What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

Discus and support What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Nov 9, 2019.

1. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in the game or is that a bad idea?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not get along with?

Hello,

At this time, we'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance. For
    those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not get along with?

I had a similar situation while playing Warframe, which resulted in an extremely uncomfortable moment. Result? I uninstalled the game and stopped playing months ago.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Radiant Sword

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you inquiring about how to behave in a game under certain circumstances.

Xbox Forums Ambassadors THANOS OPRESSOR &
    slackadelihave already provide for you the best response in this situation.

The
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    does not condone un-sportsman like behavior, and thus we would not encourage you "griefing" others or throwing games. Its best to simply make the best out of any situation that you find yourself in a game.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

This is a bad idea, you can be reported by the negative attitude, what you have to do is block people, but that does not prevent you from finding them in a random game at one time or another, keep doing your part and trying to have good games.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

You have a point. Just not let them get to me and don't interact with them.
Thema:

What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

1. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not... - Similar Threads - should ran random

2. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  3. They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab: Reasons why they should - it's fun to play with other people - if Minecraft is there, shouldn't Roblox? - can be used for in-game trading (not blackmarket) 3dde4dc8-8e84-42b2-8f8d-d2727777c582
  4. Update is bigger than it should be

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update is bigger than it should be: Today the game “Fortnite” had an update on xbox platform it should be 3.6 gb and all my friends have done it and it appears to me that its 31.8gb !!! I don’t know why . It did’t happened before...
  5. I have to purchase a digital game i should already have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to purchase a digital game i should already have?: A while ago i bought an Xbox One that included a game. I loved playing but eventually uninstalled for space. Im looking to reinstall, but i can't find the game, and looking in the store it says i...
  6. Minecraft should be a play anywhere title.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft should be a play anywhere title.: I already own the game on console, but the only game I can download on pc is cuphead and gears of war, why isn't minecraft a play anywhere title when it is owned by Microsoft?...
  7. Should i op back in to the preview again?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i op back in to the preview again?: Now im debating on opting back in the only thing i hate is that it always messed with my party till the point it wont work no more and couldn’t party chat no more... that is why i opted out... idk...
  8. Xbox Series S vs. X. Which one should I get?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S vs. X. Which one should I get?: [IMG] submitted by /u/robertwbeagle [link] [comments]
  9. Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?: Anyone remember Fuzion Frenzy? well i remember dat it was released the same day the original xbox was released they should remaster all the games dat were released on 11-15-2001 * Moved from...
  10. Should you remove your hard drive before “Clearing Local Saved Games”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should you remove your hard drive before “Clearing Local Saved Games”?: I have a hard drive, and I’ve cleared local saved games before, but that was before I got the hard drive. So should I unplug the hard drive before clearing local saved games, or should I keep it...