What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

Discus and support What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1: Red Dead Redemption ll 2: Forza Horizon 4 3: Witcher 3 08dd78de-70e5-4954-8c87-fed6c8fac360 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomesso, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Tomesso
    Tomesso Guest

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

1: Red Dead Redemption ll

2: Forza Horizon 4

3: Witcher 3

:)

Tomesso, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Maetheos Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

Forza Horizon 4, Metro Exodus and RDR2 were the most impressive to me in that area.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1) Forza Horizon 2 and 4

2) Halo

3) Minecraft
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Red Dead 2

GTA V

Minecraft
  5. Hisket Win User

1. Red dead. 2. Gta. 3. Black desert
  6. ITxm Eu x Win User

Hh"">><<½µ

€h
Thema:

1. What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your... - Similar Threads - games feel immersive

2. Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?: I feel the Costume Quest games are underrated. I had so much fun with these games and love replaying them around Halloween. 1434a740-aca8-4df6-bdd0-ed0da24401af
  3. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...: Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community "properly" not just say "yeah were listening" then...
  4. Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.: Some games don't use Xbox Live. No support for cloud saving, no achivements, no cross play or cross save. Console at least have some quality control. We know that all this stuff will be in there,...
  5. What thing makes you feel good when you are gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What thing makes you feel good when you are gaming?: For me its just a good feeling after a big day to get home and unwind. If iv had a bad day, its good to jump on a FPS and go nuts. All in all i just love getting home and jumping in a party chat...
  6. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  7. I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.: I was chatting with a Microsoft employee and I am pretty sure I was interrogated. I don't speak out much however I feel like I am not in control of my digitally purchased games. I was chatting...
  8. The performance of this game is horrendous - it feels like a con

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The performance of this game is horrendous - it feels like a con: So, going back 6 months or so, the main dev of this game started saying that it was already hitting 30-40 FPS on the Xbox One X and that by release, it would hit 60. It wasn't until December 1st...
  9. FIFA 17 feels different in FUT Because the Game seems harder the oponent easily intercepts the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 feels different in FUT Because the Game seems harder the oponent easily intercepts the ...: FIFA 17 ultimate team feels different and much Harder i can't even get the ball from my oponent while they easily intercept it 2bf7f4c4-a971-434a-bd11-0874361dfa75
  10. Having problems with teammates/opponents lagging and the game feeling laggy when playing! What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems with teammates/opponents lagging and the game feeling laggy when playing! What ...: Hey guys! I opened ports,deactivated teredo filter,changed dns,set static ip etc. i dont know what to do anymore! Black Ops 3 is not fun when having to deal with lagging opponents/teammates....