What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?

Discus and support What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I launch my xbox normally, theres the green screen with the xbox icon, after 15 mins the screen turns black, I can hear sounds of me moving pages and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fungavrieljk, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Fungavrieljk
    Fungavrieljk Guest

I launch my xbox normally, theres the green screen with the xbox icon, after 15 mins the screen turns black, I can hear sounds of me moving pages and I can also get the page of turning off your xbox and restart it, what do I need to do to fix it?

:)

Fungavrieljk, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Fungavrieljk Win User

I worked hard on my games, is there any other way to keep this from happening without erasing progress?
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Fungavrieljk!

Be sure to let us know if your issue has been resolved!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. OGQSTDoH Win User

I would hard reset my xbox
  5. Fungavrieljk Win User

Im still having that blank screen after following the steps, what to do?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen? - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. Xbox one stuck on black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on black screen: So my Xbox One was working perfectly fine a couple of days ago and then today as I turned it on, it got stuck on a black screen. Reloaded it and it worked but I had to sign in (normally I'm...
  3. On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds

in XBoX Accessibility
    On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds: When I startup the Xbox one s, it shows the Xbox logo like normal, but when the system finishes starting up, where I should see my home screen I just see black. The only button I can press is the...
  4. Xbox one stuck on black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on black screen: I’m an xbox one update preview member. This happened to me yesterday, I was playing Fortnite and was stuck on the loading screen so I quit It then opened it again. But it took to long to start so...
  5. Game stuck on black loading screen, will not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stuck on black loading screen, will not load.: Fell off a cliff in Elaaden Vault, instead of just putting me back where I was or last save, it is stuck on loading screen. You can hear, background noise, even team mates talking as if they are...
  6. Ea access hub stuck at a black loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea access hub stuck at a black loading screen.: Just downloaded ea access on my Xbox one, and I filled in my details and all. But now it just keeps getting stuck at a black loading screen. I've tried a few things but yeah turning the Xbox off...
  7. Xbox One stuck on black screen when booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on black screen when booting: So about a week ago our Xbox One starting having issues with not booting up and eventually going to the troubleshooting screen. At first we were able to get it working doing an offline update,...
  8. My xbox is stuck on a black screen for a while then is stuck on green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is stuck on a black screen for a while then is stuck on green screen: It is stuck on a black screen for about 10 minutes then it starts the green loading screen but never loads to the home. It just stays at that screen. I am unable to start it in troubleshoot mode....
  9. Xbox stuck on black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on black screen: I tried to boot up my Xbox One yesterday, got the initial green screen, and then a plain black screen. I tried a hard reset, pressing the power button for 10 seconds, unplugging everything, and...
  10. Xbox one gets stuck on green loading screen, turns black for a few minutes then gives error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one gets stuck on green loading screen, turns black for a few minutes then gives error ...: The error code it gives is. 8027025a which is when you try to sign in or start an xbox one app. All the tutorials that teach you how to fix it, you need to be able to go through settings and...