What the heck is error code 0x00000001 when trying to download and install games using game...

Discus and support What the heck is error code 0x00000001 when trying to download and install games using game... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having this issue when trying to download and install anything from the Xbox beta app on windows 10. The only problem is that even knowing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by calebelson, Jan 14, 2021.

1. calebelson
    calebelson Guest

What the heck is error code 0x00000001 when trying to download and install games using game...

Hi, I'm having this issue when trying to download and install anything from the Xbox beta app on windows 10. The only problem is that even knowing the error code there is nothing on this website or the subreddit about it. So I have no way of figuring out
    how to fix it. The only info I have found is to completely reinstall windows and to be honest if that's the answer I will stop using this service even though I would like to keep using it. If anyone knows anything about this error code and how to fix it please
    let me know how to fix it. Yes, all my drivers are up to date. I just updated everything last night/this morning. The error code is 0x00000001 just in case no one read the subject. Thanks for any help in advance.

:)

calebelson, Jan 14, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

error 0x00000001

3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Help me pleass

4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Gaming services problem on Windows 10 xbox game pass

5. T0MS M0M Win User

problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001

I'm having the same exact issue. Every game I try to download gives me "Error code: 0x00000001". I've made sure both the app and my PC are up to date.
  6. Deaburo Win User

XBox App on PC doesn't find any installed games (there are 8) and can't install new games.

Hi,

i already tried different install locations, nothing worked.

i would love to redownload. At least then i could play someday...

But my downloads stop with the error 0x00000001

and all my games are not found.

i deinstalled one game, but it still don't want to download.
Thema:

1. What the heck is error code 0x00000001 when trying to download and install games using game... - Similar Threads - heck error code

2. Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?: This is just ridiculous. Had an old account with a ton of stuff on it, thought it was linked up to the same email when I got my PC but nope. It was linked to some alt email I had to make 10 years...
  3. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...: OKAY I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 MINECOINS I BOUGHT THE STARTER EDITION FOR WINDOWS 10 26a13d5f-3436-42dc-8487-35ea55c56484
  4. What the heck is this?! Please change it back to 19,99$ so I can buy it... Thank you

in XboX Insiders
    What the heck is this?! Please change it back to 19,99$ so I can buy it... Thank you: [IMG] submitted by /u/SnooSketches2336 [link] [comments]
  5. What the heck happened to unturned?

in XboX Insiders
    What the heck happened to unturned?: I went to download unturned on my new console but couldn't, what happened? submitted by /u/SentientGasMask [link] [comments]
  6. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  7. What the heck? Is this a mistake?

in XboX Insiders
    What the heck? Is this a mistake?: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/drxhqhlpgyx41.png?width=756&format=png&auto=webp&s=9644f75bbc5ad2e0d4fe8a4af217a0d17e6a0317 submitted by /u/D_r_e_a_D [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON: So i factory reset my xbox and now my digital games dont work. The game libary shows nothing, whenever i try installing from the store i get an error as well. I tried multiple Power cycles,...
  9. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

in XboX Insiders
    Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?: I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY? It isnt that they dont have a public API....
  10. Microsoft Bingo keeps giving me a SERVER CONNECTION ERROR message. What the heck is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo keeps giving me a SERVER CONNECTION ERROR message. What the heck is going on?: I just want to relax and play a game that is not challenging! Please do something about the server! 67403815-7bc5-420e-ab9f-e3b1323e336b