What will happen to my games data

Discus and support What will happen to my games data in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my xbox got stuck on a update i tried restarting it tried to reset keep games and apps but its not working i am thinking to remove everything but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HIxGELO12, May 14, 2022.

1. /u/HIxGELO12
    /u/HIxGELO12 Guest

So my xbox got stuck on a update i tried restarting it tried to reset keep games and apps but its not working i am thinking to remove everything but idk what will happen to my games data my i can set up my settings again but losing my games data i can't restart all my progress again will it keep my games data or no pleasee tell me

submitted by /u/HIxGELO12
    [link] [comments]

/u/HIxGELO12, May 14, 2022
  2. IceStorm III Win User

what happens to my saved data?

[quote user="R0GuE DeaD GuY"]the harddrive doesnt come off[/quote]All 360 HDDs are removable. There's a bit of a trick to the one on the original console (push down on the button then remove by digging your finger into the button towards the drive casing,
    not towards the console), but the one in the 360 S has a pull tab that pulls the catch which holds the HDD in place so that the HDD can be removed.
  3. Haakan Win User

You can use a USB stick for backup (this is what I used)
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

What happens to my saved data

Hey Smitty

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about your save data.

As per the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ
    , you can choose to delete save data in two way:

• Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Keep in mind that this will not delete achievements. Once you gain one of these, it is attached to your console permanently.

I hope this was able to clarify further on this matter.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

All 360 HDDs are removable.

[/quote]

True unless it is the 4G version, that one is not.

@OP if you are referring to the 4G version then you will only need to back up your game save data, everything else including your profile (provided you know the correct e-mail and password) can be redownloaded from the XBL servers.
  6. Haakan Win User

Also everything you downloaded you can just redownload again so you just need to backup saved-games and your profile. All demos other stuff available on the marketplace you can just redownload.
Thema:

1. What will happen to my games data - Similar Threads - happen games data

2. This blue screen keeps happening when trying to open a xbox game pass game on my new pc???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This blue screen keeps happening when trying to open a xbox game pass game on my new pc???...: any help will be extremely appreciated ! [img] 64a48409-4de5-45fb-ab66-b73acb3f5ddb
  3. Why is a Gamertag rollout that happened in 2019 not effective in games releasing in 2021?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is a Gamertag rollout that happened in 2019 not effective in games releasing in 2021?: I decided to change my Gamertag from Maniac to in Xbox because I was under the impression that it would work.. y'know, as it should? Eventually? But we're years down the road and neither Forza...
  4. I can't install some games from xbox beta app (Something Unexpected Happened error 0x00000001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install some games from xbox beta app (Something Unexpected Happened error 0x00000001): so i have tried multiple attempts trying different ways listed both here on xbox forums and on reddit about this error but i still can't download some game one of them being Back 4 Blood, can...
  5. Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again.: Everytime I try to download a new game from Game Pass on PC it doesnt download. This happened last time with Forza Horizon 5 and now it is happening with F1 2019. I tried the fix i was given last...
  6. Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...: I'm on Windows 11, I got the game pass for pc a few days ago and I've been having a problem with it, whatever game I download and try to launch it doesn't work, gives no reaction at all not even...
  7. When i press sign in button in Xbox game bar nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press sign in button in Xbox game bar nothing happens: i can't sign in because if this bug can anyone help 782c0ca6-f230-41f5-a02e-ff53eb1b1852
  8. Auto update on games apps not happening

in XboX Insiders
    Auto update on games apps not happening: With all due respect, It's been like this for years and recently seems even worse. Games apps not updating on there own. Everything set right, 1GB connection, yet this is an ongoing issue. Go to...
  9. What happens when I click view party on pc's game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I click view party on pc's game bar?: What happens when I click view party on pc's game bar? Do they know I looked at it or is it anonymous? Thanks ac473db5-b239-4786-a86b-88bfb8fafa0a
  10. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...