What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

Discus and support What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others 236c806a-8991-415f-98ab-466740d27c1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crapychino, May 17, 2019.

1. crapychino
    crapychino Guest

a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others

:)

crapychino, May 17, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

Series The Walking Dead, i know they started one but it got axed, bit disappointed that they did that.

Film would be pandorum, think it would make for an awesome space horror
  3. LukkSkywalker31 Win User

Game of thrones for sure. In the hands of the right studio,it it will be a blast
  4. Widget1979 Win User

Dr Who, complete!!! Begin from the First Doctor, spanning through all, i reckon the regeneration cut scenes would be epic if done right!!!
  5. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

How about........ I shouldn't be struggling with this.... maybe..... Hunger games? I mean its justa battle royale game but cool
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

John Wick will bea good game Max Payne Style, Game of Thrones could be a great MMORPG
Thema:

1. What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game - Similar Threads - Series Film made

2. Favourite Game or Game series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game or Game series: Gears of war, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Resident Evil saga ❤️ 47553ff6-3875-476c-8ae8-3d26d1df0531
  3. The FEAR series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The FEAR series: FEAR was brilliant. Definatley shoudl be backwards compatible or even better a full trilogy remake :) 51a2745f-2a23-4827-b26a-164570e20e90
  4. Dr Who Series 12 Tom Baker incorrect content

in XBoX on Windows
    Dr Who Series 12 Tom Baker incorrect content: I purchased this series with 63 items of content. The main content seems OK so far but the additional content is messed up in at least 3 areas found so far....that is when the service will stream...
  5. Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9: As you know Steel series has launched a new headset for xbox one which is completely wireless.I need your opinion is it really worth it?Are you getting it or not? [img]...
  6. Dolby Vision, Vizio P Series: P55RED-F1 & P55-F1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision, Vizio P Series: P55RED-F1 & P55-F1: Hey Guys, I wanted to reference this discussion (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-dolby-vision-support-for-vizio-p-series/97fbc9b9-9a81-4c54-9a7b-55eaf1d12fc7) to...
  7. Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?: Like the title says, has anyone ever remember the Decay series? Or played it? I did. And it was a darn good game, one of the best indie games I ever played. Info for those who haven't played, or...
  8. Metal Slug Series for Xbox One System is flawed, Local Coop is not possible, anyone has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Slug Series for Xbox One System is flawed, Local Coop is not possible, anyone has...: I remember playing this game back in the day in the original Xbox console with my older brother. So i have purchase few Metal Slug games in order to have the coop fun with my kids. Then i realize...
  9. Favorite Game Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game Series: I can agree with 76 it started off great for me but when I finished everything I lost interest fast not like fallout 4 I still play that one. c757004c-cb17-4faa-89e9-b8f43a0461d3
  10. Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading: Okay not sure how to really start this but, hi. Since around mid 2018, i think after the first creators update, this started happening. Every time i would open any Asphalt game by Gameloft, the...