What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?

Discus and support What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think some kind of leveling system would be great. I've also seen floating around where people have been made plaques by friends or companies when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by veiledbythemist, Oct 7, 2019.

1. What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?

I think some kind of leveling system would be great. I've also seen floating around where people have been made plaques by friends or companies when they reach a certain Gamerscore, kind of like the youtube play buttons for the amount of subscribers. I
    think something like that would be really neat.

:)

veiledbythemist, Oct 7, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Redeemable rewards are practical
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

more rewards that are worth it such as DLCs, or even getting discounts off AAA games
  4. DI3Beezy Win User

Why not have it where you recieve a Xbox Pin for every 100,000 score or 250,000 etc. Certain milestones get a pin to make you feel rewarded and then you start making a collection of them. Maybe
    That's a good idea. I found it odd that badges haven't been implemented to the masses. It could be the next step to an achievement system. Gives profiles a more interesting look. Xbox employees have a few, Ambassadors have one. I'm interested in seeing
    more.
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Would be really cool to see some avatar rewards like on the Xbox 360 make a comeback. Anything other than that is only going to cause a lot of cheating and other unsavoury behaviour especially if it includes physical prizes worth any amount of money.
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Never give up and look for help guides that facilitate hunting.
Thema:

1. What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters? - Similar Threads - incentive achievement hunters

2. There is almost no incentive to use the Xbox Store to purchase games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is almost no incentive to use the Xbox Store to purchase games.: I recently purchased a copy of Battlefield V through the Xbox Store, and very quickly discovered that the game was a massive disappointment for a number of reasons. I initiated the refund process,...
  3. Never Received Incentive for Finishing Xbox Quest Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Received Incentive for Finishing Xbox Quest Rewards: I did all the requirements and never got anything from Xbox as a promised incentive for completing the objectives, 1. Join 3 groups 2. Log in X amount of days out of the month. 3. Get an...
  4. 50k credit incentive

in XBoX Rewards
    50k credit incentive: Hi Please can you tell me if I am entitled to the 50k credit incentive that was available up till 31St December. I bought my xbox one s from the Microsoft store on 26th December. Thanks...
  5. Haven't received reward credits offered as incentive from Xbox One S order

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received reward credits offered as incentive from Xbox One S order: I received an email from Xbox Live Rewards on September 27 saying if you order a new Xbox One console from the Microsoft Store by December 31, you would receive 50,000 reward credits, a free game...
  6. Didn't receive E3 mixpot incentives

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive E3 mixpot incentives: Hi, I did not yet receive any confirmation of the E3 Mixpot items credited to my account. I watched the full show and had my gamertag linked (I got Rare Replay last year). Can you advise me on...
  7. 3 month trial of Gold for $1 w/the incentive of receiving $20 credit.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month trial of Gold for $1 w/the incentive of receiving $20 credit.: Purchased 3 month trial of Gold for $1 w/the incentive of receiving $20 credit. Have not received it 139de225-c336-4f2b-a48f-8ddbc0714280
  8. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  9. Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...: We live in an age where honesty is only a word not a way of life for some of us. Recently my home was broken into and of course the electronics went with the perpetrator of the crime. Sure, I had...
  10. xboxliveoffers.com Issue with incentive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxliveoffers.com Issue with incentive: Hello, I recently sent a friend a referral link to go gold. After clicking through and signing up, the incentive gift card failed to be awarded. Please fix 600d2098-6283-48e0-9297-37acbf525c7f