What type of Turtle Beach Headphones do you use for your Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

Discus and support What type of Turtle Beach Headphones do you use for your Xbox 360 and Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use the Turtle Beach XO Seven Headphone since it is compitable with both consoles. d907a250-70cd-4353-a0d2-048d785b94fc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H2O Kylo Ren, Jun 8, 2014.

1. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest

I use the Turtle Beach XO Seven Headphone since it is compitable with both consoles.

:)

H2O Kylo Ren, Jun 8, 2014
  2. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    Turtle Beach Compalitity

Hi, I was thinking with an Xbox One, to have a pair of Turtle Beach headphones? Do any of you have Turtle Beaches and do they work as advertised?

Also, I would like to use them interchangeably with Xbox One and Xbox 360, do all headphones are compatible? If not, which ones will work and any extra dongles?

gamerXpress, Jun 8, 2014
  3. joe.giese
    joe.giese Guest
    Halo 4 keeps disconnecting mid-game.

hey biddi3z, do you by chance run a wireless connection? if so, do you also have any wireless headphones you use with your xbox? (for example: turtle beach)

joe.giese, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Zer0 G Win User

Capture Card Help

What type of Turtle Beach headset do you have? What type of connection does it use?

I would suggest HDMI to the capture card, then connect your turtle beach headset to the pc.
  5. joe.giese Win User

Halo 4 keeps disconnecting mid-game.

hey biddi3z, do you by chance run a wireless connection? if so, do you also have any wireless headphones you use with your xbox? (for example: turtle beach)
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

I have had turtle beach headphone ever since my xbox 360, and I love the brand. I find them to be great sound and durable. I got the Xbox one and bought a set of turtle beach headphones that would work with the xbox one. They work great and I have never
    thought about another set to be honest.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

keep disconnecting

By chance, might you have a wireless stereo headphone transmitter attached to the Xbox 360 console, such as MadKatz or Turtle Beach? Since those use the same frequencies of WiFi, but are not using the WiFi coordination system
    for their transmissions, they can interfere with your wireless connection. If you do have one, please disconect the transmitter from the Xbox and retest.
  8. Jon_S Win User

Headset Fix For Xbox one

if there's a download coming that allows me to use my 360 turtle beach headphones... i'm a happy camper.
Thema:

1. What type of Turtle Beach Headphones do you use for your Xbox 360 and Xbox One? - Similar Threads - type Turtle Beach

2. NAT Type defaults to Moderate on Startup?

in XboX Insiders
    NAT Type defaults to Moderate on Startup?: It seems like everytime I start up my Xbox it defaults to moderate NAT type. After running the NAT type test several times it will finally switch to Open NAT. Not sure if this is a network issue...
  3. Call of Duty 4 one lobby showing up as different game types

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4 one lobby showing up as different game types: Hello, I've been playing the original Cod4 and the live is very limited due to small number of people who still play it. But I've come across an issue were some people will be playing the same...
  4. Nat type problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type problem: My nat type keep showing "strict" or sometimes "teredo is unable to qualify". I've done many solutions through google and youtube and nothing changed. This happened to me since i May 16th after i...
  5. NAT Type issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    NAT Type issues: How do I keep the NAT type from going to strict which keeps me from being able to play with friends. Is it an XBOX issue, a router issue, a service provider issue or something else? I am...
  6. MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...: MY XBOX HAS BEEN SAYING I HAVE A STRICT NAT TYPE, I NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THIS XBOX BEFORE. I TRIED EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS TO DO WITH HELP FROM MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. IT IS STILL NOT...
  7. NAT TYPE

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT TYPE: WHERE DO I FIND AND ENABLE THE NAT TYPE? 4ef00041-3a30-4c18-aa08-360e0b51198a
  8. Xbox NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox NAT Type: Unavailable: Whenever I connect my xbox to my home wifi it keeps saying that the nat type is unavailable. Im not able to connect to xbox live. Ive tried every solution and i even reset my xbox and it still...
  9. Bricked console? Or is there some type of fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked console? Or is there some type of fix?: [IMG] submitted by /u/kmart1521 [link] [comments]
  10. NAT type

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type: My NAT type is on strict, How do you change it to Open? I have tryed everything! 23096df4-aa49-4ce4-a7e3-dd64a412d6e7