What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas.

Discus and support What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! here (I pay my taxes, don't worry), and I was thinking how am I going to spark a discussion with the community? With games of course! Here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lil Tax Evader, May 16, 2019.

1. What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas.

Hey all!

here (I pay my taxes, don't worry), and I was thinking how am I going to spark a discussion with the community? With games of course!

Here is the scenario, I'm a publisher and you're the game developer. Pitch to me what your game is. Discuss with me the name, the genre, what the story could be like, unique gameplay mechanics, even little details you'd like to add!

You can be as detailed as you like, but I'm just here to see the different opinions and ideas of everyone.

I'll try my best to reply when I get the free time.

Sincerely,

:)

Lil Tax Evader, May 16, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

My game would be an MMORPG Marvel Universe. 100 characters to choose from Villains/Heroes. You will take on the life of the character and learn and develop your powers. Missions, Team-Ups or enter in an event like an Battle Royale. Nothing like that Marvel
    Ultimate Alliance crap (Not saying it's not a nice game).
  3. thedtb Win User

I really like exploring games. Maybe about the Mars?
  4. Lil Tax Evader Win User

Yes! I love this idea! Would have to be a free game cause I could see the uproar paying for a game like this can be XD. Maybe, after they beat this incredibly hard boss, they have to go back to the start, but with real enemies instead of the easy bois
    they faced on the way there.
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

I would have to ask you to sign an NDA before discussion lol.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

How about a funny one.

Its a simulator game. You play a guy who sits in a chair. You have to leave the game idle with quick time events here and there and there are achievements for the amount of time in real hours for the guy sitting there in a chair, in an empty room. The longer
    you sit, the weirder the room gets. If you miss a QTE the timer resets to zero and to get achievements it has to be consecutive time sat not cumulative.

I call it, "Extreme Sitting Simulator."
Thema:

1. What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas. - Similar Threads - game Pitch ideas

2. All about Zombies/Horror games▶

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All about Zombies/Horror games▶: I have seen a couple people say state of decay 2 I agree with the one poster about not caring for the first one and at first really didnt care about the second one either but after getting the...
  3. Imagine your life without gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imagine your life without gaming: It would be a big adjustment to lose it completely, but life would go on. dbf43769-8fa8-41d8-8fbc-79cff3aa1416
  4. Games stuttering after playing them after a while

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games stuttering after playing them after a while: In the past week, I've noticed a couple of games have been having stutters/small freezes randomly after a playing a random amount of time. The two games I've been playing that have had this...
  5. Purchased AC: Liberation, but won't show up in my Game Library on Xbox One to be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased AC: Liberation, but won't show up in my Game Library on Xbox One to be installed: Hi all. So with the new Xbox Backwards Compatible sale I was happy to see that I could finally purchase and play Assassin's Creed Liberation on the Xbox One, and proceeded to purchase it....
  6. How to install game on XBOX from PC platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install game on XBOX from PC platform: Hi all, Like in topic. We buy game on PC platform, but unfortunately it is on XBOX, how to install that game on my XBOX. Thank you in advance for your help. Bru...
  7. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  8. What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?: I just want to know what games I can use Mouse and Keyboard on bcause i have issues sometimes with games that support it and i would just like to know the games i can use it for....
  9. Pitching video game ideas to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pitching video game ideas to Microsoft: Hi I was just wondering if I had an idea for a pretty awesome game (well at least in my mind) and I wanted to pitch it to microsoft does anyone know the proper channels to go through?...
  10. High pitched (feedback-like) noise (console #2, 1month bought first, got 2nd today - EB Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    High pitched (feedback-like) noise (console #2, 1month bought first, got 2nd today - EB Games: Is there a fix for the high pitched noise... it's SO LOUD that it goes me a headache, and I can't play it with headphones when people are in Bed as it drives the whole house crazy! Taking back...