What should I buy one s or series s

Discus and support What should I buy one s or series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont have any game console or desk games and I was wondering if I should buy a xbox one s or xbox series s? submitted by /u/Severe-War [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Severe-War, Mar 5, 2021.

1. What should I buy one s or series s

I dont have any game console or desk games and I was wondering if I should buy a xbox one s or xbox series s?

submitted by /u/Severe-War
    [link] [comments]

/u/Severe-War, Mar 5, 2021
  2. LeArt2020 Win User

Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

Thanks a lot for your reply!

What would you suggest:

1. Buying the game digitally in my One S so that both the game and data transfer easily to the Series S?

2. Buy the digital game on my Series S and have the saved data there once I log in?
  3. danielmelgoza2 Win User

External storage

So if i buy a external storage hard drive for an xbox one and use it on the series s it will run just as good as the one designed for the series s and seriesx?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibility

I do want to get the new Xbox Series S, so if i get the standard edition i will have it there (Xbox Series S) to right?
    You'll be playing the Xbox One version on the Series S. There may be some enhancements made to the next-gen version that you won't have unless you buy the other version.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I have Disc versions of games on Xbox One, how will i play them on Series S?

I have several disc games for my Xbox One, i am buying a Series S, but how will i pay them on it?
    You wouldnt. Xbox Series S can only play digital games so if you want to play them on Series S you would have to repurchase them digitally.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

AC Valhalla graphics

Hi,

A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
Thema:

What should I buy one s or series s

1. What should I buy one s or series s - Similar Threads - should buy series

2. Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?: Whats the use of a powerfull console when you have to wait (read: not play) because of all those ridicilous mandatory system updates? Watching a console updating is aa exciting aa watching paint...
  3. I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

in XboX Insiders
    I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...: Lords of the Fallen Gears of War 4 and I want to say Roblox and State of Decay 2 and remnant I have one achievement left for all of those games but their achievements are lagged submitted by...
  4. Why should I buy Xbox over the PS4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why should I buy Xbox over the PS4?: PS4 Supports VR. It is more cheaper. Only 2 people I know ever owned an Xbox. Rest all of the other boys have a PS4. So that can cause Cross-play issues. Also why should I get anything different...
  5. What should I look for when buying used One X?

in XboX Insiders
    What should I look for when buying used One X?: I am trying to get a used Xbox one x on eBay for a good deal, what should I look out for when buying to make sure the console will last me w long time with no issues? What questions should I be...
  6. Can/should I buy dlcs to games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can/should I buy dlcs to games with gold?: Ive been thinking for a while in weather i should buy the season pass(dlcs) to the division which i have in gold. I want to know wether its worth it ir i shiuld just but the game of the year...
  7. Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...: Hello, I pre-ordered the base FIFA21 title. I forgot that the Champions Edition and Ultimate Editions release on October 6th, while the base title releases on October 9th. Is there any way I...
  8. Should I buy the Xbox Series X on store or online?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the Xbox Series X on store or online?: This question is not related to anything to do with the Insiders or anything but I’ve been researching a lot about it and I don’t know which option is better, I didn’t pre-order it because I...
  9. Should I Buy this monitor for Xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I Buy this monitor for Xbox one X?: What's up guys. I'm interested in buying a 24 "monitor for my Call of Duty / Battlefield games and the like. I found a model from Acer Full HD (I don't mind having a lower resolution, since the...
  10. Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC: Buying a Xbox One X that cost $500+ should never become a game of Russian roulette when it comes to quality. I spent hard earned money for a 1 year experience.???? :\ Ill fill you in on the...