What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

Discus and support What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bludfyr, Sep 21, 2020.

1. /u/Bludfyr
    /u/Bludfyr Guest

/u/Bludfyr, Sep 21, 2020
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Free Arcade Games

look at the free games no one plays because they are terrible.
    Wrong. They're too short which doesn't leave too much space for replayability but saying that Doritos Crash Course, Dash of Destruction, Harms Way, Hexic HD or whatever aren't fun, that's just complete bs. Know what you're talking about, USR.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Trouble with the game dlc etc

Just to quickly clarify, is this with Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 3? We are currently investigating DLC issues similar to what you described for Dead Space 2 specifically. Could you list the specific content exact names so we can take a deeper look?

That will help us a bunch!
  4. Mafivee Win User

Vampire Rain

It's terrible, absolutely terrible. I rented it and was disgusted by it so much that I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot barge-pole, or look at it for the sake of my eyes.

-

And also what TheMightyAndrew said.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Brothers in Arms: Furious 4

What's wrong with it exactly?

Looks pretty interesting. Hopefully better than the terrible Hells Highway.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What Am I Doing Wrong

Also are you playing with friends that are much much more experienced than you? Halo 4 has a hidden trueskill system and if you are playing with friends that are much better than you then it might be matching you with harder enemies than you would normally
    run into. Or are you not playing with friends at all. I would recommend playing with friends for sure. And yes try different specializations out. I love to drive the warthog around and let my gunner kill people. So the "Wheelman" specialization was perfect
    for me. Might be best for you too. I seem to do better in Big Team Slayer than I do in team slayer. Just try different things. We all have our good and bad games. Sometimes I do very well other times I do terrible. haha Just focus the most on having fun.
    You dont have to be at the top of the killing list.
Thema:

1. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible. - Similar Threads - was wrong tiles

2. Xbox One Controller displaying wrong battery level on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller displaying wrong battery level on PC: [img] My Xbox One Controller is displaying the wrong battery level. Through the game bar, no matter how many times I replace the batteries, it says the remote is at low battery level. However, in...
  3. Service Order Was Sent to the Wrong Email, How can I Get it to a Main One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Order Was Sent to the Wrong Email, How can I Get it to a Main One?: Hello, Just now I requested replacement services for my Elite Series 2 Controller. But unfortunately, the shipping info sticker was sent to the wrong email and i need to have it sent to my main...
  4. BattleFleet Gothic 2 - Description wrong - unobtainable achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    BattleFleet Gothic 2 - Description wrong - unobtainable achievements: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - Windows 10 The game is listed as having online co-op and multiplayer vs however, this does not work, there is no working way to invite to MP games either in game...
  5. Xbox Ambassadors wrongful ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors wrongful ban: so I have recently became an xbox ambassador and today found out that I have been removed, even though I did nothing. I also went to the Xbox Enforcement website,but it says that I have a perfect...
  6. Gift card posted to wrong user on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card posted to wrong user on account: We have a family account. User 1 used to play Fortnite. User 1 no longer plays Fortnite and does not have it downloaded. User 2 plays Fortnite and has it downloaded. A gift card was bought for...
  7. Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with...: everytime i start/ join a party i keep getting the message "something went wrong with your party please try again later" 9e4f279c-5049-43bb-83b9-3df39a4d9ddb
  8. Microsoft code will get redeemed on wrong email! How do i change the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft code will get redeemed on wrong email! How do i change the email?: So when I want to redeem a code on Microsoft Store, it says that it will be added to an old school email that i don't have access to any longer. How do i change the email a code will get redeemed...
  9. Purchased a wrong version of a DLC. Can I get a refund or replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a wrong version of a DLC. Can I get a refund or replacement?: Hi, I just bought the expansion pass of The Outer Worlds, but I couldn't install the Peril on Gorgon DLC on my PC. It turns out that I accidentally bought the XBOX version. (By the way, the...
  10. Wrong tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong tiles: I have played thousands of Mahjong games with the autumn tiles. Now the game loads Chinese characters. Is there a way to go back to the autumn tiles? 42cb59dc-691c-4b6b-9fb6-59827f66d8b4