What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??

Discus and support What product is needed to play multi-player on PC?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox gold live subscription is only for my console, but i game mostly on PC. does xbox gamepass ultimate provide this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by djfblues, Aug 7, 2019.

1. djfblues
    djfblues Guest

my xbox gold live subscription is only for my console, but i game mostly on PC. does xbox gamepass ultimate provide this?

:)

djfblues, Aug 7, 2019
  2. TheNameIessKing Win User

Its free on pc no subscriptions needed to play with friends unless your talking about gamepass
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

Unlike Xbox where you need to pay a subscription to play online PC dosent need one.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

To you can play multi-players games on PC is relative, depends the game with you want play, some games is very specific with your PC power. On PC you can play Online just have the good Internt, good and stable system, own the games with you want go play
    and, good network card help you have good play
  5. djfblues Win User

Thanks for the quick reply. So must i upgrade xbox live gold to an Ultimate subscription to play multiplayer from my PC?
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

This page states that you do not need an additional subscription to play online multiplayer
    games using Game Pass on PC so you don't need to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. What product is needed to play multi-player on PC?? - Similar Threads - product needed play

2. Impossible to register a product

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible to register a product: Hello everyone, I'm facing a technical issue with my controller so I tried to send a ticket to the support but first, I have to register my product. When I enter the country (France), the...
  3. Age of empires -- Product Key Invalid

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of empires -- Product Key Invalid: Hello, I purchased Age of Empires III gold edition (AOE3 & War chiefs) along with the Asian Dynasties expansion over 5 years ago for my PC. I still have the games and would like to play them on...
  4. en saanut tuotetta :( [Translate] I didn't get the product:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    en saanut tuotetta :( [Translate] I didn't get the product:(: hei ostin teiltä fortnite 10 00 v-buckia. maksun suoritettuani en saanut kyseistä tuotetta tilausnumero [Mod Removed] olisin todella kiitollinen jos asiaan löytyisi joku ratkaisu.. [Translate]...
  5. Product from g2a.com says "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Product from g2a.com says "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info": Hello, on 29 July 2019 11:13:25 CEST I have bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition XBOX LIVE Key GLOBAL. The seller sent me this email: [Mod Removed-Personal Information] I have got this [Mod...
  6. I need a refund on two products

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on two products: I need this refund Microsoft said I could get it here by doing this contact me at 931291887 dd1dc051-69b8-4a57-b6bb-1a5fff0149d1
  7. Microsoft Flight (2012) LIVE access code (product key) is needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight (2012) LIVE access code (product key) is needed!: I reached 215 G in the game Microsoft Flight 2012. A few years ago I bought the Hawaii pack through marketplace, as well as 'Moule' aircraft. Some days ago this game was corrupted and I deleted...
  8. Do I need to retain product codes after redeeming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to retain product codes after redeeming?: Just bought an Xbox One / never used Xbox live before. I've input digital download codes for my bundle (Assassin's Creed Black Flag & Unity). I don't know if I need to retain the codes or not....
  9. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...: Peep be acting entitled Yes the multi million dollar corps you support owes you a personal apology and your less than $5 for the day you lost on live. They also owe you an apology for you not...
  10. Microsoft needs to work on the quality of their products.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to work on the quality of their products.: I been using my Xbox One since the day it was release, its been almost a year and every time I use my Xbox one I feel like I am using an unfinished product, a prototype that did not go through any...