What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?

Discus and support What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Strong storyline mmo and /or rpg 79ed2b50-03e7-49af-9115-046c6610537b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsanKilla clan, May 17, 2019.

1. What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?

Strong storyline mmo and /or rpg

:)

InsanKilla clan, May 17, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Marvel RPG or open world game would be amazing
  3. LukkSkywalker31 Win User

More RPGs, Xone urgently needs new Ips in that sense. A new fable would be an excellent choi
  4. AdamYeti Win User

I would really love a great Uncharted style game
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I would love XBOX to bring over David Cage.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Absolutely agree with you. Microsoft and Sony will cooperate on cloud streaming. Maybe that is first step...
Thema:

1. What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want? - Similar Threads - kind Microsoft exclusive

2. Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult...: Ik heb een probleem, want ik wil graag mijn kind account aanpassen naar volwassenen account. Mijn moeder vind het heel fijn om ontrol te hebben, maar ik probeer me steeds verder los te maken. toen...
  3. What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?: I love Xbox and its environment but it so sad to see that it looks like they do not care for some small regions, because of that you have to create the account as if you were somewhere else and of...
  4. what kind of external hard drive do i need?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what kind of external hard drive do i need?: what kind of external hard drive do i need? and what is minimum storage for it? i tried a small one it said it had to be a certain amount of storage. 6c7a8985-6dac-49e8-aee8-b1f5b6f584c4
  5. How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!: This would be really really nice as the home—> multiplayer—> looking for group—> search for post —> (game) is by far the most annoying thing to navigate to. it’d be awesome if this was made easier...
  6. What kind of sound card does xbox one X have?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of sound card does xbox one X have?: It sounds really clear when I put my optical line from my sound bar to my xbox one X instead of my TV. Im pretty sure my tv doesn't have that great of a sound car considering it's a just a 4k tv....
  7. Wie kann ich die Aktivitäten und Bildschirmzeiten meines Kinds auf der Xbox sehen? [Edit - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wie kann ich die Aktivitäten und Bildschirmzeiten meines Kinds auf der Xbox sehen? [Edit - ...: Ich habe das Kind meiner Familie hinzugefügt. Ich möchte die Bildschirmzeiten nicht einschränken, allerdings sehen wie oft und lange das Kind an der Xbox spielt. Allerdings wird in seinem Profil...
  8. Xbox One (gen one) not reading certain kinds of discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (gen one) not reading certain kinds of discs.: I recently tried to replay metro last light and I noticed the game doesn’t load, neither does NHL 15, Thief, or NHL 17, yet Mad Max, and Elder Scrolls: Online does. I noticed the two that load...
  9. What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?: Most of us watched the E3 and became very surprissed about announcement of Microsoft´s about the adquisicion of five new Video Games Development Studios... Those Studios are: The Initiative:...
  10. What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing?: If you look on Reddit, recently a high up EA manage was asked about skate 3 and backwards compatibility and replied with something very close to "we thank you for interests, but as of now we have...