What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

Discus and support What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just hoping for a good single player campaign. e100ced4-693f-4bcd-90e8-c0b4752a81c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StuartATrueRed, May 28, 2019.

1. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

Just hoping for a good single player campaign.

:)

StuartATrueRed, May 28, 2019
  2. InoportunoG Win User

Definitely Battle Royal Mode 😍
  3. I sh00t back x Win User

A good campaign. I wasn't a big fan of 5 but hopefully infinite will pull through!
  4. Atherza Win User

I'd love it to work with the Xbox Tournaments, they're a bit neglected really.
  5. Salted Greg Win User

TopherXPwns,

Agreed - Had one angry missus when Halo 5 dropped and splitscreen was missing!

Pretty sure 343 have already confirmed splitscreen! :D
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

I'd love to see the advanced movement system hang around, and by that I mean, unlimited sprint that is not a power up/ability but a constant movement that you have access to all the time, like in Halo 5, spartan charge, clamber, ground pound, and the stabalization
    when aiming in mid air. I mean you are a super soldier after all. Not being able to clamber, just doesn't make sense, and being able to sprint continuously is also something that makes a lot of sense to me. But everything else is dependent of have the thruster
    pack thing in your armour.

Other things would be a great story (obviously) a large feeling world/level like how the levels felt in CE. Halo: Reach style armour customization, that level of in depth customization is awesome and needs to return. Oh and a solo firefight gamemode like
    reach had.
Thema:

1. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game? - Similar Threads - key features everyone

2. Flight Simualtor 2020 returns to desktop after 'Press Any Key to start' screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simualtor 2020 returns to desktop after 'Press Any Key to start' screen: Like many others, I'm having trouble installing MSFS2020. I've read so many suggestions and carried out so many repairs, installs and re-installs. I've checked everything from Credentials to...
  3. tasto console [Mod Translation - console key]

in XBoX on Consoles
    tasto console [Mod Translation - console key]: Il tasto presente sulla console che serve a far connettere l’xbox al controller non funziona...soluzioni? [Mod Translation - The key on the console that connects the xbox to the controller...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue": Hi there, I've been having this problem since Day 1 even after new patch. At the TBM load screen, after pressing any key there will be a loading icon on bottom right for about 5 seconds then the...
  5. Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY'': Hello, I have the following problem, Bad cd key (101) with trying to create an ESO account. I just ordered the game short time ago from a dutch online webstore, the game they sold me was new and...
  6. Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...: Please fix this or give me a new code ASAP. Screen shots : [mod removed-personal information] FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aad0cc81-681e-4a46-a59a-87d7733f73dd
  7. black screen after press any key

in XBoX on Windows
    black screen after press any key: I am getting a black screen with a grey popup box that goes away and I can't get past that. Tried installing Xbox beta and run as admin no luck. Any fix [img] 6885c691-1b0c-48ac-b58a-3db60708a3d6
  8. Flight simulator 2020 stuck in loop at beginning asking "press any key to start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator 2020 stuck in loop at beginning asking "press any key to start": Just started today, been working fine. I hate to re download as it takes three hours. Any solutions? I respond by pressing any key, many keys, hundred of freaking keys. All it does is go black...
  9. Xbox App for devices - Missing key feature!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for devices - Missing key feature!: Hello Microsoft/Xbox community! My name is Semper or just call me Coty. I am a new Xbox user here and my trials expired this weekend from Christmas! Blasted! Anyways, I was disappointed that the...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming Keyboard feature to type off key board Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming Keyboard feature to type off key board Gone: For some reason that box that would pop up every time I need to type in something like a Dino name in ark or typing in a link in the Internet Explorer. Isn't coming up anymore. If anyone has...