What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

Discus and support What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Nov 9, 2019.

1. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in the game or is that a bad idea?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not get along with?

Hello,

At this time, we'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance. For
    those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not get along with?

I had a similar situation while playing Warframe, which resulted in an extremely uncomfortable moment. Result? I uninstalled the game and stopped playing months ago.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Radiant Sword

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you inquiring about how to behave in a game under certain circumstances.

Xbox Forums Ambassadors THANOS OPRESSOR &
    slackadelihave already provide for you the best response in this situation.

The
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    does not condone un-sportsman like behavior, and thus we would not encourage you "griefing" others or throwing games. Its best to simply make the best out of any situation that you find yourself in a game.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

This is a bad idea, you can be reported by the negative attitude, what you have to do is block people, but that does not prevent you from finding them in a random game at one time or another, keep doing your part and trying to have good games.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

You have a point. Just not let them get to me and don't interact with them.
Thema:

What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

1. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not... - Similar Threads - should ran random

2. My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.

in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Edge should have mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge should have mouse support: submitted by /u/FiveXFuzion [link] [comments]
  4. If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...: Expressing creativity should be a very important factor in making decisions to shorten the gamertag characters. c42ec36c-d4d3-41c0-9eb7-8a5d91a06bb8
  5. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  6. The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support: submitted by /u/VeronicaMulher [link] [comments]
  7. FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat.: I know that Microsoft have said that they are not making anymore backwards compatible games for now, but I feel as though they should give us one last hurrah and make Forza Motorsport 1/2/3/4...
  8. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  9. Who should I contact and how?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who should I contact and how?: Can I track a package sent from Xbox and who should I contact to find out where it is or when it will arrive, because so far I haven't received any emails either. It said the package was on its...
  10. Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?: The last time I had a suggestion, it was submitted through Xbox Ideas https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/, based on this Xbox Wire post - Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas...