What to do if hacked?

Discus and support What to do if hacked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my Microsoft account got hacked into, and some of my stuff stolen. All of these items were from Rocket League and in total were worth $150+. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZachK., Jun 17, 2019.

1. ZachK.
    ZachK. Guest

What to do if hacked?

Recently my Microsoft account got hacked into, and some of my stuff stolen. All of these items were from Rocket League and in total were worth $150+. I don't necessarily care about getting my items back, they are long gone, but would there be a way to
    get this guy banned from Xbox? His Xbox is still registered on my Microsoft account and I have his IP address, so what can I do? Thanks

:)

ZachK., Jun 17, 2019
  2. An Old Freak Win User

What is it doing this

Care to let us in on what issue you are having?

It is hard to help with no information.

My mind reading skills are not that good.
  3. Ferrobbra Win User

what to do?

thats the best thing aboot it. You can do whatever you like. Playing on create mode is also fun for the simple fact that you have the ability to use any block available in the game. I myself am working on a pyramid made of TNT and have started it from the
    top of the map and am planning to build it all the way to the bedrock. Happy creating.
  4. Saraila Win User

What to do?

Yah, we figured he can still play, issue is that the content he has atm, he's able to access all of it here, none of it is locked here, as all he has is map packs and special items etc. It's just annoying we have to go through hoops to get items in the future,
    especially considering nothing of what he has is restricted here.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

What to do?

Hey there,

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?" link to help you best with this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

what to do

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

What to do if hacked?

1. What to do if hacked? - Similar Threads - hacked

2. Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked: I believe my Microsoft stuff has been hacked. My son also keeps getting booting off the internet can you help us? 5f4e2c23-9fb8-4265-a4bb-2abc8babdf77
  3. Blood Balance Formula: Reviewing the Nutrition Hacks Research!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blood Balance Formula: Reviewing the Nutrition Hacks Research!: Blood Balance Advanced Formula the phase of life where you start progressing towards getting old is not an easy one since the body tends to become weaker with time. As people grow old their energy...
  4. My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.: My account got hacked and one day I tried logging in and it said my account was locked. It said to fill out a compliance lock form, which I did multiple times. I never got any good news back only...
  5. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  6. my son's account was hacked on xbox one and they bought a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son's account was hacked on xbox one and they bought a game: Need a refund to a purchase that wasn't authorized 181aeb5a-00a3-48b1-a1ba-03593978bff4
  7. Hacked!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked!: Hi. My son Xbox live account getting hacked. Someone keeps changing the paswords so he can’t get in and it has also affected my emails. I have opened a new email account but how do I get onto the...
  8. Account Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked: Hi all. Sorry about this, but my account seemed to have been hacked. I have it back, luckily they never got my email that is linked for password retrieval, but I need to know who and how I...
  9. Account Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked: My entire account has been taken. Email changed, password changed, and phone number changed. I know support isnt open right now but once it is will they be able to help? I'm extremely stressed...
  10. Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked: Someone i met on xbox knows my wifi roters name and where i love and said he’ll hack it is this possible? 933f54c4-4f9c-438a-874e-65aecefc630f