What will happens to my digital games?

Discus and support What will happens to my digital games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So im thinking if getting the new xbox in nov. But how will i transfer my digital games on my current console? submitted by /u/will112303 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/will112303, Sep 16, 2020.

1. What will happens to my digital games?

So im thinking if getting the new xbox in nov. But how will i transfer my digital games on my current console?

submitted by /u/will112303
    [link] [comments]

/u/will112303, Sep 16, 2020
  2. BORIStheBLADE1 Win User

Audio output setting

I don't know what could have happened, but maybe hook up the digital out to the receiver from the Xbox and see what happens? The optical digital out to be exact.
  3. GOOLD D ROOGER Win User

Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

Thank you, I have a digital copy and I play in a Xbox, and what it happens is that the game does not start, it start happening right after I bought the Shadowkeep DLC, and I think is my digital copy what it's failed, I really hope I can get any help
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

what happens with digital content if I sell my Xbox one?

What happens to all my digital content when I die?? Can I put it in my will?? Thanks for your answers
  5. onyxishere Win User

Ribera-30086

What happens when you try to play the game? Is it disc or digital? Was it purchased on your account if it was digital?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox one digital games

Can you explain what happened? I buy a lot of my digital game codes from other site that aren't MS.
Thema:

What will happens to my digital games?

1. What will happens to my digital games? - Similar Threads - happens digital games

2. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this keep happening?: Usually while playing forza horizon 4, I go to join a friend (who is also playing FH4) through xbox, but it instead launches Red Dead. ceed2899-3846-465c-bacd-c5f8798006cc
  3. Has my account been hacked or what has happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has my account been hacked or what has happened?: I use MS Solitaire Collection on PC and Laptop. Today on the PC when I logged in it came up with "TurqoiseBasil24" as the user name and the wrong number of games played. On the laptop it came up...
  4. What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access: So, I have over 30 months of Game Pass Ultimate pre-paid. I do not have to make a subscription payment till 2023. I now want to get All Access but that is a 24 month commitment. It is my...
  5. What happens if I own a digital copy but insert a physical disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I own a digital copy but insert a physical disk: Ok im sorry buy i dont want to hear the standard “just buy the disk/digital and not both”, i am a HUGE dark souls fan and own 2 and 3 digitaly. I want to purchase the physical trilogy buy i dont...
  6. ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...: Buenos días. Hace poco revisé en una página de videojuegos una noticia sobre que las copias digitales de Gears of War 3 habían desaparecido de la tienda y que no se puede descargar el juego, si...
  7. What happens to digital dlc after refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to digital dlc after refund?: This is a long complicated story but on the end of it I just want to know one thing; What will happen to the DLC? I received a duplicate digital copy of a game which came with free dlc. Now if I...
  8. What happens to my digital games when changing account alias?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to my digital games when changing account alias?: Ju there I was wondering what whouldhappen to my digital games when changing account alias? I was hoping that the games whould transfer over but can't find any info on that anywhere.....
  9. What will happen if downloading a digital game power goes out and XBox turns off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What will happen if downloading a digital game power goes out and XBox turns off?: If I am downloading a digital game for example Forsaken Horizan 3. And my internet speed is slow.If the power goes out and my Xbox switches out.Will the Downloadin restart.If I pause and switches...
  10. after enter 25 digit code nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    after enter 25 digit code nothing happens: Hi, just got a new xbox 1, when i input the 25 digit code for the game the blinking cursor just stops at end of last digit, can not get any further, also happens with the 25 digit code for the...