What to do if hacked?

Discus and support What to do if hacked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my Microsoft account got hacked into, and some of my stuff stolen. All of these items were from Rocket League and in total were worth $150+. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZachK., Jun 17, 2019.

1. ZachK.
    ZachK. Guest

What to do if hacked?

Recently my Microsoft account got hacked into, and some of my stuff stolen. All of these items were from Rocket League and in total were worth $150+. I don't necessarily care about getting my items back, they are long gone, but would there be a way to
    get this guy banned from Xbox? His Xbox is still registered on my Microsoft account and I have his IP address, so what can I do? Thanks

:)

ZachK., Jun 17, 2019
  2. An Old Freak Win User

What is it doing this

Care to let us in on what issue you are having?

It is hard to help with no information.

My mind reading skills are not that good.
  3. Ferrobbra Win User

what to do?

thats the best thing aboot it. You can do whatever you like. Playing on create mode is also fun for the simple fact that you have the ability to use any block available in the game. I myself am working on a pyramid made of TNT and have started it from the
    top of the map and am planning to build it all the way to the bedrock. Happy creating.
  4. Saraila Win User

What to do?

Yah, we figured he can still play, issue is that the content he has atm, he's able to access all of it here, none of it is locked here, as all he has is map packs and special items etc. It's just annoying we have to go through hoops to get items in the future,
    especially considering nothing of what he has is restricted here.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

What to do?

Hey there,

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?" link to help you best with this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

what to do

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

What to do if hacked?

1. What to do if hacked? - Similar Threads - hacked

2. cheating and hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    cheating and hacking: how do I contact Xbox about Cheaters and Hackers. There's is a hack on MW that people are using you can see it here, [mod removed] Please do something about this Thanks Rick Self Xbox Game...
  3. My xbox account hacked from Russia with (no) love

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account hacked from Russia with (no) love: at 19.09 tonight I receive an email from Microsoft stating MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PASSWORD RESET and then a PASSWORD RESET CODE. The next email with exactly the same time on it states MICROSOFT ACCOUNT...
  4. Xbox live mail hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live mail hack: Can my Xbox live account be hacked through an Xbox mail from another account? thank you, mike. 533df7c9-666b-423e-b92f-4d5147631b5f
  5. Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked: I was playing mw3 and some player invited me to private match. Once i got there all my guns and achievements unlocked. And now im immortal in the game. I didnt do this on purpose . What should I...
  6. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...: How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money...
  7. How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?: My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is tremendous. On the phone with customer...
  8. No save games or hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    No save games or hacked?: Im playing The Outer Worlds using the Xbox beta monthly pass thing. The game was running perfectly fine for 2 days straight, i exited out of both the Windows pop up (asking to use our...
  9. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!: Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many times to different locations since I made this...
  10. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...