What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?

Discus and support What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Strong storyline mmo and /or rpg 79ed2b50-03e7-49af-9115-046c6610537b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsanKilla clan, May 17, 2019.

1. What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?

Strong storyline mmo and /or rpg

:)

InsanKilla clan, May 17, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Marvel RPG or open world game would be amazing
  3. LukkSkywalker31 Win User

More RPGs, Xone urgently needs new Ips in that sense. A new fable would be an excellent choi
  4. AdamYeti Win User

I would really love a great Uncharted style game
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I would love XBOX to bring over David Cage.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Absolutely agree with you. Microsoft and Sony will cooperate on cloud streaming. Maybe that is first step...
Thema:

1. What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want? - Similar Threads - kind Microsoft exclusive

2. Kinect Problems of the opposite kind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Problems of the opposite kind: I am a small streamer and i use the kinect a lot for facecam purposes, but then there are times when i'll play a game and just trying to talk either about the game or just something random and for...
  3. I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus: Yesterday my xbox one went bananas the controller dosent work when i mean that i mean that it dosent respond to my commands and the only thing it does is a constant spam or left and right...
  4. Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least...

in XboX Insiders
    Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least...: or, maybe better, a monthly XBOX Requests: Feedback thread so we know, "hey, that could really work" and demand it again until it's a wrap or "no no, this will never come" so we may figure out...
  5. X-Box Fornite Spielfortschritt vom Erwachsenem auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie übertragen

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Fornite Spielfortschritt vom Erwachsenem auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie übertragen: Ist es möglich, den Spielfortschritt von dem Erwachsenen auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie zu übertragen, damit ich Bildschirm-Limits festlgen kann? Dummerweise läuft "Fortnite "über meinen...
  6. What kind of console do you want?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of console do you want?: I just want a console to give me a better gaming experience than what i currently having on my X. b3685b28-77a6-4889-8e38-5359a8f42dcf
  7. Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot: I used to login my account on a second hand Xboxone console ,and I bought Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass and paid them by my Visa card through US dollars; and yesterday ,I bought a brand new...
  8. Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox kind account veranderen tot volwassenen account? [Xbox kind account Change to adult...: Ik heb een probleem, want ik wil graag mijn kind account aanpassen naar volwassenen account. Mijn moeder vind het heel fijn om ontrol te hebben, maar ik probeer me steeds verder los te maken. toen...
  9. What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?: I love Xbox and its environment but it so sad to see that it looks like they do not care for some small regions, because of that you have to create the account as if you were somewhere else and of...
  10. What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing?: If you look on Reddit, recently a high up EA manage was asked about skate 3 and backwards compatibility and replied with something very close to "we thank you for interests, but as of now we have...