What the ____ is going on here Microsoft fix your xbox one it's still messed up

Discus and support What the ____ is going on here Microsoft fix your xbox one it's still messed up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok i purchased a new xbox one console for christmas i had it before xbox live went down on the holidays it was working fine you now tell us its up and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnodd24360, Dec 27, 2014.

1. johnodd24360
    johnodd24360 Guest

Ok i purchased a new xbox one console for christmas i had it before xbox live went down on the holidays it was working fine you now tell us its up and running but i cannot download games for gold nor any apps so i can't even watch netflix nor plex nor any
    music or movies at all apps fail to install even demos fail to install what gives

whats going on i have done everything.

restarted the router

turned off the firewall

repowered the console

reconnected to the internet

restarted my modem

all results installation reaches 70% then fails saying installation has stopped

:)

johnodd24360, Dec 27, 2014
  2. I have season pass! Why is IMC Rising showing $9.99?

It's currently 8:37pm, and it's still trying to charge me $9.99 for IMC Rising. What is going on Microsoft? Why is something always messed up? I can kinda see why the PS4 is kicking the xbox one's ***. Hmmm.....

Legionaire161, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Clan Name Denied Due To Prohibited Text

Yurps...imagine that, filter still messed up.

Nagger is still not allowed. Clan tags still prohibited.

What is it going to take for Activision to fix this naming filter??

SuperCalaFragle, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

1. What the ____ is going on here Microsoft fix your xbox one it's still messed up - Similar Threads - ____ going here

2. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  3. Really weird colors going on here

in XboX Insiders
    Really weird colors going on here: [IMG] submitted by /u/Floppydonut123 [link] [comments]
  4. It all started with a Teredo Unable to qualify.. Whats going on here!?

in XBoX on Windows
    It all started with a Teredo Unable to qualify.. Whats going on here!?: Ok, So I was using the app to connect with Xbox parties and use voice, I don't play any games on the account or have a console. Voice was fine about 2 weeks ago, I went to use it yesterday and...
  5. Bingo!! Here we go again with server error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bingo!! Here we go again with server error: Sever error! Why cant you fix it! Say a lot about Microsoft d405819f-8344-4768-a669-aeed16d1a7e2
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  7. why is my xbox store not working and keeps saying to go here?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox store not working and keeps saying to go here?: i keep trying nothig just error 43ded0a4-b48f-44a0-bdc3-0033ee794433
  8. I'm going to stay here for a month and wait what happens?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm going to stay here for a month and wait what happens?: I'm going to stay here for a month and wait what happens? 3b8be243-a950-438a-9032-fe07bd559a85
  9. I have a code to give the Microsoft staff here for a promotion. Where do I go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a code to give the Microsoft staff here for a promotion. Where do I go?: I was suppose to receive help as well as a promotion for an Xbox one X and I apologize for taking up your time. Daniel F. Whisler 19f527eb-b548-406e-bc70-3f8c9dcaee1a
  10. What the crap is going on here?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the crap is going on here?: [img] Dash board looks like this, however games are clear and crisp ded76c75-1c58-4ccc-b328-3540f85f9085