What other controllers work with Streaming?

Discus and support What other controllers work with Streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Using the bluetooth Xbox 1 controller is fine but I'd prefer to use a device like the BEBONCOOl Q39. submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImRikkyBobby, Nov 17, 2019.

1. What other controllers work with Streaming?

Using the bluetooth Xbox 1 controller is fine but I'd prefer to use a device like the BEBONCOOl Q39.

submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby
    [link] [comments]

/u/ImRikkyBobby, Nov 17, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Headset totally stopped working with XBOX ONE. Lots of similar cases.

What type of headset is it? If it's working in other controllers it may be the controller itself that's the issue. What have you done as far as troubleshooting ?
  3. STR8 JEEPIN Win User

Microphone only works for about 3-5 seconds, then cuts out and nobody can hear me.

I'm having the same exact issue. Ive tried controllers and headsets that work fine on other consoles and my headset and controller works fine on other consoles as well so I've eliminated that as the issue. Not sure what else to try.
  4. xVOORHEES 13 Win User

xbox one mic not working with controller

seriously what the ***. i cannot use my other controller because the A button simply won't work right. the controller i have was working FINE 2 days ago, perfectly.
  5. LGN Mike Win User

Controller mic problem

what controller you using wired or wireless? if it works on the other controller use it, the new controller you got take it back and get a new one and say to them its not working for the mic. so if that helps you out buddy, or see if any stuff is in controller
    mic,
  6. SatansGayFriend Win User

Old Controller Won’t Recognize Microphone

Heya!

When you try and update the controllers what happens? Do you see any error messages? Is so, could you send us photos of those?

Do other mics work on the controllers possibly a friend's mic?

Post back and let us know and we can help troubleshoot that some more.
    The update works without a problem, no error messages. No other mics work on the controllers.
Thema:

What other controllers work with Streaming?

1. What other controllers work with Streaming? - Similar Threads - controllers Streaming

2. Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?: Is there a way to bypass the connected bluetooth device requirement to start streaming on an Android device? I'm sitting 10 ft. away from the XBox, therefore, I can use a directly connected...
  3. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  4. I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!

in XboX Insiders
    I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!: First of all, controller support. Even if you need to make an app for this (or use the xbox companion app) I would like to see to be able to have multiple controllers connected to a pc/mobile...
  5. Further info/video on controller Analog problem - Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Further info/video on controller Analog problem - Game Streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/realcosmix [link] [comments]
  6. Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming: Hello, Iv connected to my console on my phone using the console streaming on the game streaming app. All appears okay until i try move in any direction on the home screen. I am able to press A ect...
  7. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  8. Console streaming issue with controller firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issue with controller firmware?: Hi I originally posted this to /r/Xbox one and was recommended to post here. The issue I seem to be running across is whenever I try to set up the ability to console stream to my phone, my...
  9. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  10. No controller response after console streaming session

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after console streaming session: Hello! Today I ran into an issue where after playing around with console streaming and xCloud streaming, coming back to console streaming caused my controller inputs other than the guide button...