What type of Turtle Beach Headphones do you use for your Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

Discus and support What type of Turtle Beach Headphones do you use for your Xbox 360 and Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use the Turtle Beach XO Seven Headphone since it is compitable with both consoles. d907a250-70cd-4353-a0d2-048d785b94fc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H2O Kylo Ren, Jun 8, 2014.

1. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest

I use the Turtle Beach XO Seven Headphone since it is compitable with both consoles.

:)

H2O Kylo Ren, Jun 8, 2014
  2. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    Turtle Beach Compalitity

Hi, I was thinking with an Xbox One, to have a pair of Turtle Beach headphones? Do any of you have Turtle Beaches and do they work as advertised?

Also, I would like to use them interchangeably with Xbox One and Xbox 360, do all headphones are compatible? If not, which ones will work and any extra dongles?

gamerXpress, Jun 8, 2014
  3. joe.giese
    joe.giese Guest
    Halo 4 keeps disconnecting mid-game.

hey biddi3z, do you by chance run a wireless connection? if so, do you also have any wireless headphones you use with your xbox? (for example: turtle beach)

joe.giese, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Zer0 G Win User

Capture Card Help

What type of Turtle Beach headset do you have? What type of connection does it use?

I would suggest HDMI to the capture card, then connect your turtle beach headset to the pc.
  5. joe.giese Win User

Halo 4 keeps disconnecting mid-game.

hey biddi3z, do you by chance run a wireless connection? if so, do you also have any wireless headphones you use with your xbox? (for example: turtle beach)
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

I have had turtle beach headphone ever since my xbox 360, and I love the brand. I find them to be great sound and durable. I got the Xbox one and bought a set of turtle beach headphones that would work with the xbox one. They work great and I have never
    thought about another set to be honest.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

keep disconnecting

By chance, might you have a wireless stereo headphone transmitter attached to the Xbox 360 console, such as MadKatz or Turtle Beach? Since those use the same frequencies of WiFi, but are not using the WiFi coordination system
    for their transmissions, they can interfere with your wireless connection. If you do have one, please disconect the transmitter from the Xbox and retest.
  8. Jon_S Win User

Headset Fix For Xbox one

if there's a download coming that allows me to use my 360 turtle beach headphones... i'm a happy camper.
Thema:

1. What type of Turtle Beach Headphones do you use for your Xbox 360 and Xbox One? - Similar Threads - type Turtle Beach

2. NAT type Strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type Strict: I have been facing the problem of NAT since the first day of my xbox.I have enabled UPnP on my router login page but still its giving me a STRICT NAT type rather than an OPEN NAT.I have used port...
  3. Whenever I type on my keyboard it is in caps and doesn’t go away after I typed the first...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I type on my keyboard it is in caps and doesn’t go away after I typed the first...: Just the title. submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments]
  4. NAT type glitch

in XboX Insiders
    NAT type glitch: When testing NAT type, it consistently switches the type. It can go from moderate to open, or from open to double NAT moderate. Have DMZ enabled in my router and modem, and also just in case have...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Xbox Live Multijoueur : Type De Nat = toredo n'est pas éligible ; Connectivité serveur = bloqué

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Multijoueur : Type De Nat = toredo n'est pas éligible ; Connectivité serveur = bloqué: [Edit - Title Translation] - Xbox Live Multiplayer: Nat = toredo type is not eligible; Server connectivity = blocked Bonjour quand je veux jouer a Sea Of Thieves (sur pc) sa ne marche pas . Je...
  7. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  8. Halo Map and game type transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Map and game type transfer: Who is exited to play your old maps and game types on MCC? It think the was a right move on 343i side. I think this will bring back alot of OG players and there for make the match making alot more...
  9. Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING: I just recently bought an Xbox 360 Elite (Yeah, i think that's the model) from a friend, but he lacked the PSU, so i decided to find it by myself online once again Got this one: [img] This is...
  10. IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard: When I try to log in and put in the code I try to use the on screen keyboard but it wont work and it has a different option on the side but i cant seem to click it. Please help....