What other controllers work with Streaming?

Discus and support What other controllers work with Streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Using the bluetooth Xbox 1 controller is fine but I'd prefer to use a device like the BEBONCOOl Q39. submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImRikkyBobby, Nov 17, 2019.

1. What other controllers work with Streaming?

Using the bluetooth Xbox 1 controller is fine but I'd prefer to use a device like the BEBONCOOl Q39.

submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby
    [link] [comments]

/u/ImRikkyBobby, Nov 17, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Headset totally stopped working with XBOX ONE. Lots of similar cases.

What type of headset is it? If it's working in other controllers it may be the controller itself that's the issue. What have you done as far as troubleshooting ?
  3. STR8 JEEPIN Win User

Microphone only works for about 3-5 seconds, then cuts out and nobody can hear me.

I'm having the same exact issue. Ive tried controllers and headsets that work fine on other consoles and my headset and controller works fine on other consoles as well so I've eliminated that as the issue. Not sure what else to try.
  4. xVOORHEES 13 Win User

xbox one mic not working with controller

seriously what the ***. i cannot use my other controller because the A button simply won't work right. the controller i have was working FINE 2 days ago, perfectly.
  5. LGN Mike Win User

Controller mic problem

what controller you using wired or wireless? if it works on the other controller use it, the new controller you got take it back and get a new one and say to them its not working for the mic. so if that helps you out buddy, or see if any stuff is in controller
    mic,
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

XBOX Beta App

Is it just the controller that's not working? Does it respond to keyboard inputs? What about it is not working? We'd be happy to help you troubleshoot with a bit more information about your problem.

Does the controller work in other games? Is this the only game you've had issues playing with using that controller? Is it connected bluetooth or wired?
Thema:

What other controllers work with Streaming?

1. What other controllers work with Streaming? - Similar Threads - controllers Streaming

2. 8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...

in XboX Insiders
    8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...: Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/nuropath [link] [comments]
  3. Please add Touch Controls To Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Please add Touch Controls To Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On Steam Link, there are options for touch controls. This should be added to Xbox Game Streaming as a way for people to play the games that want to without holding a controller. submitted by...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming does not recognise my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming does not recognise my controller: Hi, today I decided to try and play Halo 5 after months of inactivity and wanted to do it in comfort, meaning not in the room with the Xbox, so I tried streaming it to my PC with the Console...
  5. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: I've had no issues while streaming Netflix or other streaming services on my xbox with my headset connected. But anytime Im watching on Amazon Prime, every 15 minutes or so, my controller will...
  6. Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...: So, the Xbox Streaming is a really good service, who stream the image and sound in a extremelly good way, but have a lot of issues that still have to be solved, and one of the worst issue it is:...
  7. Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud: I'm using a bluetooth xbox controller paired to my phone. My phone is a samsung galaxy s7. I've updated my controller and I'm using gigabit 5ghz wifi for both devices. I've restarted both devices...
  8. Controller Not Working for Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Not Working for Console Streaming: Anyone else having an issue with console streaming where you can connect fine but the controller doesn't work? I tested my setup and there was an error that a controller firmware update is needed,...
  9. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  10. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....