What options do I have changing sons account?

Discus and support What options do I have changing sons account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Years ago I had a 360 and used my own email account. My son started playing the 360 under my account and then progressed onto the Xbox One with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G0nz0uk1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. G0nz0uk1
    G0nz0uk1 Guest

Hello,

Years ago I had a 360 and used my own email account. My son started playing the 360 under my account and then progressed onto the Xbox One with the same account as he has all his friends on there. He mainly
    plays Fortnite, Mimecraft and Rocket League, I never play it any more.

Anyway he will no doubt progress onto the new Xbox series X or S and I want him to use his own email/Xbox account, but he wants to keep all his progress and save games on Fortnite, Mimecraft and Rocket League.

What sort of options do I have?

My Office 365 family account is the same account so I want him to be independent now from my account as he has his own email now etc.

I'm guessing he can create a new Xbox account under his email address, but what can I do about his favourite games and the progress he has made and items bought?

Thanks

:)

G0nz0uk1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

you cannot split or transfer accounts, the xbox account is the microsoft account.

he can create a new account but he won't have access to the skins or battlepass items from fortnite etc as they are locked to the account that purchased them.

all the games purchased can still be played as long as your account is set as the home account on the console then he will have access to online and any purchased games.
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

What speaker options do I have?

Xbox one x does have an optical port on the back of the console. The controller that it comes with has a 3.5 mm so you can hook a pair of good headsets to them.

in my opinion, a good headset that uses the optical port are astro a50, and a good basic stereo headset to plug into the controller is hyperx cloud alpha. Of course there are alot of options out there.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    1urky
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to answer your question. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. MENOMK Win User

Hello, I also use pc monitor on xbox, I use an adapter to separate the audio that comes from xbox, in my case my monitor is VGA, which converts the audio to p2, checks if something in the market to use monitor input
Thema:

1. What options do I have changing sons account? - Similar Threads - options changing sons

2. Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app: Before the new update on the Xbox app you would be able to change your gamer pic through the app. With the new update that is no longer a thing you can do. I would like to see that return so...
  3. Uploading a custom gamerpic isn't an option on the newly updated xbox app, and changing my...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Uploading a custom gamerpic isn't an option on the newly updated xbox app, and changing my...: I want to upload a custom gamerpic, but the only place where it's an actual option is on the xbox itself. I can't change it at all on the smartphone app, editing my profile isn't an option on...
  4. Any way to change payment option for Series X pre-order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to change payment option for Series X pre-order?: So I received an email for my Series X pre-order saying they were unable to process the payment, I stupidly tried the same card hoping it would go through, now I'm realising it's probably going to...
  5. Change payment option to Microsoft balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change payment option to Microsoft balance?: Hello. I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago. At the time, I did not have any MS credit on my account so I placed the pre-order using my credit card. Is it possible to apply the MS...
  6. Reporting people option HAVE to change!

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting people option HAVE to change!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPEplAzVRk I haven't posted feedback for the update program in a long time. My feedback was never heard or acted on so I just gave up. But I have been running...
  7. Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options: I have been trying to change the payment options on my xbox 360. Seems straight forward but it only offers me US options for location. I am in Australia. The xbox is set up with AU location....
  8. Security options keep changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security options keep changing: I trust my son with peril on the xbox, however the security settings on his account keep reverting back to the all people settings. Help before I stop him going on line....
  9. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  10. Real name change option - Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Real name change option - Xbox profile: How do you change your real name? I know you can hide it but is there an option to change it through PC? dc61cd34-2966-48b7-8ded-6945dd40f1e0