What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

Discus and support What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others 236c806a-8991-415f-98ab-466740d27c1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crapychino, May 17, 2019.

1. crapychino
    crapychino Guest

a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others

:)

crapychino, May 17, 2019
  2. LukkSkywalker31 Win User

Game of thrones for sure. In the hands of the right studio,it it will be a blast
  3. Widget1979 Win User

Dr Who, complete!!! Begin from the First Doctor, spanning through all, i reckon the regeneration cut scenes would be epic if done right!!!
  4. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

How about........ I shouldn't be struggling with this.... maybe..... Hunger games? I mean its justa battle royale game but cool
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

John Wick will bea good game Max Payne Style, Game of Thrones could be a great MMORPG
  6. Capt Millennium Win User

Harry Potter series into a fully fledged RPG make your character/house/ possibly post graduation game. (Skyrim level of RPG)
Thema:

1. What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game - Similar Threads - Series Film made

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  3. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?: Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming. 76e9befb-7d2d-433b-aaf9-c404275ffebd
  4. Now that Cuphead is becoming an animated series....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Now that Cuphead is becoming an animated series....: Dead By Daylight, give some background to some of the characters and just make a show based on them escaping or not, I like watching slasher films with my older sister so I would enjoy a tv show...
  5. Netflix to Adapt 'Cuphead' Into Animated Comedy Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix to Adapt 'Cuphead' Into Animated Comedy Series: I read the news early, I loved the game and I will love the animation. I can't wait 37909e07-510e-48c4-b023-38ddaa4c26b6
  6. A certain magical index season 2 complete series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A certain magical index season 2 complete series: I was wondering if a certain magical index season 2 box set with all 24 episodes will be coming out like season 1 did cd74420e-9b9c-4c12-9bde-34b93c8c8c9b
  7. Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?: Hey all, Need some help. So I’m currently looking to buy the Series 2 Elite controller on release date, but I cant find any store to buy it. I actually live in South Africa. I tried through...
  8. Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?: I watched the presentation on the new Elite controllers announced at E3, and I’m impressed in the complete rebuild and new features. But more than anything else, I want to know what has been done...
  9. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...
  10. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...