What way is the new store being rolled out?

Discus and support What way is the new store being rolled out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the beta ring and have had the new dashboard for about 2 weeks now. Still don't have the new store though but my nephew who isn't in the insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BringerOfRainX1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. What way is the new store being rolled out?

I'm in the beta ring and have had the new dashboard for about 2 weeks now. Still don't have the new store though but my nephew who isn't in the insider program has had the new store for weeks. Is it just being rolled out randomly if you're an insider or not?

submitted by /u/BringerOfRainX1
    [link] [comments]

/u/BringerOfRainX1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

Anyone excited for E3?

I cant wait to see whats in store for the year ahead . Roll on E3 👍
  3. An Xbox Dude Win User

new dashboard

4. Miss Ermine Win User

Am I in the Beta or not? No beta option on dashboard.

OK, gotcha. I was off on some details, but I think I've got the general idea.

Here's the long story short: this account has already been put through the process

described here
    . If there was indeed unauthorized access to the account, it could have been downloaded to a Beta console. Honestly, from what you're describing, that sounds like exactly what's happened. There's not a way to undo that. Nor, unfortunately,
    is there a way for us to update your console to be compatible with it.

That being said, this will all resolve itself automatically once the update rolls out later this year. You can also add a credit card or PayPal to the account and pay for content that way for the time being. Again, once the full update rolls out, you'll have
    full access to the currency currently stored on the account.

Is that all making sense? I'm going to check with the Beta team to see if there's any other options for us, but it may be that there's nothing to do in this case to wait it out.
  5. Private Maximo Win User

VIRGIN MEDIA SUPERHUB

their have been problems but it all depends what firmware the hub is on, a new firmware is being tested and rolled out to fix many problems.

-

Though I have not had any problems in a long time and I am on 120mb dl and 12mb ul
  6. LeviDerby Win User

cant access my MICROSOFT POINT!!

Hi T3chno

I'm sorry about all the trouble your having, I hate to be the barer of bad news but since you signed into your account on your friends console, your points were converted over to your local currency. The same process being described

here

You should be able to make purchases if your on your friends console but until the official release comes out you wont be able to make purchase on your console.

That being said, this will all resolve itself automatically once the update rolls out later this year. You can also add a credit card or PayPal to the account and pay for content that way for the time being. Again, once the full update rolls out, you'll
    have full access to the currency currently stored on the account.
Thema:

What way is the new store being rolled out?

1. What way is the new store being rolled out? - Similar Threads - store being rolled

2. What ring is the new Xbox Store Update in and what rings are getting this new Xbox UI being...

in XboX Insiders
    What ring is the new Xbox Store Update in and what rings are getting this new Xbox UI being...: I left the program after hardware failures and my xbox being bricked. I was in the alpha skip and I left. I want to join the Beta, Delta, or Omega because now thats what’s available to me but i...
  3. Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass: Hi! Ive been wanting to play dirt rally 2.0 but i cant without my wheel. its just not fun. Can I have some help? thx! d4a8a478-3fe0-48f4-89fe-b4ae19e0c0d0
  4. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem: I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from...
  5. Being pretty much [scammed] by a misleading Microsoft Store advertisement. This NEEDS solved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being pretty much [scammed] by a misleading Microsoft Store advertisement. This NEEDS solved...: Well I can't believe I've had to result to typing on the forums because I'm in such a disgusted mood that my topic has come this far but I'm writing about the terrible way "Minecraft Master...
  6. Deleting files or folders being stored locally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting files or folders being stored locally: I have videos, music, pictures, and some documents stored locally. I can not access any of them to delete what is a sizable amount of memory being taken up. I have stored at the very least 40+GBs...
  7. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  8. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...: My gamertag/Xbox account is over a year old now and not once have I ever received any receipts in my email for any of my purchases. Found out recently that they've all been going to the iCloud...
  10. Xbox Live Gold deal for 40 dollars being 60 dollars in thr store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold deal for 40 dollars being 60 dollars in thr store: I recieved a pop up sayibg thay when i renew my xbox live gold it would only be 40 dollars but when i click renew it takes me to the store saying it is 60 dollars please help....