What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

Discus and support What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Oh yes, especially the first two games oh my! 796bfa77-e74b-4ef7-8ac3-31159dc524db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 10, 2019.

1. What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

Oh yes, especially the first two games oh my!

:)

XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 10, 2019
  2. TrippIE Win User

Reboots vs Remakes

1. Reboot Fallout Series (just because I would like to play the older ones on the Xbox)

2. Remake All of Resident evil to be honest (except Resident evil 4)

3. Remake of Final Fantasy XII because I did like the game on PS2
  3. isDeVianT Win User

Let's Talk About Horror Games

The Resident Evils are horror games for me, so my favorite is the Resident Evil 6. I could not buy the resident evil 2 remake.
  4. REN AERO Win User

Prince of Persia Two thrones and Sand of time.
  5. Bonien2 Win User

Dino crisis, silent hill and fatal frame series
  6. GlitchMasterEh Win User

I'm also thinking that maybe the Fatal Frame series. Wouldn't mind an HD remake of that to play on Halloween. Definitely would be fun! :D
Thema:

1. What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment? - Similar Threads - older game deserves

2. Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10: When i try to play games that are not compatible with windows 10, on starting the game.exe it shows an error saying "the application is unable to start correctly (error: 0xc000007b)". This error...
  3. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  4. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...
  5. DLC for Backward compatible / older games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Backward compatible / older games: Hello Microsoft / Xbox One team! Recently bought an Xbox One for my son and was thrilled to find that there is a huge library of the old (and better) RPGs from when I used to play more video...
  6. Getting a older version of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a older version of a game: I was wondering if you could get a older version of a game if you already have it?. I was playing goat simulator on the xbox one and got the goat mmo dlc but did not get invebtory goat. After...
  7. Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older): So I accidentally clicked on a newer version of my COD account instead of my older version on the cloud. Is there any way to revert this so I can have my old original account back? Thanks for any...
  8. Online Servers For Older Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Servers For Older Games: Is it possible to have online servers for older games turned back on? It seems a shame that if you pay money for a game (sometimes a lot) you can't have access to all of the features simply...
  9. people to game with!(25 or older)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people to game with!(25 or older): ditched the ps4 need a good group to game with add me... 2541e715-6cdc-4be9-9dad-0d5eaae37007
  10. Apple TV Edition is broken, and older iOS games were broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple TV Edition is broken, and older iOS games were broken: When will the Minecraft Apple TV Edition be updated? It's been months of broken functionality, waiting for the update to make Realms work with the Apple TV. And LAN games aren't functional either,...