What Valuable Life Lessons/Valuable Quotes does Gaming Teach us?

Discus and support What Valuable Life Lessons/Valuable Quotes does Gaming Teach us? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, It's Lauryn again and you guys are probably sick of me by now, But I was wondering what valuable life lessons/valuable quotes come from video... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzMeLauryn, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ItzMeLauryn
    ItzMeLauryn Guest

Hi,

It's Lauryn again and you guys are probably sick of me by now,

But I was wondering what valuable life lessons/valuable quotes come from video games? One I really like is from Halo: Combat Evolved: “A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.”

What has gaming taught you?

:)

ItzMeLauryn, Jan 22, 2020
  2. darkist1 Win User

Don't always rush into situations, always establish what is happening first
  3. webdevkit Win User

I like the "Save often" one. It's kind of a double-entendre, to make sure you backup your memories, but also to avoid frivolous purchases.
  4. BubblegumNBeer Win User

Teaching my daughter the Practice makes Perfect through gaming :) it has helped her focus on completing tasks, not giving up etc.

For my husband and I, playing any type of cooperative game helps us work on communication.
  5. Atomic Ari Win User

“You have died of dysentery” -The Oregon Trail
  6. TWISTEDxFUSI0N Win User

“You reap what you sow, Artyom: force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without any thought or doubt.”

-- Khan, Metro 2033
Thema:

1. What Valuable Life Lessons/Valuable Quotes does Gaming Teach us? - Similar Threads - Valuable Life Lessons

2. Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running: I have Game Pass Ultimate and have been enjoying Life is strange 2. I installed episode 5 , but when i try to load my game save, the game does not recognise that E5 is installed and prompts me to...
  3. True Life Yes or No

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    True Life Yes or No: To whom you's are that needed to know so you could cut in and start a quiz life long mysery case to use others for Buissness card's to just a person. Then In plant your Phone speaker thru...
  4. Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 wont recognise as installed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 wont recognise as installed!: Hi all, I hope you can help! As above, I am trying to pay episode 5 of Life is Strange 2, and for some reason the game won't recognise the last episode as installed, even though it should be! I...
  5. Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.: I installed all of Life Is Strange 2 from gamepass, played through the first 3 episodes flawlessly. Upon coming to the fourth the game told me that it wasnt installed. Went to manage add ons and...
  6. Quien más ha jugado GREEN The Life Algorithm ? -[Translation - Who else has played GREEN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quien más ha jugado GREEN The Life Algorithm ? -[Translation - Who else has played GREEN...: GREEN The Life Algorithm Este juego Indie me está gustando, aunque se ve fácil... si esta un poco difícil de resolver, por si a alguien más le interesa esta en 260 en la tienda. Para la gente...
  7. Missing gta5 valuable car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gta5 valuable car: Car gone worth a few million. Gta 206bf251-c870-454e-9345-96640b415467
  8. Thank you for being a valuable member of the Xbox community. As a reward, when you buy an Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thank you for being a valuable member of the Xbox community. As a reward, when you buy an Xbox ...: ief with four full games and over 100 multiplayer maps. 4c11d501-10fc-49e1-9946-2a953d8931cc
  9. Setting Up a Family Account for a Child makes Gold less valuable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting Up a Family Account for a Child makes Gold less valuable: This is more of a complaint because I do not see, nor can I find, a method to fix the issues I'm having with using my son's account setup under a Family. Background - 10 year old Son gets Xbox...
  10. Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support: My complaint is of the incompetence I experienced tonight over live chat support with Kristine and Manager Jett. They both stretched my patience and took away time I could have been using for...