What the name of the grey plastic clip?

Discus and support What the name of the grey plastic clip? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] Hi. I want to know the name of the little grey clip what fell out of my controller so i can replace it. 86c57527-de88-4627-8858-844543414a53 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dombron01, Feb 21, 2021 at 2:32 AM.

1. Dombron01
    Dombron01 Guest

What the name of the grey plastic clip? [​IMG]
    Hi. I want to know the name of the little grey clip what fell out of my controller so i can replace it.

:)

2. XnewxskinX Win User

New Hard drive isn't being recognized by 360.

Throw at a wall and watch it shatter into a million grey plastic pieces because it is worthless!
  3. Geordieb77 Win User

Xbox controller drifting

It happened with mine, common problem, open it up there is a little grey plastic latch at the side of the stick, take it off carefully, it solved mine.
  4. Ch4ndl3rG30rge Win User

Xbox One controller materials.

I literally need to know the name of the plastics used in the controller.
  5. Pau1 of War Win User

XBOX Hard Drive

"it plugs in on the BOTTOM of your Xbox360S, the old Xbox360 hard drives (the big grey ones) are discontinued and are NOT compatible with the Xbox360S" I think you will find its on a side panel(that looks like vented plastic)
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Is it safe to cover your XBOX ONE?

Light surface scratching is one of the prices we pay for this 21st century piano black finished world we live in. Whatever happened to solid dirty grey plastic and cartridges? RIP 1990 - 1999.
Thema:

1. What the name of the grey plastic clip? - Similar Threads - name grey plastic

2. Name fields are greyed out in live support (cannot get support due to bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Name fields are greyed out in live support (cannot get support due to bug): I need help with a problem but cannot enter name and surename in support (greyed out) wich is required for contact! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! Tried 2 different accounts....
  3. First Name, Last Name and email greyed out in XBox support chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    First Name, Last Name and email greyed out in XBox support chat: Unable to put anything in First name, last name fields but email address is filled in but all are greyed out in the xbox support chat window so I am unable to chat with support....
  4. cant access Microsoft support name and surname greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access Microsoft support name and surname greyed out: I can't sign is as keeps asking for security code showing old number, I've updated this on my account but it still shows old number so I can't sign in or play games as the security page can't be...
  5. Cannot chat with xbox support because my name is greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot chat with xbox support because my name is greyed out: I'm trying to chat with xbox support. My first name and last name fields are greyed out and I cannot type my name in. My email address is present and correct. There is no way for me to contact...
  6. Greyed out name fields - Can't start support chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greyed out name fields - Can't start support chat: I'm trying to get help, but the required name fields to start a support chat are greyed out. I'm trying to figure out why my Xbox Live Gold subscription (trial) is active in my account, but Xbox...
  7. 1st Name and Last Name Greyed Out on the "Contact Support" Form.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st Name and Last Name Greyed Out on the "Contact Support" Form.: This means you cannot access their contact support function. All my contact details are on my Account. this is clearly a simple method of stopping most people from obtaining access to their...
  8. Can't access chat help, name fields are greyed out, being billed for xbox live but no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access chat help, name fields are greyed out, being billed for xbox live but no ...: Hi, I'm trying to unsubscribe from xbox live, I'm being billed for it on my credit card but stopped using it a while ago. When I log into my account at xbox.com and try to unsub, it doesn't show...
  9. Grey Cross Next to Name in Party Chat. Help Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey Cross Next to Name in Party Chat. Help Please: Whenever I Join a party chat with other players there's suddenly now a grey 'X' next to my name and I am unable to hear them and they cant hear me either. Two days ago it was fine and i had no...
  10. Xbox party chat - grey cross next to name. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat - grey cross next to name. Why?: Hi there. I was wondering, after the new update - why all of a sudden there were crosses next to people names when in party chat. Its annoying me as i dont have the best Internet, but before...