What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

Discus and support What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers, It is that time of the week, I hope the last five days have been good for you and if not, it is almost over and the weekend is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaZoooom, Feb 14, 2020.

1. NaZoooom
    NaZoooom Guest

Hello fellow gamers,

It is that time of the week, I hope the last five days have been good for you and if not, it is almost over and the weekend is finally upon us. We are half way through the month of February and we push forward with full steam What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020) :) I want to also take this
    opportunity to share the ❤️❤️❤️ this Valentine’s Day with everyone here :-D Thats enough mushiness from me, I promise What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020) :)

So what will you be playing this weekend?

A few suggestions:

• Tackle some of those GamePass Quests, there are loads of points up for grabs and a Reddit user by the name of u/glassvial has created a a handy February
      2020 Game Pass Quest guide

• Pick a game from your back catalogue you have not started yet, or try something new on GamePass. It has been quiet on the announcement front this week but this weekend is the Bleeding
      Edge
      beta. Bleeding Edge is a 4x4 team brawler developed by Ninja Theory and published under Microsoft Studios. It will be available on GamePass on launch day (scheduled for 24 March 2020). For more info on how to get involved this weekend,
      check out the Xbox Wire Everything You Need to Know About the Bleeding
      Edge Closed Beta Weekend
      guide.

• Play your fave multiplayer game with friends.

• Download either TT Isle of Manor Fable
      Heroes
      (Xbox 360 playable via backwards compatible) as part of the February 2020 Games with Gold Program.

• Check out this weekends amazing Free Play Days titles which include fan favourite Super Monkey
      Ball: Banana Blitz HD
      , the best Sonic game we have had in years withSonic
      Mania
      (I confess, I played this on a family members Switch) and basketball title NBA 2K20 for
      all the sports games fans out there What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020) :)

No matter what you are playing, why not share it with us all by commenting below What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020) :) Guilty pleasures are accepted and encouraged ;-)

My plans were to start playing FFXV this weekend however I have finally been given a date for complex vascular surgery and it isn’t that far away. I don’t want to start such a big game and leave it half way through as I know it will be
    a while before I commit to it again. So it will just have to wait for now until after my surgery :-(

Instead this weekend I will be getting stuck into the Bleeding Edge beta having thoroughly enjoyed playing during the technical alpha’s last year. I will also use this time to finish any outstanding games I have including Afterparty and
    SAO: Fatal Bullet (I need to grind for the ending- no spoilers here :-D )

Hoping everyone has a super lush weekend and happy gaming What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020) :)

:)

NaZoooom, Feb 14, 2020
  2. AKXOne Win User

Bit late to the discussion but I spent the weekend finishing my first playthrough of Call of Cthulhu.

Very enjoyable if you haven't yet grabbed it as part of Games with Gold.
  3. Acii Metallica Win User

Probably will play some zombies
  4. Nikkiw1107 Win User

I finally downloaded untitled goose game and beat it, fun cute game.
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

DBZ Kakarot. Im at the last part of the story and intent to finish it now.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Unfortunately, I was moving house so there was no gaming for me. Feel like I am having withdrawals now.
Thema:

1. What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020) - Similar Threads - Playing Weekend February

2. Madden 21 free play weekend punch card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 21 free play weekend punch card not working: Cant unlock achievements so I cant complete the free play weekend punch card or the regular madden 21 punch card. Is microsoft going to give me 500 points because this games achievements are...
  3. What You Playing This Weekend? (27 March - 29 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (27 March - 29 March 2020): im definitely going to be playing warframe a game i recently redownloaded 270e9a83-943c-49ec-a633-20afd7c1f760
  4. What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020): Hello fellow gamers, Wow, what a week, with so much going on in the world and things are changing so fast. I hope everyone and their families are staying safe and following the advice given by...
  5. What You Playing This Weekend? (13 March - 15 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (13 March - 15 March 2020): Hello fellow gamers, Time is flying by and we are mid-March already with Spring right around the corner. With a week full of ups and downs, I hope everyone will be enjoying the weekend :-) So...
  6. What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020): Yakuza 0 and maybe Final Fantasy XV. b634b91e-fcf4-4f59-811d-204ba75efcf3
  7. What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020): Hello fellow gamers, The weekend is finally upon us and I hope everyone has had a good week. This weekend was great for announcements on the GamePass front with some amazing games coming out...
  8. What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020): Grand theft auto 5 A plague tale Wwe 2k19 The gta 5 gamepass quest won't unlocck. I know I have at least stolen 40 cars so I guess you have to do it all in one gameplay session. And I will try...
  9. What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020): Rocket League and Rainbow Six Siege. 1e75926c-764f-4a4a-ab10-c7caa8f3006e
  10. Get GTA$250,000 every weekend in February you play GTA Online.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Get GTA$250,000 every weekend in February you play GTA Online.: Hello you lovely people, GET DOUBLE CASH ON THE NEW BANDITO RACES PLUS UP TO GTA$1M IN BONUSES THROUGHOUT FEBRUARY 247df1c0-64ad-4329-a52f-7cfd57815a69