What PC game would you want on Xbox One?

Discus and support What PC game would you want on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, The game I would like to have on Xbox One is Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm. I think it could be amazing! And you, what game would you want on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nic727, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

Hi,

The game I would like to have on Xbox One is Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm. I think it could be amazing!

And you, what game would you want on Xbox One?

:)

Nic727, Feb 13, 2014
  2. What PC games would you like to see on xbox?

WOuld like to play command and conquer or age of empires wwwwoohhh

sLs fLaVoR amG, Feb 13, 2014
  3. DuhRedNinja
    DuhRedNinja Guest
    What PC games would you like to see on xbox?

I agree with Bizarro...Outlast was a great game. I'd also say the original Slenderman in itself. ;~;

DuhRedNinja, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Codename Jelly Win User

Xbox One DRM update- Is ANYONE else mad about this?

[quote user="WWAR Diehard"]Microsoft trys to do what people wanted, making Console gaming more like PC gaming, but with a bit more freedom then PC gaming.[/quote]

Im sorry, if you want a console to be like PC Gaming, JUST BUY A PC. What people wanted console gaming to be like PC, if it was we would have full keyboard and mouse support for games which would also invalidate the need for a kinect.
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Starcraft II because its really the only game I like playing on PC :p
  6. Hybridizm Win User

Hotline Miami, Diablo 1 & 2, Outlast and The Witcher.
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

If I had to pick one that would be a good game to go to the xbox, I would have to choose Outlast. I played it on the pc over the winter and it really gave me a horrible chill up my spine for about 20-30 hours.
  8. Scrtch Win User

I think if a game is originally from PC and the 2nd or 3rd installment comes to console then they should include the original or something. Kind of like they're doing to catch everyone up on the Halo Series. I like that idea.
Thema:

1. What PC game would you want on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - game

2. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  3. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  4. Assassins Creed games just get better and better.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed games just get better and better.: I need to try the later ones. They look good. Might give them a try once they go on sale. cf245635-a482-4612-a49a-3df2a4daf8f2
  5. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  6. No audio in Game Clip recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio in Game Clip recordings: Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it...
  7. Problem with Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox game bar: So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar but I can't access the messenger in any way,...
  8. Do you own this game or app error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app error: ok so I am getting this error with most of the free games from gamerpass I have (Minecraft, State of Decay 2, and Shadows of War. just to name a few) I used the support option of "talk with a Xbox...
  9. Xbox not starting after game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not starting after game crash: I was playing on my Xbox One S today and after I attempted to load up a game it was met with a "Checking for updates" message in the game. After I assumed it had froze I pressed the home button to...
  10. GAME SOUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME SOUND: hi so when im in parties i can hear my friends perfect but cant hear and game sound so what should i do? 57c4a6e2-38a7-469e-9b33-4801747e2d9f