What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

Discus and support What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just hoping for a good single player campaign. e100ced4-693f-4bcd-90e8-c0b4752a81c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StuartATrueRed, May 28, 2019.

1. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

Just hoping for a good single player campaign.

:)

StuartATrueRed, May 28, 2019
  2. InoportunoG Win User

Definitely Battle Royal Mode 😍
  3. I Sh00t Back x Win User

A good campaign. I wasn't a big fan of 5 but hopefully infinite will pull through!
  4. Atherza Win User

I'd love it to work with the Xbox Tournaments, they're a bit neglected really.
  5. Salted Greg Win User

TopherXPwns,

Agreed - Had one angry missus when Halo 5 dropped and splitscreen was missing!

Pretty sure 343 have already confirmed splitscreen! :D
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

I'd love to see the advanced movement system hang around, and by that I mean, unlimited sprint that is not a power up/ability but a constant movement that you have access to all the time, like in Halo 5, spartan charge, clamber, ground pound, and the stabalization
    when aiming in mid air. I mean you are a super soldier after all. Not being able to clamber, just doesn't make sense, and being able to sprint continuously is also something that makes a lot of sense to me. But everything else is dependent of have the thruster
    pack thing in your armour.

Other things would be a great story (obviously) a large feeling world/level like how the levels felt in CE. Halo: Reach style armour customization, that level of in depth customization is awesome and needs to return. Oh and a solo firefight gamemode like
    reach had.
Thema:

1. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game? - Similar Threads - key features everyone

2. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480
  3. xbox 精英2代 a键卡键 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox Elite 2 generation a key card

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 精英2代 a键卡键 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox Elite 2 generation a key card: a键似乎有设计缺陷,向某一方向按会有 率卡住 [Edit - Translation] - The a key seems to have a design flaw. Pressing it in one direction will have a chance to get stuck. cee61328-e8de-42bc-a889-548eb925f03e
  4. Game Pass Keys (Discord, EA)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Keys (Discord, EA): Well, i bought the Gamepass obviously, the 3 Months with the Discord and EA Keys, didnt got em till now, i dont own a XBox, and already had a conversation with support, they told me i would get...
  5. I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...: I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be customized. It would be nice if you could customize it, you can quickly switch the configuration. I hope...
  6. [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...: [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice if it could be customized, and the configuration could be quickly switched. I hope this function can be...
  7. Xbox live keys on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live keys on windows 10: hi, I have question about if anyone of you guys know if you can use a xbox live key on windows 10? I been looking on getting Need For Speed heat Deluxe edition, but there is no key for that on...
  8. ¿Funcionan las teclas multimedia? [Mod Translated - Do the multimedia keys work?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿Funcionan las teclas multimedia? [Mod Translated - Do the multimedia keys work?]: Estoy pensando en comprar un teclado para juegos compatibles con la funcionalidad de teclado y ratón. El caso es: teclados con teclas multimedia como el Apex 7 de SteelSeries, ¿son funcionales...
  9. Xbox App for devices - Missing key feature!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for devices - Missing key feature!: Hello Microsoft/Xbox community! My name is Semper or just call me Coty. I am a new Xbox user here and my trials expired this weekend from Christmas! Blasted! Anyways, I was disappointed that the...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming Keyboard feature to type off key board Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming Keyboard feature to type off key board Gone: For some reason that box that would pop up every time I need to type in something like a Dino name in ark or typing in a link in the Internet Explorer. Isn't coming up anymore. If anyone has...