: What model is it?

Discus and support : What model is it? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : What model is it? When I’m tryna set my xbox for my tv and they ask what model is it? Then show an example What do they mean by that... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SkoolieO’Dinks, Oct 25, 2020.

1. : What model is it?

When I’m tryna set my xbox for my tv and they ask what model is it? Then show an example What do they mean by that

:)

SkoolieO’Dinks, Oct 25, 2020
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Changing NAT Type to Open

Hi what is the exact model of Linksys and what is the make/model of modem it is connected to
  3. SoulDogWarrior Win User

NAT problems tried almost everything

What is your router model and modem model?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox 360 Slim and 5.1 - Need help!

What model number is the 5.1 surround system? What model number is the TV? Some of those "inputs" listed are outputs...
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Wirless adaptor. Xbox 360 Elite(No wirless found)

Who is your internet service provider?

Where are you?

What is the make and model of the modem?

What is the make and model of your router?
  6. {Parity} Win User

xbox one disconnecting from xbox live

Are you using port forwarding or UPnP. What is the make and model of your modem and also what is the model of your Netgear router?
Thema:

1. : What model is it? - Similar Threads - model

2. [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX

in XboX Insiders
    [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX: Hello everyone, I've a XBOX Series X connected to a LG OLED CX model. I've started to notice some crackling noises in some games (for instance on GTA 5 whenever I press the menu button to check...
  3. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code: : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number...
  4. Xbox shutting off. Series S model

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting off. Series S model: Having issues with xbox shutting itself down from time to time. All idle times are off. Please explain c5b70dc4-c139-4341-bd04-0f065d0f2627
  5. There are 3D models of the One S and X on Windows 3D Viewer. Is the same going to be true...

in XboX Insiders
    There are 3D models of the One S and X on Windows 3D Viewer. Is the same going to be true...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pen_is_transphobic [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One Controller model 4N6-00003 not vibrating in game on Xbox One Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller model 4N6-00003 not vibrating in game on Xbox One Console: Hi, I purchased a #4N6-00003 model Xbox controller and whilst playing on an Xbox One console, in game (Destiny) the controller doesn't vibrate. I've updated the firmware for the controller to the...
  7. XBox controller (any model and generation) - allow for dead-zone definition (both edge and...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox controller (any model and generation) - allow for dead-zone definition (both edge and...: I will get straight to the point. Many many (way too many) XBox controllers, suffer from drifting issues. Some are fixable, some are not (without changing the actual analog stick in the...
  8. Xbox One S Calibration with Samsung UE32T5300 2020 Model

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Calibration with Samsung UE32T5300 2020 Model: My TV says it comes with HDR and the Xbox allows me to select HDR10 but won't let me calibrate HDR for games, help please Also, trying to calibrate TV but can't seem to get HDMI Black Level large...
  9. Xbox One (early model) updated last night, turned off to complete update, wont turn on since.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (early model) updated last night, turned off to complete update, wont turn on since.: As the title says, I turned on my Xbox One last night and it said it needed an update (Odd cause mine usually updates automatically), as the update finished downloading it went to reset in order...
  10. Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708

in XBoX on Windows
    Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708: I noticed recently that my right bumper on my Xbox one controller model 1708 is being unresponsive. Its still working but I need to press the center of the bumper firmly for a response which is...