What PC game would you want on Xbox One?

Discus and support What PC game would you want on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, The game I would like to have on Xbox One is Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm. I think it could be amazing! And you, what game would you want on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nic727, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

Hi,

The game I would like to have on Xbox One is Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm. I think it could be amazing!

And you, what game would you want on Xbox One?

:)

Nic727, Feb 13, 2014
  2. What PC games would you like to see on xbox?

WOuld like to play command and conquer or age of empires wwwwoohhh

sLs fLaVoR amG, Feb 13, 2014
  3. DuhRedNinja
    DuhRedNinja Guest
    What PC games would you like to see on xbox?

I agree with Bizarro...Outlast was a great game. I'd also say the original Slenderman in itself. ;~;

DuhRedNinja, Feb 13, 2014
  4. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
  5. Codename Jelly Win User

Xbox One DRM update- Is ANYONE else mad about this?

[quote user="WWAR Diehard"]Microsoft trys to do what people wanted, making Console gaming more like PC gaming, but with a bit more freedom then PC gaming.[/quote]

Im sorry, if you want a console to be like PC Gaming, JUST BUY A PC. What people wanted console gaming to be like PC, if it was we would have full keyboard and mouse support for games which would also invalidate the need for a kinect.
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Pc or Scarlet

It depends on what you want to do. And your budget. And your place. And your gaming preferences!

If you only want to play, an Xbox Series X would be a good choice.

If you want to do a little more and be versatile, a PC would be nice, for a high budget to achieve the performance of the Xbox.
  7. Slobosaurus Win User

What 'Non-Xbox' games would you want on the platform?

Mordhau , looks great fun on pc
  8. GroundOregano94 Win User

What 'Non-Xbox' games would you want on the platform?

It is on pc. If you have one.
Thema:

1. What PC game would you want on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - game

2. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  3. What games to do visit every year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games to do visit every year?: Probably star wars or plants vs zombies 0dcd9d7f-fce5-4bf9-8b54-3c21043f7f7a
  4. Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!: Back in the day there were 2 I used to love, and i think they were related. I'm sure they were called MSR(metropolis street racer) and ... maybe pgr? I used.to love em, skidding round corners...
  5. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  6. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  7. problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]: ciao, ho appena acquistato x box game pass per pc ma su alcuni giochi mi chiede conferma dell'amministratore per poterli installare (sono amministratore e anche windows insider). se qualcuno sa...
  8. Xbox 360 buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 buying a game: I am trying to buy an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox one x console and when I try to it tells me to do it from xbox.com and when I go on xbox.com it tells me to buy it on my xbox...
  9. It would be nice to make the black background in my games and apps changeable and have a...

in XboX Insiders
    It would be nice to make the black background in my games and apps changeable and have a...: submitted by /u/Slyder76 [link] [comments]
  10. Are there more Japanese games on the horizon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there more Japanese games on the horizon...: Hello fellow gamers, Whilst checking my Twitter feed saw this tweet from Phil Spencer about being in Japan and my mind is now in overdrive mode. Not gonna speculate but am very excited as I am a...