What the

Discus and support What the in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My reputation went from avoid me to normal back to avoid me in 18 hours without me being on xbox or playing anything ???? How is that possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickZimm2317, Apr 23, 2020.

1. NickZimm2317
    NickZimm2317 Guest

What the

My reputation went from avoid me to normal back to avoid me in 18 hours without me being on xbox or playing anything ???? How is that possible?

:)

NickZimm2317, Apr 23, 2020
  2. McFragPants Win User

what the ??

[quote user="Rizzlok"]

since when does league play (which houses less then 10k players at any given time)

and constant uav spam (people to lazy to shoot it down)

are more important then the connection issues online? makes no sense

[/quote]

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? That's what I want to know
  3. thiennguyen8199 Win User

what the ****

please contact trey arc and report player on xbox
  4. skys7 Win User

What If?

of course Halo 4 is in the Focus yet
  5. WPAK Win User

What?

Hi there,

-

for any information about console bans etc see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

And unfortunately you are in the wrong section for console ban issues please go to this forum section for any complaints or questions regarding console bans:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

Also be aware that the subscription is on the account and not on the console, so when you get a replacement console, you should be able to use the account and gold subscription without problems (As long as the account isn't banned)
  6. curiousmole Win User

whats with

^^ Agreed, cant base the whole game on a penalty or two.
Thema:

What the