What just happened?

Discus and support What just happened? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was signed out of Xbox Live, and got the error code 80151909. I tried to go through the process to restart my console, then something went wrong and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jyxa, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

What just happened?

I was signed out of Xbox Live, and got the error code 80151909. I tried to go through the process to restart my console, then something went wrong and I was given the error code 8007065b, which had to do with an issue in changing a gamertag. I haven't done
    this, and I'm not sure if my account has been compromised. Not only that, but most (if not all) of my friends were signed out simultaneously with me. Everyone's wondering what happened; should we be worried about compromised accounts?

:)

2. SaltnRust
    SaltnRust Guest
    what just happened....

That's messed up....you don't shoot people when they're tryin' to update FB status.

SaltnRust, Feb 21, 2014
  3. what just happened....

This game is so, so horrendous...

VaultSyndrome, Feb 21, 2014
  4. IansLuck Win User

Just what is herobrine?

[quote user="arbiter1348"]

stop posting links to the minecraft wiki page, ive already read it.

[/quote] ^ This.
  5. IansLuck Win User

Just what is herobrine?

@MentalyCryppled

There are no facts! LOL!

My belief is just as valid as yours.
  6. IansLuck Win User

Just what is herobrine?

@Ronin6337

Can you show me proof he isn't coded into the game? Can you personally hack into the JavaScript on PC and let me know?

Or more related to this specific forum, can you show me the coding of the Xbox 360 Edition?

-

-

No?

That's what I thought.
  7. ll Ronin ll Win User

Just what is herobrine?

You can't compare real life myths to a myth that has been proven not to be CODED in to the game.
  8. arbiter1348 Win User

Just what is herobrine?

thats what i thought. if there is ever a change in 1 of my worlds that i didnt make, im blaming it on herobrine.
Thema:

What just happened?

1. What just happened? - Similar Threads - happened

2. Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?: Does anyone know anything about Xcloud coming to south africa? Is it even going to happen? c209ccdb-ac9d-4ef7-aed0-4fef61e87ebf
  3. What happened to start recording now?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to start recording now?: Previously you used to be able to start recording clips up to 2 minutes with a certain button press but recently that seems gone? submitted by /u/ragingseaturtle [link] [comments]
  4. What happened to my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my friend: This is a disaster a player named [mod removed] who has not been responding to my text lately [modremoved]still goes on the app but does not respond what happened I wanna know what should I do...
  5. Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.: [IMG] submitted by /u/danthepro79 [link] [comments]
  6. Something strange happened to visuals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something strange happened to visuals: [img] So yesterday i was playing normally, i turned off my system and today i come home to play and find this. I tried everything turning off and on reseting, i checked connections, pulling out...
  7. What happened to Halo MCC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to Halo MCC?: So, I've been a subscriber to Xbox Game Pass for a good bit of time (~1 to 2 years), and I found out about a month ago that I could play some Xbox Game Pass games on my PC. Right off the bat I see...
  8. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  9. It has finally Happened to me too

in XboX Insiders
    It has finally Happened to me too: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Dot_A [link] [comments]
  10. My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...

in XboX Insiders
    My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/allanvrs1980 [link] [comments]