 build today at 2.00pm PDT 8/24/19. This build is feature complete for 1910 and...
  7. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  8. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  9. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  10. Que paso con mi juego de wwe 2k17? (What happened to my 2k17 wwe game?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que paso con mi juego de wwe 2k17? (What happened to my 2k17 wwe game?): Yo había comprado digitalmente el juego WWE 2K17 pero lo eliminé por falta de espacio en la memoria y ahora que quiero descargarlo nuevamente no aparece ni en los listos para descargar ni en...