What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas.

Discus and support What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! here (I pay my taxes, don't worry), and I was thinking how am I going to spark a discussion with the community? With games of course! Here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lil Tax Evader, May 16, 2019.

1. What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas.

Hey all!

here (I pay my taxes, don't worry), and I was thinking how am I going to spark a discussion with the community? With games of course!

Here is the scenario, I'm a publisher and you're the game developer. Pitch to me what your game is. Discuss with me the name, the genre, what the story could be like, unique gameplay mechanics, even little details you'd like to add!

You can be as detailed as you like, but I'm just here to see the different opinions and ideas of everyone.

I'll try my best to reply when I get the free time.

Sincerely,

:)

Lil Tax Evader, May 16, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

My game would be an MMORPG Marvel Universe. 100 characters to choose from Villains/Heroes. You will take on the life of the character and learn and develop your powers. Missions, Team-Ups or enter in an event like an Battle Royale. Nothing like that Marvel
    Ultimate Alliance crap (Not saying it's not a nice game).
  3. thedtb Win User

I really like exploring games. Maybe about the Mars?
  4. Lil Tax Evader Win User

Yes! I love this idea! Would have to be a free game cause I could see the uproar paying for a game like this can be XD. Maybe, after they beat this incredibly hard boss, they have to go back to the start, but with real enemies instead of the easy bois
    they faced on the way there.
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

I would have to ask you to sign an NDA before discussion lol.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

How about a funny one.

Its a simulator game. You play a guy who sits in a chair. You have to leave the game idle with quick time events here and there and there are achievements for the amount of time in real hours for the guy sitting there in a chair, in an empty room. The longer
    you sit, the weirder the room gets. If you miss a QTE the timer resets to zero and to get achievements it has to be consecutive time sat not cumulative.

I call it, "Extreme Sitting Simulator."
Thema:

1. What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas. - Similar Threads - game Pitch ideas

2. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?: Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming. 76e9befb-7d2d-433b-aaf9-c404275ffebd
  3. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  4. Games and families

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and families: I have in my familie only my brother but his xbox broke an he tell me if he can play on my xbox with his account but he can't play minecraft,its install on my xbox but with my account and it...
  5. Problème jeux digital -[Translation - Digital games problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème jeux digital -[Translation - Digital games problem]: Bonjour voil j'ai un souci j'ai forza horizon 3 tout allait bien jusqu' qu'il bug et me demande de désinstaller tout mes jeux version numérique et les réinstaller problème c'est que seul forza ne...
  6. Looking for a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community: Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us we dont go on skill its everyone to...
  7. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator, i reply here because i cannot reply on the other thread 9e679731-f6ed-4684-8929-ab818255ebf1
  8. I can't play or unninstall my digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or unninstall my digital game: I have digital game that is stuck on my xbox one. The game in question is Lego Batman 3 that was acquired via game pass, I can't play or unninstal the game and I have the Ultimate Pass active...
  9. Pitching video game ideas to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pitching video game ideas to Microsoft: Hi I was just wondering if I had an idea for a pretty awesome game (well at least in my mind) and I wanted to pitch it to microsoft does anyone know the proper channels to go through?...
  10. High pitched (feedback-like) noise (console #2, 1month bought first, got 2nd today - EB Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    High pitched (feedback-like) noise (console #2, 1month bought first, got 2nd today - EB Games: Is there a fix for the high pitched noise... it's SO LOUD that it goes me a headache, and I can't play it with headphones when people are in Bed as it drives the whole house crazy! Taking back...